The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hey y'all. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. This will be a busy week getting stuff together to move my oldest DS to Ridley Park, Penn. I have mixed emotions :P happy for him and this new chapter in his life and [smilie=th_blij51] because he will be so far away. This morning I am melting Busy Bee-Bayleaf and Pepper. This is in my top 5 favorite scents. I hope everyone has a good day.

Hi everyone,

This morning I am melting Southern Star Scents "Maries Pink Cookies". It just started in my electric warmer and I had my doors opened, so I was not getting a good gage on throw. I have closed a few doors and I'm waiting to get a better idea. I notice in my electric melter, I reallly have to give the tarts sometime to kinda melt all the way to get the total throw. I will report back later.

However, the scent mix is PERFECT. Its a perfect mix of Pink Sugar and Cookies, but yet NOT bakery.

There is a vendor out there that has gazillion PS mixes but to me each and everyone of them smells bakery. Like I feel she is using Cookie instead of PS with her mixes. They are good, just not Pink Sugar to me.

Maurie, I agree. Maries Pink Cookies is a very interesting blend. It's sweet on top, but underneath it's got something not bakery. I wonder if there's lavender in it. It's got a note in it similar to YC shortbread cookie, imo. Good and different. I only had a sample but I've ordered more. :P

This morning's scents are:

GG - Love You Long Time

HoT - Texas Baked Apple

assorted votives

WG - Lemon Hearth pillar

This morning I'm melting Strawberry Margarita and Butter Drop Cookies from CFTKR.

Good Morning!

Starting the morning with Haley's --Mulberry. [smilie=th_blij51] It is nice and strong.

I received this as a gift with my last order. :P I am loving it!

:P Barbara

OK, well after giving the Maries Pink Cookies (southernstarscents) some more time, I am VERY pleased. Its now drifting up the second floor and into the living room which is two rooms away.

I think being it was in the electric warmer, it just needed some time to get circulating around the house. I WILL need more of this one as well as a few others.

[smilie=th_blij51]

The combo is just perfect and not bakery, but you smell a bit of cookie in there. I don't know how Kim does this. She's got a good sniffer. :P

Good Morning!

My early melt of the day is CFTKR - Blueberry Flapjacks. Yummm! :P

[smilie=th_blij51]

:P

Both melts from earlier have fizzled out. I'm taking a wee break from cleaning all morning and I need to pick out some new scents. Need to haul out some of my stash and find something great to melt.

Hi everyone! Just got back in town last night, I hope you all had a nice weekend!

Thanks for the b-day wishes for my little guy! cbgirl, Happy Belated Birthday to your granddaughter! My nephew's b-day id also July 3, but he turned 17!!!

So today I am melting

EW-Pumpkin Carrot Treat

EW- Mac Apple

and in bedroom YC Lilac Blossoms

It's starting to storm here of course....have a beautiful day!

We've been gone most of the day hiking at Mt. Charleston, but when we got home I put on Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. This is the last from a bag of brittle I've had for over a year. Still smells great, though!

Isn't it hard to use of the last bit when it is one you really like?

Today is cooling off - and I am melting Poolside from CD - shoulda done that over the weekend when it was in the 90's!

Good Afternoon!

Coffee Cake & Spice from CFTKR....I can barely smell it...these must be too old cause usually this scent is strong.

Hot Baked Apple Pie from Cozy Country Candles upstairs.

Olive, what does Butterfly Meadow smell like?

We've been gone most of the day hiking at Mt. Charleston, but when we got home I put on Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. This is the last from a bag of brittle I've had for over a year. Still smells great, though!

Isn't it hard to use of the last bit when it is one you really like?

It sure is. I tend to hoard the last few of a favorite scent, even if it's one I know I can re-order. This is something I admit only to my fellow addicts. :lol:

Finally decided on a melt and it's a good one! CYS Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla....oh my goodness! It's a ten.gif and I am so bummed that I only have one of these! I would love to order some more....soon.

Another melt going in the mudroom....Can-Do's Lemongrass & Olive.....another fantastic scent from Donna....how does she do it? This one is very clean and slightly herbal.....perfect for the kitty litter room!

Switching scents for this afternoon.

FM - Coconut Lime Vanilla melt

YC Home - Pacific Coast (found this large jar at Marshalls) good scent

Country Light - Magnolia melt

noname - Cucumber Melon melt (from a swap)

Busy Bee's - Summer Reunion melt

Good Afternoon!

Coffee Cake & Spice from CFTKR....I can barely smell it...these must be too old cause usually this scent is strong.

Hot Baked Apple Pie from Cozy Country Candles upstairs.

Olive, what does Butterfly Meadow smell like?

MaggieMae,

I love Coffee Cake & Spice from Carol. I have found it to be not only strong but long lasting as well. It probably is too old.

This afternoon I'm melting SH - Honeydew and Summer Berries. It isn't very strong, but it is a very nice scent. :lol:

Busy Bee's - Summer Reunion melt

Jules - what does Summer Reunion smell like? I don't see it on her description list. :lol: Is it new or an older one?

Melting CP's Red Velvet Cake from a CF buddy. Mmmm..mmmmm....good!

Hi Everyone!!!

Just got back from the "Sweetest Place on Earth!" I love Hershey Park!

As soon as I got back home, I put on Rosa's Pink Pineapple. It was very good for a good 3 hours, in the combo melter, but afterthat, done! I know have a Blue Gecko American Apple Pie, I'll let you know how that works out.

Have a great night all. I'm on vacation this week from work, and I'm gonna enjoy it!!!

This afternoon I am melting Ashman-Strudel 'N Spice. :lol: It's YUMMY. To me it smells spicy, sweet, creamy and buttery. Did I mention that I like it? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Barbara