The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

I'm melting a candle for the first time. Slatkin, White Citrus. I couldn't smell a thing when it was lite. Melting is bringing out a beautiful light citrus blossom sent. I am loving this! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Barbara

Hi everyone!

Darling, so glad you are alright, that must have been scary!

Tonights melts started with YC Almond Cookie, ugh, I know some of you guys love it, but it was way too sweet for me. I'm not a bakery fan really, but I'll try anything once. This I had to dump. Next to melt was SSS Vanilla Berry. Much better choice for me. Not one of Kims stronger scents, but good none the less.

Oh, Darlingj1: That is awful. I am glad you are fine, I feel so bad for the deer.

Lana: It's about time you got back here!!! Understand busy though.

Front: Gramma Fran's Fixins ~ Country Kitchen ~ getting to like her scents

Back: CYS ~ Pink Almond Cream ~ smells lots stronger than last time ~ nice

Cisley

Hey, Lana: We miss you around here. How are the wedding plans progressing?

Well, the wedding plans aren't at the top of the list. My younger DD has been experiencing severe vertigo for three weeks now. She is dizzy, weak semi-nauseous, memory loss, walking with a walker slower than a 90 year old woman. Been to the ER, an ENT, cardiologist and neurologist. Nobody has put their finger on what is going on. Had an echocardiogram and an MRI. She cried when the MRI showed nothing. She said she hoped it was a brain tumor, so at least there was an explanation, and something they could do. We now need to wait two weeks to get her into an audiologist for further tests.

Let's see, my favorite, old cat is in kidney failure, and I am giving him subcutaneous fluid every other day.

Uhhhh, haven't been real concerned with melts a lot. Somedays I remember to change them out, and others I don't.

My gosh, Lana, when it rains it pours bad news. I am so sorry to hear about your DD. I know the feeling of having something wrong but no one can figure out what is the matter and it is VERY frustrating. Tell her to keep on going and keep on trying.

And your baby cat, oh, that's so sad. Kidney failure in pets is hard to deal with. We put our dog, Estelle, on a special diet and she lived another 9 months. Then one day she went to the vet and then it was like pow, within a few hours later I was calling the vet to put her down.

Ah, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Cisley

Hugs to Darling and Lana!

Darling - I'm glad that you're ok!

Lana - Your poor DD! I hope that she feels better soon!

Tonight I'm finishing off the melt that I started last night - Chocolate Fudge Cake from CFTKR. During the day I melted Rhubarb & Berries as well as Cookies & Cream. All were wonderful!

Darling I'm sorry to hear about the accident, but glad your are fine. Lana I'm sorry your going through a very difficult time right now.

Been busy out and about all day. Just getting around to melting. Tonight it is EW - Mediterranean Fig in 2 melters.

Darlingj1-Sorry about the accident but glad you are not hurt.

Lana-Sorry to hear about your daughter. I really hope she feels better soon. I will keep her in my prayers.

My Paradise Island is starting to fade out but that might be all my melting for tonight.

Lana, I'm sorry to hear about your DD. I hope she gets better soon. Last year, my brother started having bouts of vertigo. The first time, he thought it was his heart, he was rushed to the ER, but they never found anything. It's very scary because you don't know what's causing it. He did seem to just get over it and hasn't had any recent episodes, so hopefully it will pass with your DD. Also, sorry to hear about your kitty. Hugs to you!

Darling, glad you're ok!

Tonight I'm melting YC Orchard Pear and burning Farmer's Market.

Darlingj, so glad you are alright. How fast were you going?

Lana, I'll light a blue for you and your DD and your kitty too. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Tonight it's

GG - Hot Summer Night

CD - Wrangler

Colonial - Clear Skies candle (blue)

darling - we live in "deer country" also, we actually had one run into the back of our van once. As we were driving it came out of the woods, ran into the back end of the vehicle and then hobbled back off into the woods. Odd, I thought that front bumpers were the danger zones! I am glad you are OK - you are right, it happens so fast it is easy to oversteer.

Mama - I am sure you are very worried, sometimes as parents it is easier for us to be sick than to watch the young-uns go through it. Sending good thoughts your way.

Candle Dippers = Cider Snap

After a long absence I am back on here. Some of you are new since I left. Sorry to hear about those of you with accidents, sick children and pets. Hopefully things will improve quickly for all of you.

This morning I am burning Yankee candles in Coconut Bay, Island Mango and Tropical Fruit. Guess I have a tropical thing going. Hope everyone has a good day. Nancy

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hi Trep.

Good morning. toothbrush.gif

YC Votives this morning.

Vanilla Pumpkin

Farmer's Market

Be Thankful

checking scents to decide if I want to get some tarts.

Good Morning. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Hi trep! Good to see you posting here again! :oops:

Sending well wishes to those who have had sickness, accidents, etc. Hope all is well or getting better. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting Twinkies from CFTKR this morning. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good Morning!

Melting Nene's Honeydew Melon

Almost country Citrus splash

Darling ,so glad you are o.k. following your deer accident!

Lana,well wishes to your DD,I hope everything works out good for her.

Trep...welcome back! :oops:

I'm sorting through a shoebox full of last Autumns leftover melts. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I found some old HoT Halloween blends -Witch's Pet Spider, White Chocolate Pumpkin Cafe, Sensual Candy Corn. Also a few YC fall tarts and a Spiced Pumpkin Brulee from BG. :oops:

Good Morning Everybody,

Darling I am glad that you didn't get hurt in your accident.

Lana I hope your DD gets some answers soon and starts to feel better.

This morning I only have Sugar Cookie from CBV going so far. Last night I was melting Cinna-bomb from Kreations by Kathie -- not a re-order for me.

:oops:

Lana and Darling, Prayers for you and your loved ones.

This morning I am melting SSS Pomegranate. This is a new one for me and so far it's smelling really good. :oops:

Barbara

Good Morning! Lana saying prayers for you and your loved ones and Darling so glad you didnt get hurt. I had a deer run into the front of my car and totaled it out.

Angies-Candy Cane...Im loving this one, smells like the real thing.

CBV-Pink Sugar & Coconut...a fav of mine.