The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Morning, everyone! :lol:

I thought yesterday's Pink Sugar from GHBT had more life in it but I wuz wrong. I need to dump it and find something cool and refreshing. The thermometer's supposed to shoot to 92 today.

What? No A/C, Aria? [smilie=th_blij51] We couldn't live without it here. I like the heat but when it gets really hot, we hibernate indoors. Yeah, yeah, it's a dry heat, thank heaven, but 110 or 115 degrees is roastin' any way you look at it. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]_97]

Gail, in the land of long, hot, dry summers

I will continue to burn SH- Mixed Berry Crumble today. Nice soothing scent. :lol:

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Good morning!!!! We finally see the sun, I can't believe it, maybe because its DD's 14th b'day today. I'm freakin out that my baby is really a teenager!

Last nights melts were Front Porch's Coconut Milk and Lavendar, a beautiful calming scent, I absolutely loved it. I am definitely reordering this scent, and YC's Christmas Cookie, yea, I know, I know, but I was soooo in the mood for it last night and it delivered as usual.

Have a great day all!

Morning, everyone! [smilie=th_blij51]

I thought yesterday's Pink Sugar from GHBT had more life in it but I wuz wrong. I need to dump it and find something cool and refreshing. The thermometer's supposed to shoot to 92 today.

What? No A/C, Aria? [smilie=th_help] We couldn't live without it here. I like the heat but when it gets really hot, we hibernate indoors. Yeah, yeah, it's a dry heat, thank heaven, but 110 or 115 degrees is roastin' any way you look at it. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]_97]

Gail, in the land of long, hot, dry summers

Puppylove,

Being from Southern California as well, I couldn't agree with you more! Where I am we generally don't get above 100 until August and even then it isn't everyday. We rarely get above 105. But for me anything over 95 degrees is too hot. The swimming pool and A/C are constantly in use after June! :lol:

Sillysmom - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your very sweet and very pretty DD! I hope that she has a wonderful day!

This morning I've been melting CFTKR's Strawberry Preserves and Butt Naked. I'm about to turn them off and light up Vanilla Pumpkin. I'm getting fruited out.

Happy Birthday to your daughter Sillysmom!

Melting Coconut Curry Custard from Candle Haven.

Hi all!

First scents of the day are:

K - Roobios - Can-Do - This is a really good red tea scent sent to me by a CF friend (thanks friend!) I'm liking it a lot!

LR - Black Velvet - EE - Another really good EE scent.

BR - Peace, Love & Lullabies - Blue Gecko - A very nice strong scent - very much a vanilla scent but a good one

Bathroom - Cherry Blossom - Haley's - A nice scent

Guest scentedstamper

Hi there! Late start for me today as it's DD's 12th birthday today and she and older DD (13) hosted a sleepover last night and I made a big breakfast for the 4 gals! Now they are in the pool and I am melting to cover up the bacon and french toast smell!!!

Melting: Can Do Lessie's Coco Mint Frost, GG Dream Big and Cotton Socked Feetsies, BG Downy April Fresh and burning 2 candles : GC Fresh Linen and Cotton Splash. Ahhhh, it's working!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DD Sillysmom! I guess you and I were in the same "pickle" 14 years ago for you and 12 years ago for me!! Hee hee!

Sheryl

Happy Birthday to your DD's Silly and Scentedstamper!

I think I need to seriously consider moving to Canada! I am not a summer gal-but live in the midwest where its a million degrees and humid-ALOT!! Go figure! I am with you Bigred-A/C is cranking and I still don't want to move! I weeded the garden first thing this morning and still ended up drenched! Yuck...

Any way-melting Rainwater Mint-LOL this morning.

Happy birthday to those DD 's Sillysmom and Scentedstamper! :lol:

Having PC problems, so posting when I can get here. :lol:

LOL ~ Juniper Breeze (don't smell any floral in it)

Cheryl's ~ Buttery Gingerbread

CP ~ Martha's Pumpkin Souffle

AMS ~ Buttery Pumpkin

We are hitting 90 degree weather here, so my A/C is really affecting everything I melt. :?

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Happy Birthday to your DD, Sillysmom. Is she the Silly in Sillysmom? [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Yup, we've called her sillygirl, since she was little, now its usually just "Sil", sillygirl is too babyish ya know!

Thanks everyone the wonderful birthday wishes for Gina!!

ScentedStamper, A wonderful birthday to your DD today!!!!!!

She's very excited today, her friends just took her to lunch, and tonight we're going out to dinner at a Japanese place, tomorrow night we're going to a concert, and Saturday is her "friends" party. Just a barbecue and the pool.

Guest scentedstamper

LLVV- mini scentedstamper- I love it! Actually very close to the truth as well. She is a lot more like me personality and preference wise than her sister! (although, the 13 yo is the one who shares my wax obsession! She totally "gets it" !!!)

Just lit some of Haley's chunk votives in Sunflower- so pretty!

Sheryl

Sheryl....happy Birthday to your little girl!

Changed over to oatmeal raisin cookie from Candle Kitchen.

Hey there, everyone! Man, you'd think with our homeschool year over, I'd have more time to hang out, but my kids and their friends have taken over all of our electronics. LOL! I'll try to check in whenever I get the chance.

This afternoon, it's plumeria soy beads, china rain from tarts galore, and tropical fruits from yc. Everything smells great!

Have a great rest of the day!

I am getting a very late start to melting today. It has been an extremely busy day!

Melting probably the oldest tarts in my stash-K's Kreations Tangerine Dreams, Coconut Bay and Summer Citrus.

Burning YC Island Guava candle.

I just received my order from CFTKR. I ordered a bunch of the new tart combo cups. Wow, they are huge and the cup are of very high quality. I'm very impressed. I just started Pumpkin Sweet Bars & Creme Brulee in the downstairs melter.