The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Hope Miss Daisy turns up safe and sound!

Today is Can-Do's Good Looking Cowboy - strong! There is enough scent in here for a whole rodeo.

Just sat down after doing chores around the house for a few hours, so I decided to light up island spa tart from YC by the computer and Mediterranean Spa from CCCC upstairs in my bedroom.

Good Afternoon-

I hope Miss Daisy is safe and sound by now.

I am afraid I have officially gone into "floral overkill" this afternoon-

melting

Can Do-Orange Blossom Magnolia

Backroad Hobbies-Magnolia

Just Tarts-Whisteria

Delightful Scents-Honeydew Melon

Huckleberry Layne-something bakery

The flowers are overpowering anything else I have going/may have to shut em down...

Good news!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Daisy was found and is home safe and sound. Yes, Sweet, she had a great homecoming full of kisses and cookies. We are sooooo happyyyyy! :? Thanks for all the good thoughts! [smilie=th_aola]

Now I'm exhausted. Really EXHAUSTED! [smilie=help] I think it's the stress more than the actual physical search. Gonna settle in for a little snooze with my own pup right after I start remelting the oh-so-lovely SH's Orange Chiffon Cake.

Gail

Good news!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Daisy was found and is home safe and sound. Yes, Sweet, she had a great homecoming full of kisses and cookies. We are sooooo happyyyyy! :? Thanks for all the good thoughts! [smilie=th_aola]

Now I'm exhausted. Really EXHAUSTED! [smilie=help] I think it's the stress more than the actual physical search. Gonna settle in for a little snooze with my own pup right after I start remelting the oh-so-lovely SH's Orange Chiffon Cake.

Gail

YIPEEE! I'm so happy that miss Daisy was found! We do LOVE our pets!Doggi_by_myjka55.gif

I'm melting Nenes Baklava. This is pure buttery bakery! I could just roll in it. YUMM!! Denny, I think that you would like this one.

Barbara, I love Nene's Baklava. Glad you like it too. [smilie=help]

Burning Days of Christmas from Gold Canyon. This is a great scent for the entire year.

happy023.gif Yay Daisy!

Okay, YC Tutti Frutti went for 2 whole tealights!! Since I'm having such good luck with YC today, I'm gonna stay with them.....just started Ocean Blossom!

Have a great evening!

SO glad Miss Daisy was found! [smilie=help]

Changed over to Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do. It just doesn't get any better than this! [smilie=th_aola] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Puppy - SO glad Miss Daisy was found safe and sound! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Was she far from where she went missing? Maybe she was looking for a chauffeur. :? U know.....Driving Miss Daisy.... (sorry..couldn't resist! [smilie=th_aola] )

Changed to GHBT's Be Thankful this afternoon and it's still going strong. This is one strong tart! [smilie=help]]

Thanks for all the comments regarding the CYS tart longevity. [smilie=help] I think I'll put the remaining holiday tarts away until next year.

What a relief that Miss Daisy was found! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Melting EW Blueberry Delight and WnS Gateau de Vanille.

[smilie=help] Glad Daisy was found!!!!

Switched to the fruits this evening...Coconut Mandarin from Kountry Lights and still have the same candles going.

Have a nice night!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Aw, thanks so much, everyone. Daisy is one of those dogs who's so good and sweet, she'd put Lassie to shame. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Good or not, no dog should be left to fend for itself when lost.

Sweet, I thought of "Driving Miss Daisy" too. And we did! [smilie=help] She was just a few blocks away and we found her while we were going door to door canvassing the neighborhood.

I'm melting Cheryl's Rocky Mountain Christmas this evening. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not Christmas but hey, it's certainly merry around here! [smilie=th_aola] This one is very pretty!

Have the loveliest of evenings, buddies.

Gail

So glad Daisy was found! What a relief! Gail, I know all about the mental stress. When I used to do obedience with my dogs and after a dog show, I would come home and plop down and sleep for hours. I think mental stress is worse than anything physical.

Well, today I melted SH's Rocky Road and SSS Red Hots.

Have a good night everyone!

Anjoy, that is SO true! I agree completely. [smilie=help] And I'll confess to still being darned tired, though not exhausted anymore.

Gail

Yay-glad Miss Daisy is safe and sound tonight.

I am up so late-playing catch up on the laundry my dd so helpfully washed and laid right in the middle of my bed! At least she's making the effort to help-right? I do appreciate the thought behind it.

I decided that I needed to change up the tarts so I can go to sleep with thoughts of pink sugar and rock stars, so...

Tara's-Pink Sugar

Just Tarts-Pink Sugar

Can Do-Baby Love

LOL-Rock Star

Good night and good morning!

This morning is YC's new Early Sunrise.

Ugh, I hope it starts working soon. I was off all week and did not want to go back today. I laid in bed and just kept tossing it around and then I said "eh, why waste a good manicure" and just got and pushed myself. Its horrible going back after a week off.

My husband thinks I am nuts for getting up and melting first thing in the morning. It just gives me hope...........................lol.

good morning, all.

golly Gail, so glad that little lovely was found safe and sound. sometimes those hound noses get them into trouble. lol I had the dearest beagle that was my roommate, travel companion, and just my sweet little girl. she never strayed more than a few feet from me all the years I had her. she lived to be 13.

Maurie, love your avatar. have a good day at work; that first hour back is always the dreadliest. lol

CFTKR-bog cranberry and apple

BR-CCCC pure innocence. love this one

bath-CFTKR sea island grapefruit roll

count me in on the Nene's bahklava crowd. love love love it.

have a good day, all

Good Morning All,

Yes...I am still alive and coming out the other end of the two weddings! Here is a link to a handful of the pictures to the second wedding, for anyone interested. It is going to be a long time until i look another silk flower in the eye! *LOL* I am now back to being knee deep in deadlines at the office, and needing scents to sooth and calm me. Today I have chosen Carol's Cinnamon Strudel, a wonderful scent!

My DD and SIL's weeding :

Emily and Lawrence's Wedding

Can-Do ~ Powdered Cinnamon Donuts in the kitchen...whoa...cinnamony!

Almost Country ~ Blue Sugar in the mudroom