The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Aria, it's always nice to find surprises like that especially a perfect time of year to find those scents.

I will have to try splinters &rags. the name alone has me intrigued.

melted Nene's cafe' vanilla latte(mmm) then a sample from the first order-banana crumb cake.

this eve it's Can-do yankee dupe cinnamon and sugar in the LR

kitchen: CFTKR mac apple

Bath-CCCC sweet cravings

BR-Can-do Lilac Linen and burning Amazon Rain from a local vendor

have a good eve all.

Hi friends,

I just got home a little while ago... spent this gorgeous day outside playing with dogs and friends. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Candlefan, that is horrid about your local fall color being ruined. I'd be disappointed too!

I just put on BG's Luna Noveau, a freebie. [smilie=th_aa17] This one is really potent! Time will tell if I'm going to have to copy Aria and have it going for an hour at a time. Lovely scent, just a bit much for me in strength.

Gail

Just me poppin' in again. I switched to BG's Caramel Corn Crunch. Loving this one a bunch! [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a great evening, everyone.

Gail

Hi Everyone!

I was out all afternoon getting a root canal done. I started to feel a sharp shooting pain last week when I drank or ate anything cold and knew from my previous root canal that this is an ominous sign. I figured that since I just had a check-up 4 months ago and since I brush my teeth 3x a day that this is probably just a cavity. The dentist did a quick check and said, "Yep, you need a root canal". Ugh...$2,000 later my tooth feel so much better! I have to get it finished up on Friday and they'll fit my tooth for a crown. Up until the age of 18 I never had a cavity in my life. Oh well, life could be worse. At least the dentist did a great job.

I just started melting Carol's Homespun Sugar. I got a box from her but I didn't get a chance to open it up yet. DH was hovering around me all day. I like to be alone when ripping through a box of new tarts.

This evening I'm melting Mom's Apple Pie from Can-Do. Heavy on the cinnamon and long lasting. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Poor LLVV! I feel for you... [smilie=th_sHellobar] I'm glad your feeling better.

Melting the last two Pumpkin Cheesecake tarts from Candles, Melts & More.... [smilie=th_smilies-1] Since they are no longer in business I was saving these....I was afraid if I saved them any longer they'd be a lump of wax with no scent at all. So far they are kicking!

Maggie - I have a few of that vendor, too, and I really hate to use them up.

LL - Ouchy! I hate dental twinges! I am always afraid that they will blow up and really hurt in the middle of the night. Glad it is fixed!

Tonight is Cheryl's Agave Tequla (but I have a Glade plug in down the hall that seems to be taking over the house!)

14.gif Good Morning!

Melting Can-Do Honey Gingerbread....so delish smelling!

Off to pack some lunches for the kiddos!

14.gif Good Morning!

Melting Can-Do Honey Gingerbread....so delish smelling!

Off to pack some lunches for the kiddos!

Aria, That Honey Gingerbread is awesome! Enjoy!

LLVV.... hope you are feeling great today! Glad the tooth was taken care of.

Melting Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Candle Dippers. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Maggie - I have a few of that vendor, too, and I really hate to use them up.

Me too Debra! And that Pumpkin Cheesecake was my favorite scent from her. I started it back up again this morning...still going strong.

Have a nice one all! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

good morning, all.

LLVV, glad you got the tooth taken care of before it reared it's angry head. a toothache makes you feel bad all over.

remelting CCCC sweet cravings in the bath, Nene's Bella Muse in the BR

remelting CFTKR mac apple, and started CCCC Hayride in the LR.

have a good day, all.

Glad you are feeling better LVV..I'm melting Carol's Earthen Oak and EE votive-The Hunger. I think this would be a great votive to get as a tart. Their tarts have consistently been stronger than the votives, but the votives burn forever and burn well. We have day 2 of sunshine here, so I am heading out to enjoy this day. I Hope y'all have a lovely day.

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting a wonderful scent from Carol. Holiday Rum Cake. Yummy_blinkie_by_Hinata777.gif

Thank you Denny for recommending this one!flower_dance_by_blaahy.gif

Good morning!

Thank you for the tooth well wishes. I'm feeling great this morning. I went to a top notch dentist and the root canal was a piece of cake, just an expensive piece of cake. I have no residual pain and can enjoy blueberries with my breakfast once again.

I just opened up my order from Carol and wow wow Wubbzy! It's phenomenal! Some must haves based on the cold smell...Christmas Magic (just started melting it but cold it smelled like a very authentic Christmas tree), Cornbread Muffins (Oh my Gawd), and Candy Corn Balls. My order is making me hungry.

Have a great day today!

Good morning!

LLVV, so glad you're feeling chipper now. [smilie=th_sHellobar] Your order from Carol sounds fantastic!

Aria, I love your witch avatar and smiley. Too cute!

I'm melting Apple Pumpkin Fritter from LOL this morning. Yummo!

Gail

Good Morning Everyone!

LLVV, hey neighbor, I'm glad your feeling better. Toothaches are the worst. Where is the dentist you use, in town? We gotta get together soon, how is my little friend? She must be getting so big! Oh yea, and pink dog of course!

Its a beautiful fall day here, we're kinda switching everyday from Winter to Spring and back again.

Last nights melt was Mulling Spices from YC. I really love that scent. It reminds of of apple cider. Everyone that smells is when I have it on, HATES IT. So I have to put it on in the bedroom overnight. I'm surprised I even like it honestly!

Have a good day all.

llvv your order from carol sounds fabo.

had to switch out the Hayride. I am glad I tried but I am not a fan. too perfumey or something.

BR-Slatkin HFO Sandalwood Vanilla

bath-CFTKR mistletoe and Ivy

LR-Nene's vanilla elegance and Can-do Donna's donuts.