The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good morning, everyone.

I'm going to continue with BG's Raspberry Lilac later this morning. It still has life in it and I like it better than I did at first, so that's my plan after I get home from dog agility playtime. :P

Thank you, Aria. Yes, that's my boy, Hobbit. He's an agility nut! :lol:

Have a great Monday, friends!

Gail

Gail, That is a great shot of your beautiful boy! You must be a proud mama!

This morning I am remelting last nights SSS Bunch O' Berries. :P

Barbara

Everyone - Thanks for welcoming me back. :lol:

Cisley - You are too funny! :P

This morning I'm melting CFTKR - Melon Mist in 2 melters.

:P

Well, I got bored with Bunch O' Berries, so I am now melting SSS Mango Papaya :P

Like Denny, I'm trying to melt my fruit and tropical scents before Fall. :lol:

:P everybody! Barbara

Denny...welcome back! [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Cisley...What do you think of the Blood Orange Coconut Ice Cream? It sounds yummy!

Melting Sunday Breakfast from Sugar & Spice....even though its Monday... [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I'm about to blow the door off this house with my strongest, sweetest bakery scents.

Swan Creek: Orange Caramel Cappuccino

Swan Creek: Vanilla Pound Cake

Bam! Beware, all who enter.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Welcome back Denny & Katz! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Puppy - Hobbit is too cute. And an excellent jumper! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Jules - those bakery scents sound devine. With all that butter and sugar, U better be on the lookout for Paula Deen showing up.... [smilie=th_yeahthat]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Welcome back Denny and Katz!

Thanks, Cisley, Barbara, and Sweet. Hobbit is definitely my baybee doll. Your Cav is adorable, Barbara. They don't come any sweeter than Cavs, do they?

I just switched to Grumpy Girl's 3 Bears. It's terrific and would be yummo in B & B too!

There's a lotta good sounding melties going on this afternoon![smilie=th_yeahthat]

Gail

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Welcome back Denny and Katz!

Thanks, Cisley, Barbara, and Sweet. Hobbit is definitely my baybee doll. Your Cav is adorable, Barbara. They don't come any sweeter than Cavs, do they?

I just switched to Grumpy Girl's 3 Bears. It's terrific and would be yummo in B & B too!

There's a lotta good sounding melties going on this afternoon![smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Yes Gail I luv my Cav. She is very sweet. Denise also has one which is a cutie also. we swapped pictures one day.

I am now melting SSS Glazed Orange Cake. It's yumalicious! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Barbara

Welcome back Katz and Denny! Gail...Hobbit is Beautiful! Today it's coconut curry custard from Melissa.

Busy day so getting a late start melting. Time to sit down, relax and enjoy my last two Coconut Cream Pie melts from Candle Haven.

I have been out all day so I am just starting to melt Pumpkin Cheesecake from Gramma Frans. This is an old one from her that I got last year. I wasn't crazy about it last year, but I am liking it a lot more right now. I don't know if my nose has changed or if the tart got better with age. [smilie=HBday]

I have a Slatkin jar burning in Kitchen Spice....smells like a yummy sugar cookie. In fact, this candle smells more like a sugar cookie to me than my GC Sugar Cookie candle. It just has more of a cookie note to it...whereas the GC is more of a strong vanilla to me. [smilie=HBday]

Aria:

That's interesting. I got a few of the pumpkin candle jars free this weekend. The kitchen spice didn't seem strong enough to me but I'll have to try a couple.

Front melt: CYS ~ Sacher Torte ~ very nice

Back melt: Crosscreek ~ Cuppa Chai ~ one of my favs

Cisley

Gail - I really like your avatar of Hobbit. You could put that photo in a magazine!

This evening I'm melting CFTKR - Fresh Picked Strawberries in the LR while I'm burning GC - Casaba Melon Sunset in the FR. [smilie=HBday]