The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Hello!

I got my first Everyday Whims box today! Cute little heart tarts! I tried Drunk Apples.. I like the cold sniff, but the throw was fairly weak and didn't last long. Should I let these cure? That is so hard for me when I get an brand new box!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Guest scentedstamper

Hey darling- I think Riss at EW uses parrafin, so no need to "cure". I think you'll just find some scents to be more potent than others. What else did you get? Mine is shipping and I'll probably have it by Wed. Woohoo!

Added a Swan Creek candle in Vanilla Pound Cake and a melt in Sticky Jellybean Cupcake (LOL) .

Sheryl

Finished off my SH jar candle - Banana Nut Bread

Now I'm burning SH jar candle - Mixed Berry Crumble

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Good Evening!

Good Evening everyone. It has been so HOT here in the midwest,I'll trade anyone whose having cool days!!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

This evening I finally peeled myself off the couch to put on some scents-

Baby Powder-EW

Blue Skies-Nene's

Rosemary Mint-LOL

Ice Princess-Wylde Ivy

Hope you all have a great night.

Rum Ripened Raisin - Almost Country

Coconut Cream Pie, Mangorita, Woodland Spice, Farmhouse, Cocomilk - Angie's

Lollipop - SH

Sweet - that blend sounded like it should have been a good one - too much of one scent, or? (Curious minds want to know - I have several "experiments" coming...)

Debra, I was surprised this one didn't work for me, too. It smelled good in the cup, but wasn't strong enuf when melting. The airflow in my LR is making the scents a little wonky at the moment, too. I can smell em real good...in the DR..... :oops: Oooo..... do tell....what combo's are you trying? [smilie=snoopy]

Melting McCalls Laura's Lemon Loaf from CF buddy (TY! [smilie=th_c032] ) This is soooo lemony good! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good Evening everyone. It has been so HOT here in the midwest,I'll trade anyone whose having cool days!!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Baby Powder-EW

Blue Skies-Nene's

Rosemary Mint-LOL

Ice Princess-Wylde Ivy

Time to crank up the A/C. I couldn't live without it. I don't know how people could sleep in the intense summer heat before A/C was invented!

Early evening scents are:

K - Cool Citrus Basil - GHBT - A favorite.

LR - Lick Me All Over - Grumpy Girl - An awesome scent more fruit than floral - love it! I'll have to order this one as this was just a sample.

BR - Flying Squirrel - LOL - A very interesting blend of jasmine & honey. I do really just smell jasmine though, but it's nice.

Bathroom - Clover Fields - Front Porch - A very nice strong scent.

Its been YC for me all day. My last melt tonight is Egg Nog, in my kitchen. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Barbara

sweet - I can only remember a few combos that I asked Cheryl for:

Lime and minty lemon

Bamboo sugar cane and sage

Sweet noel and fig

Bergamot and peach

Lavendar and mint tea

Tonight is an old CD - Seaside Garden

Grumpy Girl - High Maintenance

Good Evening everyone. It has been so HOT here in the midwest,I'll trade anyone whose having cool days!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Baby Powder-EW

Blue Skies-Nene's

Rosemary Mint-LOL

Ice Princess-Wylde Ivy

Time to crank up the A/C. I couldn't live without it. I don't know how people could sleep in the intense summer heat before A/C was invented!

bigred, LOL....our house does not have a/c! We had it built in 2005 and both DH and I hate a/c, so we didn't get it put in! We do have ceiling fans in every room and it's heavenly! Here in Michigan the winters are looooong, so we like to enjoy the heat while it's here! Also, we live in a rather rural area, so it always cools off nicely in the evening....perfect for sleeping!

We've been enjoying Slatkin Beachside all evening.

Good Evening everyone. It has been so HOT here in the midwest,I'll trade anyone whose having cool days!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Baby Powder-EW

Blue Skies-Nene's

Rosemary Mint-LOL

Ice Princess-Wylde Ivy

bigred, LOL....our house does not have a/c! We had it built in 2005 and both DH and I hate a/c, so we didn't get it put in! We do have ceiling fans in every room and it's heavenly! Here in Michigan the winters are looooong, so we like to enjoy the heat while it's here! Also, we live in a rather rural area, so it always cools off nicely in the evening....perfect for sleeping!

We've been enjoying Slatkin Beachside all evening.

In the heart of the summer it doesn't get cool at night here and it's usually very humid as well - A/C is a must! I love the cold weather so your looooong winters would suit me just fine! :P

Carrot Cake - Crazy for Candles, didn't smell anything

Dole Whip - LOL. Delicious!

Pink Lemonade Jellybeans - LOL. Just starting.

HoT - Plum Pudding this morning.

From what I remember, growing up, Summertime in Michigan was the absolute best time of year. I had never heard of the abbreviation A/C until we moved to FL.

Now I treat Summer here like I used to treat MI winters, with limited exposure outdoors. Extreme heat can be just as miserable as extreme cold.

Uh-oh, DH walked in and said my tart stinks, among other choice DH type descriptions. I like it, but I'll change it out for...

CBV - Pomegranate & Apple

lighting all of my current partially burned candles too. I have to clear out some jars, they're everywhere I look.

Melting No Guilt from Whiff and Sniff this morning.... nice and fruity! :lol:

No need for air conditioning around here lately.... in fact our heat has gone on a few times in the last few weeks! :P

The forecast is calling for warmer weather later this week.... finally! :lol:

Have a great day everyone! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good morning!! Another hot one here....at least it's only going to be in the LOW 90's today [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I have fallish scents this morning

Busy Bees-Pumpkin Souffle

YC Simply Home-Pumpkin Spice

Busy Bees-Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

CFTKR- Almond Pastry and

For Every Body-Apple Pie Candle

Still have Colonial Candle Harbor Mist going in bath

Have a great day!

It is going to be in the 90's here the rest of the week. I guess summer has arrived. I am melting EW-Dream Catcher. I really like this one, but I can't find the scent description on Riss's master list. I'm also finishing up an AMS Energy Spa votive. I'm not getting alot of throw from these as in previous orders.

Good Morning!

I am melting CYS Cape Cod. Loving it!

I just started some beef stock and I am just smelling soup and not the Cape Cod...[smilie=th_8d1933ff]