The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Good evening! I am melting two of my Missy's Tempting Tarts, brand new out of the mail today! Pink Cotton Candy in the bedroom... perfect combination in my opinion, and Fruit By the Foot in the living room. That one is strong and wonderful, my kids love it too! If my entire order is like this I will go back for more... my last order was not so impressive. Much much much better! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Busy Bee's - Summer Reunion melt

Jules - what does Summer Reunion smell like? I don't see it on her description list. :lol: Is it new or an older one?

Melting CP's Red Velvet Cake from a CF buddy. Mmmm..mmmmm....good!

If I may quote Slpit from an earlier post:

Summer reunion really took me back to my actual class reunion with everyone congregated at the park in early summer. There was the ever slightest hint of florals from the garden beds, the fresh mown grass mixed with the sunshine and fresh air. Just one of the those scents you lie back with, breathe deeply and enjoy the relaxation.

Lord knows Slpit can describe a scent like nobody's business. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Her description is the reason I got this scent and darned if it doesn't smell just like that. It's not on Busy Bee's scent list anywhere. I emailed my last order and asked for it. I would re-order it too.

Tonight I switched out the FM.

I put on Bizzy B Cappuccino Brulee & Biscotti Fantastic strong scent! yummers.

Busy day with yard work and laundry.

Early morning melt front ~ Crosscreek Chestnuts and Brown Sugar ~ very nice

Afternoon melt in front ~ CYS Chocolate Gingerbread. More Chocolate than Gingerbread...

Melting morning and afternoon in back ~ AMS Apple Jack n Peel. We are getting tired of it so no more for a while although it is wonderful.

Melting this evening in front ~ EW Pink Sugar

Melting in back ~ EW Pink Cashmere which appears to be too light for me or hasn't settled in yet.

Maurie97: I placed an order with Southern Star. Besides Marie's Pink Sugar, what else do you like? (I might be placing another order)

Guest ilovescentedthings
Good evening! I am melting two of my Missy's Tempting Tarts, brand new out of the mail today! Pink Cotton Candy in the bedroom... perfect combination in my opinion, and Fruit By the Foot in the living room. That one is strong and wonderful, my kids love it too! If my entire order is like this I will go back for more... my last order was not so impressive. Much much much better! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Im glad youre liking fruit by the foot. I got that too and mine smells like pizza flavored fruit by the foot.

Right now I am not melting anything as I woke up sick with a sore throat and a stuffed up nose. Can't smell anything right now. Maybe tomorrow my smeller will be working

Good evening! I am melting two of my Missy's Tempting Tarts, brand new out of the mail today! Pink Cotton Candy in the bedroom... perfect combination in my opinion, and Fruit By the Foot in the living room. That one is strong and wonderful, my kids love it too! If my entire order is like this I will go back for more... my last order was not so impressive. Much much much better! :lol:

Darling,

Thank you for sharing that. I have been thinking about placing an order with her. Fruit by the foot sounds interesting. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Barbara

Busy day with yard work and laundry.

Early morning melt front ~ Crosscreek Chestnuts and Brown Sugar ~ very nice

Afternoon melt in front ~ CYS Chocolate Gingerbread. More Chocolate than Gingerbread...

Melting morning and afternoon in back ~ AMS Apple Jack n Peel. We are getting tired of it so no more for a while although it is wonderful.

Melting this evening in front ~ EW Pink Sugar

Melting in back ~ EW Pink Cashmere which appears to be too light for me or hasn't settled in yet.

Maurie97: I placed an order with Southern Star. Besides Marie's Pink Sugar, what else do you like? (I might be placing another order)

Well Cisley, the Sweet Dreams is vedy vedy nice, um Raspberry Guava, Mango papaya,Pink Lemonade,Creme Brulee (if you like a hint of chocolate). Bannana Puddin and there are others, but i can't think of ALL right now. There has been nothing I have NOT liked. Good sale too! Have fun shopping.

ilovescentedthings, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Only a true tart addict would understand how awful it is when you're unable to smell!

I'm melting Pineapple Paradise from Scentsy.

Guest ilovescentedthings
ilovescentedthings, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Only a true tart addict would understand how awful it is when you're unable to smell!

