The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

[smilie=th_LOVE] trep!

fleur - I also am a big fan of Colin Firth. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

EW - Mediterranean Fig went for 6 hrs last night. It is still kicking out scent this morning!

:oops:

[smilie=th_e16] trep!

fleur - I also am a big fan of Colin Firth. [smilie=th_LOVE]

EW - Mediterranean Fig went for 6 hrs last night. It is still kicking out scent this morning!

:oops:

Denny,

I was very impressed with Mediterranean Fig. Me likey [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Barbara

Haven't been posting much because an "A" hole at work decided after 2 years of me melting tarts at work that they are suddenly causing him to have allergies. UGH!!!!!!!!! There is one in every crowd!!!!!! Needless to say.. I am not a happy camper. He started out by just cutting it off everyday while I was at lunch, so I ask the lady that works with me about who was cutting it off and she said that he told her it was bothering his allergies. SOOO Why not just tell me instead of waiting until I go to lunch everyday to secretly cut it off. This is the same guy that didn't want a person in the office playing the radio so he started cutting it off everyday when she went to lunch and she would come in and cut it back on and so it mysteriously disappeared oneday. Wonder who took it!!!!!???????

So, anyway.. I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I am so ready for fall so I placed a big order of nothing but Fall scents from Grandmas Home Brewed Tarts. Should get them today. Can't wait to get home to them!!!!!!!!

Hi, denimsway! :oops: Glad you stopped by.

It's good to have you back, Nancy! :oops:

I'm melting Verbena Berry from Scentsy.

Hi Denim!!! :oops:

Dontcha just hate annoying people from work?! I feel your pain today!!! :?

I am glad to you back for a minute though!

I am feeling mean and grumpy today....DH and I got a very expensive ticket last night for speeding and our window tint is too dark?!?! It is stock tint!!! UGH! [smilie=th_a043] Well, there goes a perfect driving record out the window! $400 registration is due this month also... no wax for me. :oops:

Last night I melted :

GHBT Strawberry Jam in 3 Melters

Scentsy Bubblegum

Trep. It's great to see you back :oops: ! Lana, hope your daughter improves, and Denim that would piss me off too!...especially because he waited till you went to lunch to turn it off. he didn't have the kahunas to face you! :oops:

Today I'm melting:

Can-Do glow

Suds and Light ginger peach (this is fantastic!)

YC juicy peach (really good0

Can-Do black raspberry vanilla (really good)

YC kiwi berry

Lana: Prayers and Blue for you and your DD and Dkitty. Berrie: So sorry about the ticket-hopefully you have enough stash to get you through this dry spell. Denin: this guy sounds like a total loser--I can't imagine not being able to have wonderful scents everyday. I guess we are lucky to not be allergic to scents. I am melting Busy Bees-Gingerbread Latte. This is a wonderful scent and kinda getting me ready for cooler, fall weather.

Lana: Prayers and Blue for you and your DD and Dkitty. Berrie: So sorry about the ticket-hopefully you have enough stash to get you through this dry spell. Denin: this guy sounds like a total loser--I can't imagine not being able to have wonderful scents everyday. I guess we are lucky to not be allergic to scents. I am melting Busy Bees-Gingerbread Latte. This is a wonderful scent and kinda getting me ready for cooler, fall weather.

No, He certainly doesn't have any of those!!! :oops:

Hi Denim!!! :oops:

Dontcha just hate annoying people from work?! I feel your pain today!!! :?

I am glad to you back for a minute though!

I am feeling mean and grumpy today....DH and I got a very expensive ticket last night for speeding and our window tint is too dark?!?! It is stock tint!!! UGH! [smilie=th_a043] Well, there goes a perfect driving record out the window! $400 registration is due this month also... no wax for me. :oops:

Last night I melted :

GHBT Strawberry Jam in 3 Melters

Scentsy Bubblegum

I know how you feel, I just paid a $122 speeding ticket. 1st ticket I have ever gotten and I'm 43 years old. (Going 10 miles over the speed limit) I think I was deserving of a warning, but I didn't ask him for any favors. I had five kids in the car going to the amusement park. You can imagine the damper it put on my trip. :( UGH!

