The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Happy 4th of July!

My nephews are here that call me Aunt Candle. I let them pick out today's scent. It will be AMS Granny's Pie Crust.

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!! Thanks for the B-day wishes for my little Granddaughter! Today it's Red Velvet Cake from MTT.

[smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Happpy 4th of July Everyone! Not melting yet because we are off to the parade. My daughter will be walking with her little gymnastics group, and my son is riding in the firetruck with his grandpa! Have a great one!

Happy Independence Day, everybody!

I'm melting Creamy Peach Crumb Cake from Blue Gecko. This one is as spectacular as any fireworks show in the country, LOL! [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Gail

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberry....smells so good!

YC Simply Home Honeydew Melon

Village Candle In Cantaloupe and Cucumber

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th!

Melting SH---Spa.

It must be strong because I can smell it through my stuffy nose. [smilie=th_Kusje-1] HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH. EVERYONE [smilie=th_c2e41937]

BARBARA

Kim,

Your garden avatars sure are pretty. I noticed the American flags in your current one. Just lovely.

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I'm melting CFTKR - Cinnamon Apple Strudel. This one is very authentic and smells so yummy!

[smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Happy 4th everyone!

I melted nothing yesterday b/c we were at a barbeque all day and at the beach watching fireworks last night.

Today I started off melting Candledippers Pecan Pie..a good freebie...love Beth her CS is excellent! This tart is making me hungry tho....

Guest scentedstamper

Happy Independence Day ! I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

Melting LOL Da Bomb Poppz in 2 melters and WOWZERS is it strong!!! It's a red/white/blue layered one I saved for today. Also burning a Sweet Liberty oversized votive which is also layered in red/white/blue.

Sheryl

Happy 4th all!

First scents of the day are:

K - Honey Cakes - Busy Bee's - This one is a sample and it's very nice actually.

LR - Sparkling Green Tea Garden - CFTKR - A very nice scent but on the lighter side.

BR - Blue Clear Sky - Can-Do - Another very nice scent but not nearly strong enough for me.

Bathroom - Wind Swept Shores - CFTKR - Reminds me of Salty Sea Air from EW - very nice moderately strong scent.

Thank you Denny. My avatars are actually my flower gardens. I am now melting CYS-Moroccan Musk. It's a gloomy day here, so I'm relaxing inside this afternoon.

Melting Nene's Clubhouse in the mudroom....smells really nice. It's a very different scent...kinda of earthy and woodsy.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Melting Nene's Clubhouse in the mudroom....smells really nice. It's a very different scent...kinda of earthy and woodsy.

one cup of coffee [smilie=th_Kusje-1] is not enough for me I thought you said mushroom.lol

The stupendous Creamy Peach Crumb Cake from BG wore itself out after about four hours. Now I'm melting Nene's Tangerine Spice. This one is yummy. Refreshing, sweet and tangy all at the same time.

ETA: Still no comments from my house guests on any of the scents. But DH quite proudly showed them my melter and small tart display. They didn't say much but he sure surprised me and was really cute. [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Gail

Thank you Denny. My avatars are actually my flower gardens. I am now melting CYS-Moroccan Musk. It's a gloomy day here, so I'm relaxing inside this afternoon.

Kim,

I assumed your avatars are from your own flower gardens. Again, they are so lovely. We have a lot in common - collecting Barbie dolls and gardening. You are a talented lady with a green thumb to boot! :shock:

For the afternoon I've begun melting CFTKR - Summer Glow [smilie=th_aa17]

ETA: Still no comments from my house guests on any of the scents. But DH quite proudly showed them my melter and small tart display. They didn't say much but he sure surprised me and was really cute. :shock:

Gail

Awwww.....see, he does notice how much U like scents and how they make your home smell fantastic! [smilie=th_aa17]

Earlier I melted LOL's Boopers Cupcake. Good one! Just put on the last melt for the evening.... Crosscreek's Buttercream Frosting.