The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
twinsmom

Hello and a great find!

Hi everyone. My name is Susan and just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've lurked here for a few days and just had to join. I have loved reading what everyone is burning and by doing this, became interested in the tarts which I have never used. I found Carol on ebay after alot of your posts, and ordered last night.

Of course, I told her in my checkout note how I found her and she stated, "those girls are alot of fun and great customers."

Hi Susan! [smilie=th_326db8b3] to our great group! You're gonna love it here and wow, you're well on your way to being a bonafide addict like the rest of us! I'm like you - discovered tarts through this forum. Man, I love 'em!

Enjoy yourself!

Gail

Hi Susan:

Glad you joined us in the forum. It's the best place to be! You get to see all the sales and we really enjoy enabling each other to buy more!!!

You started off with a GREAT vendor. I never melted tarts until I got here and wow, they are so fantastic! CFTKR (Carol) is one of my favs!!!

Cisley

Welcome to the forum. Carol is a great first choice. She is top notch all the way-enjoy your order and do tell us what you ended up with and how you like them.

[smilie=th_teks0681] Susan ... nice to meet you!

You picked a great vendor to order from....best tarts around and Carol is a doll.

Can't say enough nice things about her.... :lol: You are in for a treat!