The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Well, the Good Day Sunshine from Nene's was lovely while it lasted but it faded after a couple hours. [smilie=th_pardon] I put on Pure Grace from Nene and this is the first melt ever that has absolutely no throw. It's pretty but I have to almost singe my nose with hot wax before I can smell it. Maybe it's just the nature of Pure Grace. :lol: Won't be a reorder though.

Gail

i am melting the most beautiful scent. :lol: SSS,-Sweet Pea.

this will be a reorder!

Barbara

Guest beachgirl

I am burning McIntosh Spice from YC. I originally bought the tart and liked it a lot. When YC emailed me a coupon, I just had to buy it! :lol:

I'm melting Haley's,-Coconut Hibiscus in my in my downstairs powder room. I find this to be a very fragrant tropical scent. :) I will order this again.

Barbara

<------now hoping I have a SSS Sweet Pea as a sample.

This afternoon:

Busy Bee - Oatmeal Raisin

CD - Brown Sugar Granola

FM - Sticks and Twigs still going strong

Hi Jule,

I just wanted you to know that Sweet Pea, although a lovely scent, is not overly strong. It's more of a light scent, not an overpowering, in your face scent. I will still reorder it :)

Barbara

Just put on my first melts of the day-

Haley's Sugar Cookie

Haley's Vanilla Insanity

I have been very pleased with what I have been melting from Haley's. Great product and free shipping over $10.00. Can't beat that! :)

I tried my Macintosh Apple from Spotted Hog this morning and HOLY COW!! :) It was super strong and wonderful! I have tried a lot of different apple scents this summer and liked most of them, but this is by far the best I have tried.

Denise...I wish that happened to me....I think my DH's nose is broke! He never smells anything....good or BAD! :P

Burning Amish Harvest from Candles, Melts N More

:P Have a great night all!

Sign my DH up for the hubby with a non-smelling nose unless it's to say something mean about a tart club.

My nose must be on the fritz today. Third tart in the warmer, Carol's Jamaica Me Crazy, and like the others before it, it's just kind of eh. :P

Gail

Just loaded up the melters with:

Scentsy Vanilla Cream

CCCC Coca Cola

CCCC Pink Sugar Cake

CCCC Vanilla Bean Noel

Busy Bees Pink Frosting

CFTKR Pink Sugared Cupcakes

CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberries

Probably one more change before the end of the night...we will see.. :P