The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Coffee Bean (cold smell was like walking into a 7-11...you know that sweet and delicious coffee smell) and burning YC's Macintosh.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Coffee Bean (cold smell was like walking into a 7-11...you know that sweet and delicious coffee smell) and burning YC's Macintosh.

Good evening!

Slpit, I too love, love, love Mrs. Claus Cookies from Haley’s.

Gail, I agree that BG’s Strawberry Kiwi is truly fantastic.

I'm melting a sample from Nene's - Warm Orange Gingerbread. I thought I wouldn't like this one, but I am pleasantly surprised. It smells just like it's name. A soothing scent for chilly days. The throw is great, filling multiple rooms.

Jules, your Jack-O-Lanterns are beautiful! And scary, oh my! :lol:

Mom, please let us know your thoughts on Autumn Splendor. I want. I'm so excited just thinking about ordering from PI.

Denny, Warm Orange Gingerbread sounds just about perfect for late October!

I'm burning Gingerbread Latte from Colonial. It's quite pretty, but extremely weak. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Gail

Denny, I too love Nene's warm orange gingerbread; melting smells even better than the cold sniff, which was a bit iffy but it is wonderful.

I too am wondering if that was it with the pie having two labels. I never was a fan of maple but after seeing sweet/spicey post about her loving the buttered maple oats, I tried and liked. I have to say that maybe I'm thinking of the smell of maple syrup which I am not a fan of maple smell in general but mix it up with some butter, and I'm a happy camper.

Lady, your Carol scents sound so yum. I am a blueberry fan and that cinnamon blueberry has me intrigued.

I just threw on Nene's bahklava to go with the pumpkin pie and I'm dripping in butter and goodness; the bahklava is wonderful!

snozzberry GHBT in the bath and Can-do lilac linen in the bedroom

This evenings melts

LR...Haley's Autumn Harvest. I was surprised how much I really like this one. Citrus blend but very fallish at the same time. This was in the free fall scent bag. It is the first of her palm wax I have tried. A meduium+ throw.

Comp room...Santa's pipe from Cheryl's...just started

Good morning!

Melting Peppermint Cream Chai from CYS. That's all for now, gotta ice some melters.

Need......more...........Just_Cuz_12.gif....

Good morning. Thanks Gail. DH never carved pumpkins as a kid. Can you imagine?

Denny, that Warm Orange Gingerbread does sound so good. Yum.

DC - Crypt Moss melt

YC - Candied Apples melt

YC - Vanilla Pumpkin melt

SSS - Apple Jack melt

Recent melts:

Cinnamoncreekcountrycandles Christmas sugar cookies (very strong and authentic)

EW Egyptian moon (strong)

Primitive Kountry Grandma's Kitchen (zilch!)

Primitive Country Amish Country (ditto...zilch!)

GHBT sweet potato pie (moderate)

Just Tarts vanilla (weak)

The Tart Shack dragon's blood (zilch!)

Candles, Melts n More watermelon peach (moderate)

Can Do cherry chip cake (moderate)

Good morning! Busy day today - starting with work this morning, the basketball games, fall festival at school, then more work. Starting off burning an 8-oz. jar from Cheryl in Pumpkin Vanilla.

wow mom, sounds like a very busy day, indeed.

fleur, that reindeer chow-the name is so cute

good morning, all. melting CCCC apple berry spice in the LR and remelting Can do lilac linen in the BR and GHBT snozzberry in the bath.

have a good sat, all.

Good morning! Busy day today - starting with work this morning, the basketball games, fall festival at school, then more work. Starting off burning an 8-oz. jar from Cheryl in Pumpkin Vanilla.

Welcome back momovtwo! [smilie=th_c032] Luv Cheryl's Pumpkin Vanilla. [smilie=th_yourock] I've gotten her tarts, but haven't tried her candles. Whatcha think of em?

Jules - sceeeery pumpkins! Awww...they're too cute to be scary. [smilie=th_blij40] Do you toast the seeds?

Melting CrossCreek's Cafe Vienna. Yummers..... I'd like to drink it. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Also burning LOL's Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake and HL's Pumpkin Nog candles.