The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good Morning Everybody !!!

So far today I am burning Marshmallow Campfire from CBV -- this one is really good, it reminds me of my childhood and all of the camping trips that I went on with my family.

I haven't decided yet what to put in the melters.

:lol:

WOW!! I am melting Crosscreek's Kiwi Strawberry and its awesome!! Scenting up my whole house ...and I have a spread out house [smilie=The_Hi] This is one powerful scent!!

Also melting SSS Vanilla Butter Fudge, and its making me hungry..very yummy!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :lol:

Good Morning!

I only have one candle going right now....Goose Creek Spic Cake.

I've got to clean out my melters so I can start melting!

Hi. :lol:

Busy Bee Zucchini Bread melt

CD - Peanut Butter Cookies (not a PB fan, but I'll try this one)

I want some candles today too. Deciding which ones.

Heidi: What a great trip for your kids and what memories they will have- Very, very generous of your parents. This morning I am melting Ten-Digits Bergamont Spice. A wonderful scent and this has become one of my all time favorites. I hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning Everybody!

What a beautiful day! This morning I have got melting some great bakery scents from Haley's-

Buttercream Cupcakes

Red Velvet Cake

Strawberry Cheesecake

Burning-

GC Strawberry Shortcake

YC Very Berry

YC Vanilla Cupcake

Have a great day!

:lol:

Starting out the day with YC Sun and Sand

Aria....I just received a Spice Cake GC candle from E-bay,the cold smell is delicious!I can't wait to burn it!

Hope everyone has a nice day!

[smilie=The_Hi] Hi everyone,

I'm melting AMS Vanilla Extract. It's luscious! But where oh where is AMS? :lol: I wonder what's happened to them and sure hope they're all okay.

Gail

[smilie=th_aa17] Hi everyone,

I'm melting AMS Vanilla Extract. It's luscious! But where oh where is AMS? [smilie=th_bighug-1] I wonder what's happened to them and sure hope they're all okay.

Gail

I totally agree with this! I have many tarts I desperately need. I have kept my votives on backup, but I will eventually give in.

I am burning my CFTKR room Pink Sugared Strawberry tarts in the bedroom and living room. They smell nice, just not as good or as strong as my candle did. Maybe I will let them cure for awhile and try again.

Also, hit a nice buck deer with the minivan last night, and am waiting to hear from insurance. I was so impressed the I didn't swerve and roll the car that I haven't been upset at all. No point in getting worked up over something you can't avoid, right?

Darling; I 'm so glad you are o.k. I think it is instinct to swerve and that's not always the best thing to do. Glad things faired o.k. for y'all and well the deer are beautiful creatures, but I guess they get spooked by the headlights.

Thanks Katz! We are all fine, minus the deer of course. Poor guy. [smilie=th_bighug-1] I have somebody coming over to look at my couch pre-garage sale, so I want everything in here to smell yummy! Enter Busy Bee Vanilla Crunch and Busy Bee Strawberry Jam. Thought they would compliment each other.

Sorry about your mini van and the deer, darling. Glad you weren't hurt, though.

Melting Honeydew Melon from LOL. Trying to use up all my summer scents because once Sept. hits, it's going to smell like fall around here (even if it is still 100 degrees out!).