The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Ugh....is it only Monday??

Tonight I just put on:

GHBT Vanilla Lime in 3 melters

GHBT Rosemary Mint in the bath

Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies

Scentsy Bubblegum

CCCC Coca-Cola <---DH is down to one cube left in the one clam I had...I hope Deana ships fast! [smilie=HBday] I've never had to "ration" myself on a scent before..the abundance is coming! :P

Busy helping my son get packed to for his move to grad school tomorrow. We have become good buddies and I am going to miss him a lot. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Tonight was County Glow's Candied Ginger.

[smilie=th_aola] Good Morning!

This morning it's Country Bumpkin from Dew Drop Scents in two melters. I like this scent, but it's hard to describe....it's bakery for sure, but it's quite unique.

Cisley, the jar I have is a 3 wick....but you are right, it's not super strong. It throws well, but it is a lighter fragrance. I would love to get the same scent in the warming oil. I'm also dying to try the new Ginger Vanilla. I sniffed the candle and it smelled wonderful!!!

debra, awww, [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Debra-I sympathize with you. It is really hard letting them go.

In 3 weeks my house will be just about empty. DS will be going back to PA for grad school. He came back Sunday after summer session was over. Younger DD goes back to college and older DD is getting an apartment in Manhattan which we are going to see tonight. I am already feeling sad. [smilie=th_aola]

Just putting on 3 scents from CYS.

Cupid Cookies

Rainbow Strawberry Cream Pie

Last Rose of Summer

Burning-

GC Strawberry Shortcake

YC Very Berry

YC Vanilla Cookie

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

Morning everyone! At work melting AMS-Ice Tea Twist. Very refreshing!

Oh Debra and Candlelove: This empty nest thing (partial) isn't at all what I had envisioned a few years ago. I have different emotions every day, but I am very proud that my DS has grown up to be such a great young man. We'll all muddle through this change and come out better Moms. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] On to melting-this morning I'm continuing with Ten Digits-Redwood and Cedar. this one keeps on going. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Good morning! So far, it's sugared shortbread from crosscreek. The other melters are being iced, so I'll get them going in a bit.

All 4 of my kids are gone for the entire week. My dh's parents took my 4, as well as my bil's 2 kids, to Orlando. They're staying in a condo, and are hitting Sea World, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens. Those are some brave grandparents. LOL!

Have a great day, everyone!

Cathy, your avatar is adorable!!

This morning I'm melting SSS Honeydew. I was disappointed by the cold smell, but the longer it melts the stronger it gets. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Barbara

[smilie=th_aa20]

I left my crock pot on all night with Fresh Freesia from Pure Scents. OOPS!

I dumped it and can't decide what I'm in the mood for at the moment. :?

I WAS keeping myself on lock down until I signed up here. :lol: Now I want to buy it all! [smilie=th_aola]

Hope y'all are having a good one. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

This morning's scents -

Melting - CFTKR S*x on the Beach (fizzled out quickly but was good while it lasted)

Burning - YC Egg Nog

I'm melting Green Apple Margarita from Angie's Country Candles. It smells very fresh in here!

Thanks for the compliments on Hobbit, Denny and Cindy.

Debra and Michele, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your children moving on. They sound very accomplished and intelligent. You both must be so proud!

Heidi, those are indeed brave grandparents! Wow, I'm impressed!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

Debra & Michele.... [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I hope it gets a bit easier each day!

Heidi..... :shock: WOW!!! All 4 gone for a week???? No one has ever taken all 4 of mine for a week!!!! You are a lucky lady!! You need to [smilie=th_51991986] and [smilie=th_834c9e54] and [smilie=th_a056] and [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!! But I know you'll be missing them all the same.

Melting Lessie's Prim Wishes upstairs and Lemon Creme Donut from SH downstairs.

Morning:

Aria, I have found the very small 1 wick candles to have as much throw as the 3 wicks. I have been having a lot of problems with the 3 wicks and returned a BUNCH of them last month.

Front melt ~ Gramma Fran's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

Back melt ~ Crosscreek Cuppa Chia at the moment

Cisley

My Honey Dew fizzled out very fast [smilie=th_fabulous1] So now I'm melting SSS Gardenia.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin] Very Nice!

Barbara

Cleaning the downstairs today so I'm melting some refreshing scents. Cucumber Lime in the kitchen/LR and White Tea & Cactus in the powder room, both from Scentsy. Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

I am melting Can-Do celtic spice which to me smells like a lovely strong vanilla.

Is my nose cuckoo??I love it.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Denise, Soooo glad your lovin those Can-Do scents!!!!!

Last nights melt was Haleys Hawaiian Breeze, barely smelled a thing. Tried half in the combo melter, and half in the tealight melter after that, nuttin. Ah well. Also melted Sun and Sand in the BR, always a favorite from YC,

I'm melting Pumpkin Ginger Cookies from CFTKR.

I just did major damage at YC. $60 of votives...eeek (pssst...they are on sale...$1 ea.).

I'm melting CFTKR - Vanilla and Black Raspberry in the LR. Nice scent, but a little too light for me.

I'm also melting GC - Casaba Melon Sunset (candle) in my crock warmer in the FR. Last night I was burning it and I could smell a petroleum like undertone to it. So I thought I would try it in the crock warmer today and I'm not getting that undertone now. Much better! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]