The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Good morning all! It's a beautiful sunny day in the neighborhood.emoticon-object-012.gif

Susan...I can't believe you got snow. Well...yes I can. Stay warm my dear.

Just sipping on some coffee with hopes it will get me going.smiley-eatdrink059.gif

I have a Rubbermaid container full of tarts, and you know how when you first open it...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmm...THAT'S what I want to smell!smiley-happy036.gif

Anyway...it's a Nene day...Baklava in the LR and Grammy's Sweet Corn Pudding in the kitchen.

Again...thank you all so much for your kind words and support. It means a lot.smiley-love029.gif

Take care and have a beautiful day!emoticon-object-060.gif

Mornin' friends.

Susan, I really like the Wood Wicks. I've had two so far and both had a nice throw and comforting crackly sound, plus they have both melted cleanly and perfectly. Let us know if you try one!

Sharon, your posts are always so darned sweet and cheery!

I'm melting Sugar Plum Berries from Candle Dippers. It's simply lovely! [smilie=th_hema1] I've only ordered once from Candle Dippers but I've loved almost every single thing I received, including B&B. There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about Candle Dippers here, but [smilie=th_1_bigone110] I'm a big fan! (And not affiliated in any way.)

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Gail

Love Candledippers Gail! Heather and Hyacinth is one of my faves from her. Also love Sugar Plum Berries-good one!

This morning I decided to light up a bunch of candles and settle in with a movie with DH-

HL-Stonehenge

MB-Ocean(?)

HI-Buttercream

Krumbles-Apple Crisp

Votives in Snowplace Like Home and Rainforest-both from MB

Have a great day.

Hi everyone!

Today i'm melting Haley's Cinnamon Yum yums and Gingerbread

In the MB I have on Grapefruit Jasmine from Crosscreek and it's really pretty !

[smilie=th_pullhair]

Howdy. Today I'm melting Carol's Vanilla Frosting (very good but sadly it just finished) and Winter Cabin (wow, I really like this one).

This afternoon I just started melting Carol's Midnight Embers. This was in a sampler and I can tell already this will be a definite reorder. It is making my LR feel nice and cozy and goes perfectly with the cold and snow outside. Have a good afternoon y'all.

Gail, I'm just about due to place another Candledippers order. Need - I mean want - some B&B too.

Becky, luv that Vanilla Pound Cake. I think I will copy you today.

Bissy's Boutique - Green Apple Explosion (i think) in the br.

Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake. ahhhh in the kitchen

This morning we all went to the airport and some a few old war planes. DH got to go for a flight in a B-17 Bomber. He was like a little kid, so excited. The local news crew was there and interviewed him. School was closed today so the kids got to go see too. It was fun.

Now it feels more like a Sunday than a Tuesday. Have a great rest of the day.

Jules~ Sounds like a great day! But I don't envy your DH's flight....I am always a "scaredy cat" in a plane.

Gail ~ Count me in as a fan of Candledippers too! Her stuff is strong and wonderful. I love Oompaloompa...so strange but yummy!

ilove~ Yes, McCalls sells their melts "naked". I've noticed that when a dealer has them in their store they are supposed to keep them in a jumbo glass jar with the decal of the scent on the side. You are supposed to take out the ones you want and put them in a plastic bag...just like Yankee used to do. Tartburners does that for you except they don't separate the scents and the colors are very similar so it can drive you nuts. One tactic would be to buy different amounts of different scents with colors that are close....but not practical. I wish they would just tape a name on the bag and keep them separated...I ask too much I guess... [smilie=th_pullhair] The tarts don't usually mix in scent because they are pretty hard with no greasy feel and yet suprisingly they are pretty strong. My favorites are: Country Store, Royal Ginger, Cabin Scents, Apple Butter, Laura's Lemon Loaf, Raspberry Lemon & Key Lime Pie.

Melting:

CYS Spiced Apple Dumpling Noel

I'm a scardy cat about flying too, Maggiemae.

The Green Apple Explosion was not to my liking so I switched to Bissy's Boutique Ripe Blueberries.

I'm slowly working through my entire stash. Determined to whittle it down.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we'll be performing some site maintenance stuff to the site around 10PM tonight. It'll only last for 30 minutes but during this time, you may not be able to get on the site.

Can't be helped... sorry!

[smilie=th_pullhair]

Hi everyone! I haven't posted much lately because I'm on a no buy and you all are evil temptresses, lol. Tonight I'm melting:

IOE Baiser de Vampire (strawberry, blood orange, champagne)

Bright Blessings Sugared Strawberry Lemonade

CHS Fresh Strawberry

It smells great in here, like a fruity cockatil! Can't wait for spring! [smilie=th_pullhair]

It's raining todayraining_day_by_MenInASuitcase.gif

I'm melting Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies. It smells very homey in here. I bought some orange and yellow tulips for my family room. They really brighten up my house on this dark day. sunflower.gif

Ah ha, the Candle Dippers fans are coming out of the woodwork! [smilie=th_c61] I tell ya, after spending most of the day with Sugar Plum Berries, I want to order a case load! I know Christmas is over, but that was the most authentic and festive holiday fragrance I've ever sniffed. Oh my gosh, wonderful! My DS (sister) came over for a bit, walked in the door and immediately proclaimed, "Ohhh my! It smells fabulous in here!"

Jules, your family must have had a great day at the airport! How fun for your DH.

Katz, Midnight Embers sounds so warm and comfy!

I'm melting LOL's Snow Angels. It's just getting going but so far so good. It's another one of their soon-to-be-extinct scents, a combo of mint and buttercream. Very nice!

We are just beginning to dry out here and now there's a storm coming. [smilie=crap] It's starting to r-r-rain again already. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Gail (slosh, slosh...squish, squish)

Hi all! I'm totally running out of time this week. I see you all are having fun with the scents [smilie=HBday] I'm so frustrated that I don't even have time to read (not mentioning to post) here.

I'm burning Sparkling Citrus by Darsee&David's from today's Hobby Lobby (retail) shopping. All their candles are 50% off this week and this 23 oz. baby was just around $6. It was weak at first couple of hours, but now, 4 hours later all the house is filled with nice, sweet citrusy aroma. Love it! [smilie=th_blij40]

Have a wonderful evening!

Good night all. I am chasing away winter with some fresh and clean scents-

LOL-Black Amber & Linen

Just Tarts-Ocean Mist

Backroad Hobbies-Downy Clean Breeze

HL-Ocean Mist

HL-Perfect Storm

Good night...

good eve, all. Beatrix, good to see you!

Kim, I love that scent from Carol. got it as a freebie one time. guess I forgot about it to reorder. not too smoky, just has a nice cozy cabin feel to it.

melting CCCC Heart and Home-LR

BR-CBV patchouli peche

Bath-still CBV breath of Ireland. the scent that does not quit. lol

have a good eve, all.

I have Apple Brown Betty from Bella's melting in the kitchen/living room. It's more apple than bakery, but still strong and good so no complaints here. [smilie=th_blij40]