The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Good morning! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I do see a few familiar names here [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm currently burning YC's Autumn Wreath for work this morning - small tumbler.

Good to see you all again......

good morning, all. Just started a freebie from Carol-maple brown sugar. very good and not one I would have gotten since I am not a maple person.

Lana, I would have been in hog's heaven. that would be the highlight of my trip for sure. thanks so much for the pics; so considerate of you to think to upload them here for us to see. I too am all bug-eyed looking at all those bins.

Glad you had fun Lana! Too tempting for me....I've never seen so many tarts in one place!!! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hi Momuvtwo! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Melting one tart of Woodland Wreath from Cando and it's "stinking" up the house good!!!

Oh, Lana: Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pictures from your LOL adventure. I am hardly ever lost for words, but I am speechless [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Be safe in your travels and I sorta feel like Ive been there now.

Hey MOM-glad to see you back!!!

mamalana - I am totally jealous of you. The store looks awesome.

Today I'm melting Warm Cranberry Crisp from Country Home Scents. It smells wonderful. I've got it in my hanging witch burner from YC. Usually I don't get good scent throw with the hanging burners but this time is very different. This is one strong tart.

Good morning! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I do see a few familiar names here [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm currently burning YC's Autumn Wreath for work this morning - small tumbler.

Good to see you all again......

Hey momuvtwo. I do remember you. It's good to see you posting again.

mamalana- I definitely have to take a ride to LOL one day soon. The store looks great!

Momuvtwo-Welcome back!

On this beautiful morning I am melting CYS Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla (really liking this) and Can Do Pumpkin Egg Pie.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mornin' everybody. [smilie=group_hug]

Mom, I remember you too. Nice to see you posting!

Lana, thanks for the LOL story and pictures. I'm still doing this. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] So glad you're having a great trip!

I'm finishing up a melt from yesterday, Can-Do's Citrus Zinger. Not sure how much life's left in it this morning, but if I'm lucky I'll get to sniff it at least a little while longer. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Gail

Put on Orange Clove from Mimi's on Ebay today. Not a thing from this tart. No scent what so ever. Going to Tallahassee FL today to have my lapband filled and I'm going to DewDrop Scents and stocking up on tarts and bars. She has the best creme brulee ever!

Good morning!

Welcome back Momuvtwo. I remember you. In fact, I was wondering what happened to you a while back. I'm glad to see you posting again.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Harvest and and Buttercream Maple Frosting. Both are wonderful scents. Today it's a wee bit warm for October.

I have to go to YC to return some things. Does anyone know if you don't have a recipt if they will give you a gift cards as a merchandise credit? I know they will take returns without the receipt but I don't feel like getting anything new today and would rather wait for a $1 sale.

melting nene's orange pound cake in the LR-very nice

Bath-CCCC Giggles. very light scent but nice

BR-Nene's midnight pomegranate. very strong, nice scent. I smell strawberry in that one.

Hello everyone!

Lana, those are some great pictures! Thank you for sharing. Everything looks so organized and I see you in that pic...who are the other folks?

momuvtwo, good to see you back...hope all is well with you!

Right now, I have some oil warming....Evergreen from BBW....I was in the mood for a green type scent. I put a little bit of coconut oil in the warmer with the fragrance oil and it is working quite well...the oil isn't burning off as quickly.

Wow mamalana I just had that "LAaaaaaaaaaaa....." moment!(insert your own singing here)

Those are incredible pics, I am so happy for Allison and Achilles-and for you too! I can't imagine what a rock star they must have felt like to have one of their biggest fans come in! I want to go too....

Hi Momuvtwo-good to see you posting!

Been up with a sick kid all night(dang flu) and am waiting to get her to the dr today. Our pharmacist has the Tamiflu ready and waiting for me when we get out of there this afternoon.(one of my favorite things about living in a small town)

For melting-Pink Sugar Buttercream-LOL

Hot Apple Pie-LOL

Autumn-Fragrances by Susan

Harvest-LOL

I guess we are melting in honor of your trip Lana!

Have a great day all.

Great pics of LOL, mamalana! I may have to take a trip there soon!

Melting CYS Coral Sugar and Pink Satsuma. Both are VERY nice!! Also burning leftover candles from last night.

Cat, I hope your DD feels much better really soon.

I feel like saying "Ta DAAA!" because I'm melting the famous Dole Whip from LOL for the very first time. Rather than words, I think smileys are in order. [smilie=th_bounce] [smilie=th_bomb] [smilie=th_c61] [smilie=th_insane] [smilie=snoopy] :) [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=th_aa17]

KWIM?

Gail

Since this morning Bizzy B's Sparkling Champagne/Captivatingly Currant in the living room and it is still strong.

Comp room...CCS Orange Chiffon Cake. Just superb. Just got an order from her and cannot wait to try her new Cafe au lait Creme Brulee

Bath..Pure Scents candle in European Spa

I'm melting BG Raspberry Marmalade Cookie.

This is a wonderful scent I can smell the berry and bakery. Love it!I_luv_cookies_by_Limette_X.png

Lana - thanks so much for sharing your pics from LOL! [smilie=th_bomb] All those bins of tarts.... :)

When I was a kid we had something called a bookmobile come in the summer to specified locations so people could choose reading material w/out going to the library. Wouldn't it be great if LOL had a tartmobile??!! [smilie=th_aa17] [smilie=th_c61]

Melting CHS Crazy Candy Corn.

Stupendous pictures, Lana. I'm with Sweetnspicy, a tartmobile would be great.

HoT - Sensual Candycorns (earlier today)

LOL - Cranberry Zucchini Bread - so good!

Pacifica - Mexican Cocoa jar

YC - Oatmeal Cookie jar

YC - Vanilla Pumpkin votive

Southern Alchemy - Pumpkin Crunch jar