The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Just switched to AMS Buttery Pumpkin. Nice scent but on the light side.

Have to go for a fitting for the dress for my sister's wedding in a bit. When I get back will burn YC Be Thankful and some other candles but not sure which ones yet.

It seems appropriate to burn candles since it is a cold and wet day here.

Hurry up Spring!!

Melting

Everyday Whims- lemon Biscotti nice but not much scent, tart is 2 years old though.

Yankee- Christmas Cookie

Good news! Stephanie got a good report from her oncologist in NYC today. Now she and her fiance can have some fun for a couple of days before they fly home to Tx! Also, Leslea is doing better with her chemo today! Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Bought myself a new candle today to celebrate!! Morenci Carribean Breeze. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] So fresh and clean! I LOVE Morenci candles!! Such good throw and so clean burning!

Lynn

Oh my, how [smilie=th_fabulous1] your news is, Lynn! I'm so happy for all of you!!!

I'm about to light Haley's Sinfully Hot for the last time. G'bye sweet wax. It was nice knowin' you.

Gail

Lynn - I'm so happy for your fantastic news!!!

Tarts from Carol:

Apple Flapjacks

Copper Hue Suntand

Candles:

Pineapple Cilantro votive

Blueberry jar

Easter Egg Hunt jar

Key Lime Pie tealight

Good news! Stephanie got a good report from her oncologist in NYC today. Now she and her fiance can have some fun for a couple of days before they fly home to Tx! Also, Leslea is doing better with her chemo today! Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Bought myself a new candle today to celebrate!! Morenci Carribean Breeze. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] So fresh and clean! I LOVE Morenci candles!! Such good throw and so clean burning!

Lynn

That is fantastic news! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Lynn

Lynn, I'm so happy to hear your good news.

And glad to hear you like the Morenci's - I looooove them!

Caribbean Breeze is a good one!

Enjoy!

Tonite I went to a Coupon Chix 3 hour workshop to learn how to save big money couponing groceries, etc. The more I save, the more I have for wax! LOL

So same things are melting tonite, and I will change out tomorrow.

Good nite everyone!

Lynn, I am so happy for you and your family. Wonderful news! Thank-you so much for the update.

The best from yesterday -

LOL: Banana Split (different banana scent with cherry notes), Banana Pudding Wafers (heavier banana scent with some vanilla), Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies (Yum! The marshmallow made a distinct difference), White Cake (perfect white cake to me with some almond notes, one of the lighter LOL scents), Blackberry Sugar Cookies (nice and sweet), Blackberry Pumpkin Bread and Pumpkin Cornbread.

Sugar & Spice : Fruit Loops

Now for today's adventures. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

Good morning!

Tarts from Carol:

Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti

Apple Flapjack

Mango Papaya

Blueberry Cream

Candles:

Spring Days votive - YC (too floral for me but I wanted to try it out)

Blueberry jar - My favorite YC candle ever

Key Lime Pie tealight - YC

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

I'm melting bunny patch & cupid's kiss from CCC. I just got her order today!!! From my perspective it seems that hers get a better throw w/the tin warmers compared to my ceramic ones from scentsy. I had one melting & couldn't smell it much,then put more in a tin warmer & WOW!! What a difference. They both smell FANTABULOUS!!!!!