The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Maurie...I am SO sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and the family.

Tonight I'm melting Z. Bread from OMG Candles. Smelling good in here!

Maurie, I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your friend. My sympathies to all of you during this sad time.

Gail

Maurie--my heart goes out to you on this horrific loss. I am so glad you were able to be with her at the last and I am sure she heard every word you said and was comforted by your presence and your love for her.

This morning it is Yankee Early Sunrise and Mainstays Juicy Apple. Hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

Good Morning..... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting Blue Gecko's Warm Apple Cider. Seems fitting for the first weekend of October. I will be going to an apple festival today, so this scent is perfect!

It has been a long time since I have posted on the scent of the day. Life has been really busy! Everything is good, but I do not have a chance to post as much. I do try to stop in and read some posts every once in awhile though (especially the hollywood game..... my favorite game!!!).

Hope all is well with my candle friends! [smilie=th_aa18]

Maurie, hugs to you during this difficult time. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Hope everyone has a great day!!! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I cannot get over the shock of this loss. I am trying but its just something so sick. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Today I started melting my CBV Banana Coconut Cream Pie candle. Its almost done and I think I need to let it go and break out some other "fall" scents. Though I love this one and have been thru 2 of them already. I am kinda done with it at this point. Today it will be finished. Then I believe I will move on to Country Fair Funnel Cake or Reeses Peanut Butter Cup.

Have a great weekend everyone. Man, I am loving this MAC laptop. To think I only paid almost $3,000 for this boys computer. It was our gift to him for doing so well in HS. Was supposed to be this OR the graduation party. Well, guess who got BOTH? LOL He deserved it. I love my boys so much. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Marie: I am so very sorry for your loss. I have heard that the last sense to go is hearing, so I am very sure she could hear and feel your love for her.

This morning I am melting Carol's-Cedar Chest.

It is looking like rain today, so bring it on!!! I have thought about doing a rain dance... [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Have a great day everyone and a safe weekend.

When I got up this morning it was down to 60 degrees in the house. I like cool....but... :shock: So I put the furnace on for the first time this fall.

Puppy - sorry U couldn't make the trip to see your DD. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Hope she comes to visit soon.

I'm burning Slatkins Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle and a YC Vanilla Pumpkin votive. [smilie=th_cc15]

Good Morning..... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting Blue Gecko's Warm Apple Cider. Seems fitting for the first weekend of October. I will be going to an apple festival today, so this scent is perfect!

It has been a long time since I have posted on the scent of the day. Life has been really busy! Everything is good, but I do not have a chance to post as much. I do try to stop in and read some posts every once in awhile though (especially the hollywood game..... my favorite game!!!).

Fleur, I've missed you, and I'm sure everyone else has too! So good to "see" you here on occasion. You're darned good at the Hollywood game! Me, not so much. How's Daisy? Enjoy the apple festival!

Maurie, thinking of you, sweetie...

Sweet, thank you!

I'm melting FM's Dreamsicle Frosting. It's out of this world good! See me up there on cloud nine? [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Gail

Good morning!

Maurie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Another young life lost to a horrible disease. She's at peace now and looking down on you with love.

Tonight my parents are coming over for dinner. It's the first time they will be over since my dad's diagnosis. His second treatment went well with minimal side effects. He doesn't get out much because of the pain but I'm so excited that he's getting out of the house today! I'm making roasted chicken...delicious and healthy!

It looks like I have to squeeze in a trip to BBW to pick up Frosted Cupcake. I tried yesterday but the local BBW closed down which I didn't find out about until I got there. (Silly...BBW in Selden is gone). Now I have to go to the mall...ugh. The drive there is such a pain.

This morning's scents:

Tart: Jelly Donut (CFTKR)

Candle: Autumn Leaves (YC)

Maurie-SO sorry for your loss. I know how you feel as I witnessed a very good friend of mine pass away of breast cancer at 41. Very sad to witness and knowing that you aren't able to help them. I am sure she heard all you said and I am sure your being there brought her comfort.

I have only one melter going this morning and have going CFTKR Apple & Clover for this very fall day.

