The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

SH - Pumpkin Donuts. Taking notes... :oops:

Finally able to change out scents today:

Bear Claw - Angie's. A favorite.

Key Lime Pie - Madison's Kisses. Very artificial smell. Just using up the rest of the clam.

Vanilla Coconut Cream - Crystal Clear Candles

Vanilla Bean Noel - K's Kreations

Banana Split - LOL

Downy Clean Breeze - Backroad Hobbies

Same Bizzy B candle. Just starting Banana Nut Bread - Barn Candles.

I'm melting Nene's Fruits of Paradise. Iowa company have arrived. They haven't complained but they haven't said anything good either. :oops: It's a really pretty scent, soft, not too strong. They should LOVE it! I know I'm really enjoying it.

Gail

I've had Java from Crosscreek going all day! This is a wonderful strong scent. Thanks CF buddy! I love it! :oops:

Java sounds good - to smell and to drink.

I've had on:

FM - Lemon Grass melt

CFTKR - Pecan Pie Vanilla Noel square votive

SS - Cherry Chip Cake - melt wonderful

I'm melting Nene's Fruits of Paradise. Iowa company have arrived. They haven't complained but they haven't said anything good either. :? It's a really pretty scent, soft, not too strong. They should LOVE it! I know I'm really enjoying it.

Gail

Gail - U might just have to ask em what type scents they like. Some people don't like scents of any kind. :oops: Yeah....pretty much unfathomable, huh? :P But...it is what it is....

Melting CFTKR's Jams & Scones (TY CF buddie!)

Ealy evening scents are:

K - Acai Berry - Busy Bee's - A very nice strong scent, even better than AMS's

LR - Sheets of Satin - CFTKR - This is a sample Carol sent and it's nice although it's kind of light

BR - Banana Kiwi - CD - A favorite.

Bathroom - Hawaiian Suntan - Rosa's - This is a small sample so I figured it would do best in the bathroom.

Melting the apples today, Vanilla Apple from Can-Do and Macintosh from YC. These two make the house smell really good.

Tonights scents are:

Melting:

CFTKR: Sweet Harvest Pumpkin

Burning:

YC: Root Beer, Lakeside Birch, and Moonlight Harvest

It has been a very long and busy day.

For now a relight of GHBT A Splash of Summer.

I got the SH Pumpkin Donuts in yesterday's order. Do I have to let it cure or can I melt it later?

Today has been a CD day -

Peanut Butter Cookies

Cinnamon French Toast

It is almost 100 here today, too toasty for me!

Guest ilovescentedthings

hmm making a mental note too of sh pumpkin doughnuts. Must start a list for sh and put that on there. it sounds yummy. off to go look at the description for it.

Were melting right now:

dd's br-honeygingerbread by busybee's YUMMY!! I would order this again

bathroom-blue geckos' april downy fresh,very nice scent and perfect for covering up kitty box. Would order this again too!

got home from work and put dew drop scents, "strawberry shortcake" in all the melters in the house. my whole house smells heavenly!!! :lol:

I got the SH Pumpkin Donuts in yesterday's order. Do I have to let it cure or can I melt it later?

Hi Michele~

I usually burn SH's stuff as soon as I get them and they have always been strong. HTH

I think I finally burned the scent out of mine....12 hours.....gonna put on SH's Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts. Not very summery but I love all of the SH Fall/Halloween scents! :P

:lol: Goodnight All!

Since I got a bunch of new scents from Haley's today; I am melting all Haley's tonight.

Fresh Squeezed Oranges--YUM! Cisley, don't you like orange scents?

Mrs. Claus Cookies--All time fav

Honey Graham Cracker--LOvE this one!

Clean Cotton--Strong, and very nice!

Everyone's scents sound so wonderful tonight....I am sort of ashamed to admit that I only have one lonely votive going....it's Apple Cider from Lakeshore Candles.

I have to tell you, this kitten is wearing me out!! [smilie=th_a136] [smilie=th_a136] [smilie=th_a136] Holy moly, it's like having a baby around again. I think I am gonna have to move some of my melters! [smilie=th_help] [smilie=th_cha40] :lol:

I will post a picture of this little darling over the weekend for sure.....of course, we've been taking tons of pics! He is so tiny...don't even think he weighs 1 lb yet. All fluff. We've been getting a kick out of watching him play.

Oh yeah....Yoo Hoo Jules! I think his name is going to be Tiger....the boys really like that name for some reason. I mentioned a couple of other names, but they really think this kitten is a Tiger!!!!

Berrie:

Yes, I really like orange scents

A change for us tonight. I tried melting EW's Blue Sugar and it was so potent that I had to put it out. Started to fill my lungs, burn my eyes and nose and couldn't take it so all 4 tarts (front of house and back of house) were put out and now melting Caramel Sugar Crunch from CFTKR.

I think I might be on to something as to why I don't get some of those exotic scents. I think I am allergic to the them!!!

So, my Sin City and a few others I got might not make it to the melting stage...

Cisley

Guest ilovescentedthings

melting right now:

dd's br-honey gingerbread from busybees from yesterday

bathroom-april downy fresh from blue gecko also from yesterday

burning votive of capp brulee by haleys

:oops: This morning it's YC sand and spa in two melters! I'm babysitting my brother's 3 month old australian shepherd puppy while they are at the beach for a week. Boy is he a handful! I can't take my eye off of him for a minute. I'll post some pics of him this wekend!