The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Happy Monday everyone. :P

Slpit, I hope your DH has a great birthday even though he's spending some of it at the dentist.

Michele, congrats on your anniversary. All those years, how wonderful!

Dabba, I love your kitty's name. Very, very cute and creative!

I'm melting Busy Bee's Banana Ivy. I like this one a lot and I've given it a tough job this morning. DH had all the doors wide open and there's some kind of awful stink in the outside air which is now in the house. [smilie=th_LA839B1117] It's NASTY, like something dead. We'll see if Banana Ivy's up to the task...

Have a lovely day, everyone!

Gail

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] to your DH, slpit.

Congratulations, Candlelove! 29 years of marriage is truly something to celebrate. :P

This morning I'm melting Cutie Pie Cupcake from Scentsy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNYHappy_Birthday_Banner_2_by_Momma__G.gif I hope that you had a wonderful day!

[smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Melting BG Vanilla Almond Twist :P

Hi all - missed you all and hope everyone is well - I explained my absence in the announcements section in the message from Bigred post.

Back home finally and currently melting:

K - Pina Rita - CBV - A very nice moderately strong scent

LR - Peony - Rosa's - A surprisingly strong awesome scent

BR - Rosewater Scented Linen - Mookie Doodle - I am so loving this one! I need more, stat!

Bathroom - Island Fresh - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent

Everybody has such wonderful avatars lately!! I love how they move about...wish I could get a hold of one of them.

Congrats Michele! 29 years is FANTASTIC! [smilie=th_00000020]

Slpit~ HAPPY Bday to your DH! :?

Aria~ Please post the web address for Sweet Scents....that candle sounds great and I love to browse. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Gail~ [smilie=th_happy096] Is the Banana Ivy up to the task????

Melting Candy Corn from CHC...this is the first one that has some scent...alas, it's too weak so I will move on to....Autumn Wreath from Country Lights.

Happy Anniversary, Candlelove and many more to you and your DH.

I have been at Yankee and BBW today--got a few goodies. Picked up some Christmas Cookie refills for my electric unit--love that scent and also got a small jar in Cinnamon Sugar and a small tumbler in Christmas Eve. At BBW I got 4 small candles at their $5 sale price--Ginger Vanilla, Vanilla Coconut, Fresh Lemon and Caribbean Salsa--had a coupon and got a free snowman filled with Winter Candy Apple soap so that was neat. The Yankee manager told me he is expecting the rest of the Christmas/Winter accessories any time now so keep your eyes out at your local Yankee stores.

Maggie and all, Busy Bee's Banana Ivy was more than up to the task of getting rid of the stink. It took less than fifteen minutes and, presto - entirely gone! [smilie=th_happy096] Banana Ivy... not only a lovely fragrance but durned useful too! [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

Afternoon:

CYS dulcet

Rosa's spiced apple pecan

Steaming: squash and onions!!

Dabba - sounds like U have some scent wars going on. :? Which one is winning? [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Happy anniversary candlelove! [smilie=th_00000020]

Happy birthday to Mr slpit and Denny! [smilie=th_happy096]

Melting GHBT's Treat or Treat.

I switched to an itty bitty tart from Candle Dippers, Toffee Apple Crunch. It's probably about half an ounce and was a freebie. I thought at first, "How can something so small have any effect?" Boy, does it ever! It took about two minutes to start throwing all over the place and it's authentic and splendid! [smilie=th_00000020]

Happy Birthday, Denny! Hope your day is grand!

Gail

Thanks for hubby's birthday wishes. We got good reports at the dentist so I guess that is a pretty good present afterall. [smilie=th_00000020] Didn't find anything shopping though....that is good I don't need more stuff anyway.

Late afternoon melts still going:

LR...Amish Quilt from GHBT

Comp...Deja Vu from Can-Do

Have a great evening everyone

My Busy Bee Pumpkin Pie Spice tarts were on for 12 hours! They could probably go for many more but I just wanted something different. I am burning YC Harvest Wreath (Autumn Leaves and Autumn Wreath). This is such a nice scent. I found this in the YC outlet store.

Denny, good to know that pumpkin bread pudding is a good one from CD. I just ordered that last week and have not melted it yet.

I hope you enjoy Pumpkin Bread Pudding as much as me.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!

Tonight I'm melting Farmer's Market from YC in the LR and FR.

Sounds like I missed a lot of festivities today! I hope all of you that celebrated had an extra special day! [smilie=th_a043]

I have an old LOL I found - 1/2 of a Cherry Almond cup. Even this much is pretty strong!

wow, everyone's melties sound so yum!

puppy, isn't it amazing to think that something that small can do such a big job? that banana Ivy sounds so interesting too.

got my order from Nene today so I had a personal sniff fest. oh golly you folks were right about the spiked eggnog! I think it was Cisley or Cyn that said it smells just like it is straight from the carton and boy is it. I haven't melted it yet but cold sniff (as is all the rest I got) to die for.

melted Farmhouse Apple this afternoon from CD; although nice there was something that was a bit perfumey or fake smelling in it. switched over to Nene's butter cake and oh boy was that good.(I'll post a little story in off topic)

melting CD 'What's Cookin' now. very nice throw and I can definitely smell a strong ginger.

Tonight's melts are all CFTKR:

Patchouli Chocolate

Cider Snap

Cranberry Cocktail in 2 melters

Burning:

Whie Barn NY - Warm Apple Pie

YC - Cinnamon & Sugar

Slatkin - Sandlewood Vanilla