I'm melting Pineapple Paradise from Scentsy.

thank you mpfand! I figure my girls could smell them,but I too want to be able to enjoy them. So hopefully tomorrow we can get back to smelling smellies in the house

I'm still melting Butter Drop Cookie. Boy oh boy is this one long lasting and great smelling tart.

DD had a party today and everytime someone went into the house to use the bathroom, they commented on how good it smelled (thanks to Carol's Strawberry Margarita).

For Tonight:

SH - Banana Pinepapple Blast in the FR

Ashman Beanie Melts - Chantilly Cream in the LR -----This one is an awesome sweet vanilla scent! Definitely a favorite. Ashman Beanie Melts tend to be on the stronger side and long lasting. I usually place just two of the little break aways in my melter and they do their job. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Barbita - I will have to try Strudel 'N Spice.

For Tonight:

SH - Banana Pinepapple Blast in the FR

Ashman Beanie Melts - Chantilly Cream in the LR -----This one is an awesome sweet vanilla scent! Definitely a favorite. Ashman Beanie Melts tend to be on the stronger side and long lasting. I usually place just two of the little break aways in my melter and they do their job. [smilie=th_jaja]

Barbita - I will have to try Strudel 'N Spice.

Denny this is funny. I just dropped a Chantilly Cream in with the Strudel 'N Spice.

:) It kicked it up a notch. [smilie=th_insane]

Barbara

Everyone's melts sound fab tonite! I put another tealight on for the Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS....this is sooooo good and a definite reorder!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Everyone's melts sound fab tonite! I put another tealight on for the Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS....this is sooooo good and a definite reorder!

How does this one smell? is it a mix of flower and spice from the pumpkin? I am trying to picture a flower scent mixed with yummy pumpkin.

Everyone's melts sound fab tonite! I put another tealight on for the

Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS....this is sooooo good and a definite reorder!

YUM! Arts & Hearts has a "plain"one - no vanilla. I am sooo curious how the two would be side by side!

Tonight I almost too pooped to melt :) . We moved the 96 year old aunt into her senior care home today. I didn't realize how that wore me out until I sat down at the computer. I am thinkin' YC Juicy Peach is about all I can muster!

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends. My birthday was on the 4th and I was so sick...we took a mini vacation about an hour and half away . It would of been nice, but I was too miserable to enjoy anything... ) : Of course when we got back, I was looking forward to my smellies, but this is day 3 now of not smelling anything! I put on Haley's Peppermint Cream earlier and DH said it was so strong it was filling the entire house and making his eyes water! And after all that, I didn't even smell a thing!

Tonight I am melting, but not smelling:

Can-Do: sugar Butt

Busy Bees: Pink Frosting

Haley's : Sweet Pea

Haley's Honey Graham Cracker

YC: Caramel Vanilla

SH: Pumpkin Donuts

Can-Do: Cast Iron Cookies

It's so scary to think of life not being able to smell!!! How my world would be turned upside down! My mom can't smell much at all due to her Lupus; and now I get it. ) :

Berrie:

Belated happy birthday and glad you can smell again. Wow, with your stash, that would be awful.

Late night melts are samples from CFTKR

Front of the house ~ Sweet Harvest Pumpkin

Back ~ Pumpkin Cookie Crunch.

I like them both but I think I like Sweet Harvest best because it's sweeter.

Cisley

Good Morning! We are enjoying a beautiful sunny morning here in Michigan....nothing like a Michigan summer!

Melting Marshmallow from Crosscreek in two melters this morning and it's so wonderful and heavenly! Really, really yummy! :lol:

Happy Melting! feedducks.gif

Good Morning! We are enjoying a beautiful sunny morning here in Michigan....nothing like a Michigan summer!

Melting Marshmallow from Crosscreek in two melters this morning and it's so wonderful and heavenly! Really, really yummy! :lol:

Happy Melting! feedducks.gif

Aria... Crosscreek's Marshmallow is very nice.... enjoy! [smilie=th_1084]

Good Morning!

Happy Belated Birthday Berrie!

This morning I am melting Under the Boardwalk by Missy's Tempting Tarts in 2 melters. I think that is what it is because the oil absorbed the label.

:lol: