The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

This evening I put in Ocean Breeze from Delightful Scents in the living room

and Black Cherry from Everything Prim in my bedroom.

I hope everyone is having a

12577.gif

Hi!

Busy busy afternoon. Phew...time to relax.

Silly - so happy that you're feeling better!!!

Tonight's tart:

Bananas Foster - CFTKR

Tonight's candle:

Blueberry - YC

Stardust, I have a dark area too! Gotta have a candle going there all the time, it makes that part of the house seem so much friendlier. (Remnants of Twisted Peppermint burning there tonight.)

I also have Seminole Winds from Candle Dippers melting.

Get well, everyone!

Todays melts

Nene's Satin Sheets- master bdrm

Can-do Whipped cream & honey dew- family room

Both tarts were ordered in 2008 and still had amazing scent and throw.

Hey All! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Still have the Lemon Squares (SH) and Lisa's Lemon Bars (CD) going...added Blueberry Bread (LSC) and it's smelling wonderful!

Have a great Friday!!! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Good Morning! coffeepot.gif

This morning I'm melting Lemon Wedges from Can-Do...love it.

Hi Aria,

Is that a lavender scent?

Sounds wonderful!

I think there is lavender in it, but it's a bit more complex. It's a softer, smoother lavender scent. I only used a quarter of the scent shot and the scent filled the entire upstairs.

I think there is lavender in it, but it's a bit more complex. It's a softer, smoother lavender scent. I only used a quarter of the scent shot and the scent filled the entire upstairs.

Thanks, Aria. . . I'm definately putting it on my LSC reorder wishlist!

:D

Ooooo, our weather is supposed to be lovely for the next few days. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr In celebration, I'm melting Haley's Strawberry Preserves. Smelling so good in here!

Happy Friday to all!

Gail

Goof Morning.. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe It's a rainy one today.. but the rain is making my spring flowers POP [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I am melting Can-Do Patchouli this morning. I am very picky about my patchouli scents and this is one I like. Well, I'm off to run some errands, so have a great Friday .

Good morning!

I'm so excited! I found these Yankee Candle haystack votive holders on Ebay. I bought them during Yankee's winter clearance but I was too late and they couldn't fullfill the order. I fell in love with these and was hoping to put them on my mantel because they go along perfectly with my family room's decore. I was able to get 2 sets which is excatly what I was looking for. Yippie!!! I'm hoping the seller will combine shipping for me because the shipping will otherwise be crazy high.

Today's tarts:

Bananas Foster - CFTKR

Vanilla Shake - CFKTR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

Country Lemonade tea light - YC

Cinnamon Buns tea light - CFTKR

Good morning!

I'm so excited! I found these Yankee Candle haystack votive holders on Ebay.

:thyay:

Don'tcha LOVE a good find like that!

Beautiful weather here lately. Temps are easing into the 70's. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Hazelnut Latte and Vanilla Cream, both from Scentsy.

It is a yukky scent day for me today. For some reason I am hating every candle I put on. I hate days like that but I know they happen from time to time--must be the cold front approaching that is making my nose act up Ha!! Who knows? At any rate I blew out everything I had going and put on a two wick Sweet Strawberry which smells just like it always does but it is bugging me. I think I'll give my nose a rest for the rest of the day and start over tomorrow. Have a nice night everybody.

Aww Trep, that's no fun. Here's hoping tomorrow is a much better smelling day for you!

I switched to Haley's Hawaiian Breeze, and am loving the refreshing change to spring scented wax!

Gail

Thanks, Maggie and Gail--I went to town for a bit and that cleared my sniffer so now I have on a two wick Vanilla Cupcake from YC and a three wick Peach Mango from Mainstays. Hopefully these will suit me better.

It was almost 70 here again today but now a cold front is blowing through and the temps are dropping like rocks. Only supposed to be 40 tomorrow. Oh well, that is March in Missouri for you. [smilie=th_pullhair]

I have Swan Creek Apples & Twigs

Twinsmom - that sounds like a good one, have to check it out. Do the 'twigs' give an earthy note to the apple? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I was melting CFTKR's Sambuca Licorice. When I make pizzelles at Christmas I luv how the house smells of anise. This smelled different to me, tho (not in a good way [smilie=th_sad-1] ), so I shut er down. Must be the sambuca I don't care for....whatever that is. [smilie=th_sign0164] So, I've changed to Carol's Sweet Milk, which is always a winner! :wub:

[smilie=th_bb20]