The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

I missed all of the happy announcements yesterday too. Wishing you both happy times, Candlelove and Dabba.

This early morning I'm smelling:

YC - Be Thankful

Can-do - Pumpkin Capp.

YC - Vanilla Pumpkin (from yesterday)

I'll need to wait on the candles until after errands.

Morning melts:

YC autumn fruit...strong and wonderful and quickly becoming a favorite!

Melissa's Specialty shop Mi Mi's kitchen...weak

GHBT godiva chocolate tini...also strong and wonderful

Just Tarts fall harvest...moderate

good morning, all. All these food scents sound so yum. Dabba, that GHBT godiva sounds yum and although I've really never melted a choc. tart, for some reason the idea never really appealed to me. Will make a mental note for future ordering.

melting Can-do orange croissants.

Aria~ Please post the web address for Sweet Scents....that candle sounds great and I love to browse. [smilie=th_aa17]

Hi Maggie....I never made it back here yesterday, so I just saw this.... [smilie=th_806e4b7f] I am really liking this candle and it is very strong!

Sweet, I think you were asking about it too....

Here is the link....

http://sweetscentscandles.com/productstins.htm

The platinum tins are pricey, but if you sign up for the newsletter thingy, they do have sales every so often. I got mine during a sale....still, fun scents to browse through even if you don't order. They don't offer tarts.

This morning, I am melting YC Almond Cookie...that's it so far.

WOW! Thanks Aria! I was just browsing and they do have some interesting scents! I think I might love Vanilla's Trip to H*ll. It sounds great with the incense and vanilla. Love those descriptions!! I just signed up and I am hoping they have a sale again soon...if they are as potent as you say, then the tin might be a good buy. Hopefully, they will start making tarts soon. Thanks again!

You are welcome Maggie! It is fun "browsing", isn't it? hehe...

I just decided to light my Sweet Scents platinum tin again....October Gave a Party...lol...love the name too. Really great strong scent....lots of cinnamon.

Kim, I'm sorry, it was you that was asking about the candle, not sweet&spicy! Forgive me, it was early! I have now had more coffee and a shower, so I am awake..lol.

Thanks Aria: We have so many scents and so many "friends' it gets confusing. [smilie=th_aa17] I am melting Busy Bee-Autumn Leaves and Apple Crisp in my living room and the combo smells really nice. I'm getting ready to start Busy Bee-splinters and rags.

Melting:

CYS - Coral Sugar

Melissa's - Cinnamon Nutmeg & Cloves

BG - Lemon Meringue Twang

Candles I'm burning:

Slatkin - Juicy Nectarine

White Barn - Warm Apple Pie

Henri Bendel - Lemon Verbena

Slatkin - Sandlewood Vanilla

I'm burning my YC Autumn Leaves candle, longing for all the beautiful fall colors we had here in Colorado at the first of Oct before an early hard freeze turned most of the leaves yet to fall sort of a dingy, greenish grey color. And all the beautiful golds and reds are sort of crispy and brown now. Total bummer! [smilie=th_aa17]

Hey there gang!

I was looking through a drawer in my kitchen this afternoon and found treasures!!! Wheeee! Three bottles of BBW oils....2 Evergreen and 1 Winter and also an oil from Cozy Moments in Christmas Wish! I was so excited!

Sooooo, for right now, its....

Winter oil warming in LR

Can-Do Peppermint Spa in master BR upstairs >>>>LOVE!!!!

Once again, I blew out the Sweet Scents 3 wick tin....so strong! This candle will last awhile, because I only burn it for an hour or so and it scents the entire first floor!

Kim, love that Splinters & Rags!

candlefan, what a complete bummer about the leaves freezing!!!! Take care.