The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

About that Cool Citrus Basil from GHBT. It took awhile, but it's throwing more scent. Still fairly light. It's not going to hit you in the face by any means. [smilie=th_smielyfight] But wow, is it pretty! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

I just changed out scents to:

K - Mango Raspberry Ice - SH - Another awesome strong fruit scent - I'm loving this one!

LR - High Maintenance - Tyler - A favorite from Tyler - awesome!

BR - L'Amour de Mamie - LOL - To me this one smells just like Blue Gecko's Forever Alice - awesome and strong!

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on AMS Rose and still burning my Illuminations Rose jar.

Candlelove & Katz - Congrats on your ds graduations! :P

Melting my first FP tart in Brown Sugar Nut Bread. Holy Cannoli......this smells absolutely

scrumptious! Becky - you were sooooo right about this being a fantastic scent. :oops:

Kinda quiet here today....where is everyone?

Earlier, I melted Nene's Strawberries & Champagne.....smelled like strawberry rhubarb to me. I prefer Crosscreeks version of S & C.

Right now.....

Can-Do...Creamy Nutmeg....not crazy about it

Illuminations Meyer Lemon pillar....mostly for the glow, not much scent

Polka Dot Candles votive...Strawberry something.....not much scent, but burning nicely

That's it....I really want to blow out the tealight on the Creamy Nutmeg and put something else on.

Right now I just have two candles going - Lemon Pound Cake (Cathy's Candles 4 Kids) and Cinnabon Classic (I guess from the Cinnabon people???). I got the Cinnabon candle in Walgreen's on clearance - around $5. It has a great throw and smells yum-my! But it's a terrible burn. I have a lid over it to help tame the flame.

Yesterday I had some yummy melts:

Birthday Cake - Can Do

Buttery Gingerbread Popcorn - LOL

Lots of duds yesterday. I'm going to start my melting here in a bit.

Do it, Aria. Be wild.

I'm melting Swan Creek - Cafe Morocco

I wrote about it elsewhere, but it's got coffee with either butterscotch or caramel. Seems light but the scent is traveling around to another room.

Also melting Crosscreek - Baton Rouge in the BR So good.

I had a flat tire tonight. The kids and I had to walk back home... [smilie=th_31] only about two blocks. DH has since fixed it all up. I had a big ol' screw in my tire. Doh!

[smilie=th_a194]

Do it, Aria. Be wild.

I'm melting Swan Creek - Cafe Morocco

I wrote about it elsewhere, but it's got coffee with either butterscotch or caramel. Seems light but the scent is traveling around to another room.

Also melting Crosscreek - Baton Rouge in the BR So good.

I had a flat tire tonight. The kids and I had to walk back home... [smilie=th_31] only about two blocks. DH has since fixed it all up. I had a big ol' screw in my tire. Doh!

[smilie=th_a194]

Glad you didn't have to walk for. That happened not to long ago to me as I was pulling up in the walmart parking lot. I was so thankful I was not out on the highway.

I am melting country clothesline and laundramat from GHBTs

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

That's good you weren't far from home, Jules.

Tonight it's Verbena Berry from Scentsy.

Yes, we were close to home, thank goodness, and it was early evening. It was a nice walk, actually. My boys chattered the whole way home. They thought it was high adventure. [smilie=th_a194]

Good night.

Glad you made it home okay Jules. Last time I had a flat, DH and I were on the way to his Dad's funeral and missed the burial. Talk about a bummer. You were lucky!

I'm grounding myself with some familiar melts. I love trying new ones, but I needed a break! I'm enjoying:

LOL ~ White Chocolate Peppermint

Tyler ~ Roses (large candle in BR)

Busy Bee ~ Butterscotch Brulee

Can-Do ~ Debbie's Peppermint Twist

I love every one of these! [smilie=th_a194]

Oh heart, that is sad! I also had a screw in my tire last month - it was going flat and all kinds of nice people were waving at me on the freeway to tell me - and I thought they were just being friendly!

Tonight is Cheryl's Forget me Not - it is so strong that there is no sense in melting anything else.

That is very sad, Heart. I would have been devastated!!!

Melting up mostly old stuff I found in one of my closets:

Pink Sugar (TS) mixed with Honeysuckle (Pure Integrity). Makes for an interesting mix.

Tres Leches Cake (CYS). Not getting a good throw.

Something vanilla (TS).

Strawberries & Cream heart melts (Mel N Chels)

Same candles going.

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Weekend!

It looks like its finally gonna be a nice day here today. Babysitting my nephew today and tomorrow and have soccer and food shopping to do. Same as every other weekend lol.

Jules, so glad you weren't far from home. Car trouble and stuff like that is my phobia. I really get crazed when something goes wrong with the car. Its that not being in control thing! lol

Today's melts so far are Can-Do's Coco Lime Cooler, scrumptious, Slotkins Sea Island Cotton, very nice, and Rosa's judging tart in Blueberry Margharita, also great. So far its a good melting day.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good morning!

Jules - I'm happy you and your boys made it home ok. I'm glad you guys were 2 blocks away and not 2 miles.

This morning I'm melting Sutra's Passion, a sample from Carol, and Strawberry & Buttercream Cupcake. Sutra's Passion smells a lot like Passionate Kisses. I love Strawberry & Buttercream Cupcake...outstanding scent!

Good morning candle-loving guys and gals!

Jules, Yup, I am a wild woman....I dumped the Creamy Nutmeg and opted for Carol's Pink Sugared Lemons which I am finishing this morning along with Candle Dippers Doodle Bug. Glad you weren't far away with the flat tire.

Heart, gosh that must've been so horrible....hugs to you guys

debra, that is funny about the people waving! I had that happen to me several years ago....there was a HUGE piece of plastic (a dry cleaning bag) stuck to the underside of my car and folks kept honking and waving at me too! LOL!

Well, DS1 had a buddy spend the night and I am off to fix them some breakfast.

See everyone later!

Glad you and your little guys made it home o.k., Jules. That is sad, Heart, but maybe DH's Dad was watching it all and found it amusing? I don't know-things happen like they are suppose to. Anyway, I'm melting LoL-Three Muskateers. We are heading up to graduation this afternoon. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! :lol:

I'm breaking out of my seasonal mode (florals, fruit or fresh) and melting all bakery scents this AM and it smells heavenly!

CYS : White Wedding Cake, Haley's : Pecan Sandies and LOL : Comfortably Numb

Have a great day!

Sheryl

Melting Can-do Candles (Lessies) Honeydew Melon&Whipped Cream. I am loving it so much.

I used to sell Partylite products and this is an exact match to their Honeydew which was a favorite of mine. Its Honeydew with a creamy base. This will be a definate reorder and staple in my house.

Also got some AMS treats in the mail today from a dear friend and will start one of them up soon. Head shop seems interesting............hmmmm.