To me, Fall begins when school starts. It's a little earlier than the official day, but I like Autum to last as long as possible. Burning these votives from the YC fall sampler has really put me in the mood for some Pumpkins and Autumn Leaves and Patchoulli.

smiley-gen162.gif

Darling, I'm glad you didn't get hurt in the accident. Whew!

Lana, I'm so sorry to hear your DD is having those mysterious symptoms. Hopefully she'll be fine real soon. Also sorry about your kitty cat. It's so tough when they're not doing well.

Denim, how aggravating that guy must be. Sheesh, what a poor way for him to handle things.

Berrie, sorry about your ticket. Ugh!

I'm continuing with AMS's Vanilla Extract today. It's so good and just goes on and on and on. Maybe it should be subtitled "Ever Ready Bunny."

Gail

Hi! Denim.. what an A$$!! That would make me so crabby! And Berrie, I am sorry for you too! I got pulled over for having a headlight out right after I hit a deer.. and I was ready to choke the cop out! :oops: Good thing he didn't even give me a warning or I may have been one of those crazy ladies on COPS that starts screaming about her right before running them over with the car!

I had a Chocolate Raspberry Moelux from BG sitting on the counter that I have been meaning to try... and don't hate me but Ewwww :oops: very strong, but I just don't care for it at all. I guess I am usually not a fan of chocolate scents so I should have known better. I really hope everyone has a much better day today!

Thanks for all the greetings everyone. It is SO good to be back posting. It was a long dry spell.

Denim--don't you hate having difficult people you have to be around at work? I hope the situation can be resolved in your favor.

Berrie--so sorry to hear about the ticket and the expenses coming up. Bad things seem to come in clumps, don't they?

For this afternoon I have on Yankee Mandarin Cranberry, Huckleberry Layne Spiced Cranberry and two votives in Buttercream. (YC)

Have a great evening everyone.

Denim – What a bummer! He sounds like quite a stinker and not the good smelling kind, if you know what I mean. Hopefully something will change and you can go back to melting soon.

Berrie – So sorry you got a ticket. I would be upset too. Try not to let it get the best of you, although I know that is easier said than done.

This afternoon it's EW - Watermelon in 2 melters. This one is throwing better in the FR than in the LR. A very nice watermelon scent. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Just got back from errands and put on C.F.T.K.R. Green Tea Lilly. Nice and refreshing on this warm day. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Denim, sorry to hear about that sour puss that you work with Grrr, that is just not nice! Grrr

Barbara

To me, Fall begins when school starts. It's a little earlier than the official day, but I like Autum to last as long as possible. Burning these votives from the YC fall sampler has really put me in the mood for some Pumpkins and Autumn Leaves and Patchoulli.

smiley-gen162.gif

I feel ya, sister! I'm SO ready for Fall!

Nancy, it is so great to see you posting again! I have really missed you, you're my fellow YC buddy!

This evening, it's YC Lemon Lavender (forgot how strong this one is!) and Honeydew Melon.

Lana - prayers for your DD for a resolution to her symptoms. So sorry to hear about your kitty. I had one w/CRF, too. Hugs to you all. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Geez Denim, sorry about your co-worker. Heaven only knows why he won't just come to you about it instead of sneak around. Seems there's one like him in a lot of offices... [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hi Trep! [smilie=The_Hi] Glad to see you posting again!

Sorry about your ticket Berrie. Hang in there......your smellies will help U feel better. :(

Melting CFTKR's Sugar Milk.

Hi Trep! Glad to see you back! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Lana~ I am so sorry to hear about your DD...I hope they find out what is going on. Strangely, sometimes these virtigo spells are caused by a virus. There is so much floating around these days.

I hope the vet can keep your kitty comfortable.

Darling~ I am glad that you are alright. We have a ton of deer here too so I know how scary that is.

[smilie=th_pullhair] Denim~ That really stinks! What a grump! It seems there's so many people out there that HATE any beautiful smells.....What is wrong with them?????

Started the day off with EW's Carmel Cinnamon Latte...hardly any scent this time... :(

Switched to Can-Do's Spiced Coffee Cake...yum!