LLVV-Enjoy your dad's visit.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!

Thinking of you today Maurie. Hugs

Melting Banana Nut Brownie from OMG Candles. Another winner from Lisa!

My condolences to you for your loss, Maurie.

It's gloomy here but I love it because it's RAINING!! We have such a bad drought and the plants really need the water.

I'm burning CBV Green Apple, Warm Glow Caramel Corn, and Pumpkin Patch from Candles for Everyone (which doesn't have much scent but makes a pretty light). It's a nice day to burn candles... they seem a bit wasted on a sunny day.

Fleur, I've missed you, and I'm sure everyone else has too! So good to "see" you here on occasion. You're darned good at the Hollywood game! Me, not so much. How's Daisy? Enjoy the apple festival!

Maurie, thinking of you, sweetie...

Sweet, thank you!

I'm melting FM's Dreamsicle Frosting. It's out of this world good! See me up there on cloud nine? [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Gail

Hi PuppyLove,

My pup Bailey is doing great. She is a love. Hope all is well with you. The Apple Festival was fun!

Have a great weekend! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Hi PuppyLove,

My pup Bailey is doing great. She is a love. Hope all is well with you. The Apple Festival was fun!

Have a great weekend! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Fleur, my apologies. For some reason, I thought your girlie was named Daisy. [smilie=th_fear8] Glad to hear she's doing fine.

I'm melting SSS Pink Lemonade, a perfect companion on "wipe up the dust and scoop out the dirt" day. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Gail

Hi everyone!

It's cool and cloudy today and I have some candles burning

Slatkin's Leaves and Pumpkin Patch

Gold Canyon Caramel Apple

Melting Harvest Pumpkin from almost Country and Amish Apples from Can-do....a sample from Donna and it's very good!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Oh Maurie So sorry to hear of your loss,prayers to you and your loved ones during this difficult time.

Fleur--so good to hear from you and to know that all is well.

Well, I hit the BBW sale again today and came away with a bunch of candles. I have fallen in love with their three wick ones and have really been enjoying them a lot so figured I might as well stock up while they are on sale.

For this evening it is Yankee Orchard Pear two wick large tumbler. After using these large Yankee tumblers I will never go back to the regular large jars. It is refreshing to be able to actually burn a Yankee jar without babysitting it all the time.

Hope you all have a great night.

Maurie--can't get you out of my thoughts--it is obvious you are really hurting and I really feel for you.

This late, rainy afternoon I am melting CYS-Fall Foilage. This is a good, strong Fall scent. I am also burning Colonial-Fireside votive. I am not getting much scent from this one. Also melting AMS Caramel Apples in my FR. This is a nice scent, but lighter than I expected.

Fleur, my apologies. For some reason, I thought your girlie was named Daisy. [smilie=th_fear8] Glad to hear she's doing fine.

I'm melting SSS Pink Lemonade, a perfect companion on "wipe up the dust and scoop out the dirt" day. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Gail

PuppyLove.... no worries about the name. I was impressed that you remembered her! Amazing! You gave me some great advice for training! Thanks! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

trep...... hi! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hi to all my candle buds! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

You guys are an amazing group. I knew I keep coming back to here for a reason. Its a very warm and inviting feeling. Even after being away for some time.

Well, my mom came over earlier and she is still very upset. She is headed back over to be with the family in her BF's house. The one daughter is going to try and hold on to the house for the family,by moving her family in. They need a place to keep coming back to that reminds them of mom and family. The house is huge and her husband will not be able to keep it up alone. They are a strong Christian family and will have a hard struggle ahead of them but they do find a deep peace knowing her faith went with her and made her feel safe too. I can't even type without getting all choked up.

Battery dying on the boys computer so I better get off here. He will come home from work to no computer.

Still working on my Banana Coconut Cream Pie candle from CBV.

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Yesterday's melts:

Angie's - Almond Rum Cake

Scentsationals - Pumpkin Spice

Today's melts:

Bella - Vanilla Apple Bean

Haley's - Vanilla Insanity

Burning last of YC Apple Pie