The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Gonna make a run to YC in a little bit, I'm sure I'll buy something. Not goin to be getting any Halloween accessories, I have so much already, my friend is definitely gonna buy something though!

Last nights melt was Cool Citrus Basil from Can-Do, great cold sniff, but really didn't smell much of anything after it melted.

Good morning.

Busy Bee - Buttery Banana Bread (not my fav nana bread)

CD - Awapuhi Seaberry

I'm trying to decide on some candles to burn today too.

The morning melt is Cheryl's chunk tart in Coffee Italy/Gingerbread Village. Looks like it's our turn for hot/humid weather for a few days. Have the fans ready [smilie=th_teks0311] , will grit my teeth and get thru it.... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi Everyone! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Early melts are

CFTKR Dewberry

CFTKR Mac Apple

Almost country Fresh orange

We too are in for some hot and humid weather for the next couple of days.We can't complain,because here in Michigan we have had a cooler than normal summer!Now it's finally time for this [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Have a great day all!

Good Drizzle Morning From the PacNW:

First we have HOT weather in July and now we have rainy weather in August. A very strange summer.

Melting in the front: Blueberry Buns ~ Crosscreek ~ very nice one

Melting in the back: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies ~ Nene's ~ another good one

Cisley

Just realized I am a Busy Bee house today.

In the living room I am trying a new sample for me called Buttery Chocolate. I am in love with this one the the throw and strength is superb. The first note I detected was the butter and it is still the dominant note but the luscious, smooth chocolate is ever present in the background. Reminds me a little of the fondue dipping chocolate for sweet bread.

In the bath is her chunky votive in Chocolate Cream Brulee and this has a great throw for a little candle. Burning very nicely as well.

In the comp room it is Zucchini Bread and now all is right with my world.

Have a great day everyone.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Caribbean from Carol today, and also Summer Breeze from Nene's

Hi! [smilie=th_e16]

I'm melting Cherish from Crosscreek. Beautiful, fresh citrusy floral, just lovely. It'd be 100% perfect if it had a stronger throw. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Gail

Hello again! :?

Now I have Key Lime Cupcake from Pure Scents melting in the LR and Tropical Fusion from Nene melting in the kitchen.

I just placed an order with Cross Creek and CBV. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I got so many great smell good stuffs coming soon! [smilie=th_e16]

My husband is in the kitchen cooking his little heart out again, so if y'all are hungry, be here in about 3 hours...

[smilie=th_e16]

Happy Sunday, everyone. I have on my new Berry Crumble candle I got on sale yesterday (YC) and it is smelling great. Also have on Yankee Christmas Cookie. It is terribly hot and humid out so I am staying in under the AC. Hope you all are having a great day.

Earlier I was melting Carol's Pumpkin Fudge Torte. It's wonderful! We then went to YC's Halloween party. DD wanted 3 votives so I bought those and that was it. I'm still so disappointed with YC's Halloween accessories. With all of the hoopla, I'd expect many more tart burners in the collection this year.

Afternoon everyone! [smilie=th_e16]

Barbita, I have bought tarts and candles from Kohl's before, but they weren't that great [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

This weekend's melts:

AMS energy spa

Mookie doodle whipped cream and honeydew

YC vanilla lime

Can-Do granny apples

Can-Do ylang ylang (This one was great!)