The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Had a few extra minutes this morning and decided I needed a scent to warm up the place. Its cold, but not cold enough to put heat on.

So this morning I popped in Spiced Pumpkin Souffle from Luna Bleu. Its vedy good. I'm guessing its the equal to some of the Pumpkin Cheescakes out there. I get something creamy yet sour in there and a hint of light spice and then of course pumpkin (whatever pumpkin really smells like). I don't want to melt anything too sweet or bakery in the morning as I don't want to head off to work smelling like a candle.

Have a good day everyone. Off to put some color to my ghostly skin and then head to work.

Good afternoon

It's quiet here today

Melting Carol's Sparkling Cider and luna bleu's Death by Pumpkin...both are very strong. Wow! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I have been out all day trying to get things ready to go to Iowa on Wednesday. The weather is just lovely so that made it easier. I made a mad dash to BBW to pick up a Twisted Peppermint three wick for my sister. I will be seeing her and so won't have to mail it and had forgotten to do it on Saturday. Also picked up the cutest Thanksgiving votive holder and hanging tart burner for my best friend --I will be seeing her also so my car is going to be filled with gifts for everyone. I got the accessories at Yankee--they were just unpacking them. This is a first for them --Pilgrims and turkeys--there was a very nice candle holder and topper also but I passed on those.

At the moment all I have on is a small YC Vanilla Cupcake tumbler. I made chili when I came home so that is really all I am smelling anyway.

Have a great night, all.

Trep - safe travels on your trip to IA. Sounds like you're gonna have lottsa fun. [smilie=th_blij40] Tell your dad we all wish him a Happy Birthday! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I'm melting LB's Skeleton Crackers (smells like Honey Gingerbread [smilie=th_00000020] to me) and burning B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle.

Only melting Godiva Chocolate-tini from Gourmetsoyonline. It was one that I had won from Susan's youtube contest last year. Anyone know what happened to her. I think her screen name was Tusaniawife or something like that. I hope she ok and just decided to back away from the computer. I kinda miss her. She was a really nice lady, funny and helpful too.

Maurie~ I have been wondering where Susan has been too! I loved watching her YouTube videos too!!! I have seen her screenname while reading feedback on ebay so I suppose she is doing ok.

Sweet~ If Skeleton Cookies smells like Honey Gingerbread [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] then I am gonna have to get me some of that....when I am released from LD!

Melting:

Haley's Lemon Creme Cooler...this is one mighty strong tart!

Trep: Did I read right...Thanksgiving accessories at Yankee? Eeeekkkk!

I made a mad dash to BBW today. My credit card is going to look like BBW threw up all over it...LOL. I scooped up 2 Frosted Cupcake candles and another Chocolate Mint. Then DD and I went bonkers with their lip gloss. Three for DD and three for me.

Tarts:

Blueberry Cheesecake (CFTKR)

Country Bumpkin (CFTKR)

Candles:

Autumn (BBW/Slatkin)

Trick or Treat (YC)

I too have been wondering about Susan and hoping all's well with her. I sure miss her brightness here on the forum.

Trep, wishing you safe travels and happy times with family!

I'm melting Harvest, my first ever tart from Lasting Scent Candle. Wow, it's absolutely fantastic and so darned perfect for this chilly evening. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

I am glad to see that I am not the only one on B&BW candle overload! The truck should be backing up to the door any day now! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Tonight I am melting Trick or Treat from OMG! It is a strong one, and pumpkin shaped, too!

My credit card looks like I bought out BBW single handedly but I see some of the rest of you helped clear the store. Ha!!

Thanks for the well wishes--I'll pass them along to Dad.

Yes, Yankee has the neatest Thanksgiving accessories I've seen in a long time. I think they will sell fast as Thanksgiving things are harder to find than Halloween or Christmas.

Today I have on Yankee Vanilla Cupcake and am trying out a small Slatkin Twisted Peppermint candle.

I am off to get some more things done before tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning y'all..yes I was thinking of Susan not too long ago. It's funny how folks come and go on here. This morning I have a Yankee jar candle going in Macintosh. This is a perfect smell for today, sunny and a high of 68. I think I am making a trip to the feed store in a bit to get a bale of straw for my feral babies outside houses. It's time to get them winterized.

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Have a great day and happy melting.

Good Morning!

I was thinking of Susan too. I haven't checked to see if she is still on Youtube.

This morning I am melting LOL Carmelized Pear Tartlette in 3 burners. It smells delicious! I am on a quest to finish some of my partially used candles. I am burning For Every Body Sugar Cookies, SH Piggy Munch, White Barn Warm Vanilla Sugar, Crossroads Country Breakfast, Home Interiors Hot Apple Pie and YC Harvest Wreath.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning all,

Aria, cute squirrel emotie!

Katz, bless you for taking care of the feral babies. I know how much you like flowers, so these are [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Candlelove, good for you for working on those partially used candles! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I'm finishing up LSC's Harvest this morning. Yesterday was windy, house windows were open, but this one seems to have faded pretty quickly. Jury's still out. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Gail

Good Afternoon, Today I'm melting from Better Homes &Garden Black Pomengranate Plum it has a huge throw. Very impressed with these.

On this lovely fall afternoon I am burning Yankee Autumn Fruit and Slatkin Caribbean Escape. I have my car loaded so I won't have much to do in the morning except get myself ready and out the door. It is a 6 hr drive so I like to make an early start. I am off to read and maybe nap a bit.