The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

:oops:

Glad to be off today. I got up thismorning and put Dew Drop Scents Creme Brulee in all the melters. I have found a new favorite. I normally am not a bakery scent person but this one is the bomb!!!

Good morning CF buddies!

Melting a tart from a new place on ebay...Hawaiian Cake from Pumpkin Patch Country Candles. Smells quite good! I will have to post some p0rn. These tarts are soy, so I may let the others cure for a bit. I just couldn't resist melting one right away!!!

Dabba, looks like we are in the same boat with having our hands full with furbabies!!!

GOOD MORNING!! I had to get on and rave about the AMS Apple Toffee Crunch that I melted last night, it was :lol: deelicious!! I hope they open again soon so I can get more of these! I am not melting yet today, I am baking banana bread and that smell is just fine all on it's own. :oops:

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Last nights melt was Monkey Farts from EW, great as usual, lots of banana, and orange and all kinds a sweet and smelly fruityness!!!

Haley's 7 Up Pound Cake was still going quite good when I got up this morning and it went 12 hours, but I wanted to try another.

This morning's melts are:

LR...Haley's Sage and Citrus

Bath..Haley's Fruit Loops Candle..Formed the scent pool quickly and is doing nicely

Comp...Cheryl's Sun and Sand....very, very nice

Have a great day everyone

Good morning every one. This am I woke up [smilie=th_cc15] so I decided I needed a shot of vitamin C. I'm melting Southern Star---Lemony Fresh. A very nice and strong fresh lemon scent. I will be reordering this one again! :P :P

Barbara

Good morning every one. This am I woke up [smilie=th_bb41] so I decided I needed a shot of vitamin C. I'm melting Southern Star---Lemony Fresh. A very nice and strong fresh lemon scent. I will be reordering this one again! [smilie=th_cc15] :P

Barbara

Barbita,

I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the July 4th festivities.

I'm melting CFTKR - Country Berry Hotcakes.

:P

Hi everybody, I will be out of town until Sunday and am getting ready to go...I just wanted to wish everyone a

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

I hope y'all have a great weekend! My little guy turns 5 on the 4th, too and we have a dang wedding to go to. I'd much rather be at home for the weekend..oh well. At least my mother in law is a candle and tart lover so I'll still get to have them all around this weekend :P Have a good one!

Sharon

Melting cake bake from Christy! Nothing like the smell of a good cake scent!

Floridamom....my little Granddaughter is 5 today. Happy B-day to your little boy.

Feel better soon Barbita! :P

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c] to all the little ones!

Melting Busy B's Creamy Vanilla. I'm on a roll today.....am trying for a record melt of four in one day.... :P

Melting a new one from EW, Fruit Blast. I mostly smell citrus. It's very good.

Hope everyone has a fun, safe 4th of July week-end. I have one more day of work and then I get the whole week-end off!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Melting-

Downy Clean Breeze-Bath and Body Bliss

Island Temptations-LOL

Blueberry Cobbler-Haley's

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter cbgirl! Early Happy Birthday to your son floridamom! Five is such a cute age.

:P

Switched out Country Berry Hotcakes for EW - Birthday Cake. :P

Today I am melting CandlesbyVictoria's Island Serenade. This is a VERY fruity tropical scent. I like it. Not sure if I need more, but it has been enjoyable.

Last night I melted a new scent from Southern Stars Scents. It was called Cajun Crunch Cake and I LOVED that one. It reminded me of YC Pumpkin Pie and then towards the end of it I was smelling YC Spiced Pumpkin. I couldn't believe the way this melt played out. I would definately buy more of this one. Hope Kim keeps this one on board. We shall see.......

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. We are headed to my moms house. Its my brothers 37th birthday tomorrow but we are celebrating today. Tomorrow I am headed over to my sons GF's parents house for another party. Yippeeeeee, no cooking for me this weekend. I just made macaroni salad for my moms and bought cheese/crackers and such for tomorrow.

This afternoon's scents are:

K - Christmas Punch - YC - A nice scent but very faint - the tart mght be too old.

LR - Home for the Holidays - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Mistletoe - YC - Not getting much from this one so far...

Bathroom - Hollyberry - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

Hi folks,

Nah, I am not dead, just busy with new motherhood. *LOL* I forgot how much time a new dog takes. There are days I haven't even gotten around to putting a new melt in.

Today's is LOL's Bear Claw. I just put it in, but it smells great just coming out of the gate.

Back to the new baby, Kaiya. She is doing well, is just cuter than a button. We have started her training classes and she is doing pretty well. I am hoping to get her trained well enough that she can be a therapy dog.

BTW, if any of you watch "America's Got Talent", her trainer is the lady that was on this past Wednesday night, Pam Martin from Garland, TX. She danced with her black and white dog Viva, and is going through to the finals in Las Vegas.

Barbita - hope you're feeling better.

Happy birthday to the little ones and I hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend.

Honeydew Melon & Bear Claw - Angie's

Thrist - EW

Blackberry Sage - Cloud Nine

Happy Fourth, everyone. Our holiday will be spent at home because our dog, Ozzy, is afraid of fireworks and has to take medication.

Today has been a Blue Gecko day.

AM ~ Lemon Meringue Twang (last 3 tarts)

AM in the back ~ Pomegranate Passion

Afternoon front ~Pomegranate Passion (last 3 tarts)

Late afternoon front ~ Spiced Pumpkin Brulee (last 3 tarts)

Cisley