The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

This morning before DD's Mother's Day Breakfast at her karate school I'm enjoying Coconut Fluffers from CFTKR.

Good Morning all!

First scents of the day are:

K - Banana Kiwi - CFTKR - Another awesome scent from Carol

LR - Pink Sugared Lemonade - Mookie Doodle - This was a gift from a CF friend. Thanks friend! A very nice scent.

BR - Honeysuckle & Jasmine - EW - Another gift form a CF friend - Thanks friend! A very nice floral blend.

Bathroom - Fresh & Clean - GHBT - A very nice scent.

Also burning my CFTKR Summer Watermelon bowl candle in the kitchen.

[smilie=goodposting]

Good Saturday Morning!

Melts are

Can-Do....Vanilla Lime

Can- Do...Vanilla Apple

Rosa's....Rain

Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Good morning all!

This mornings melts are Satsuma from Can-Do, I wonderful grapefruity scent with a great throw, and a judging tart from Rosa's in the bathroom. I'm finding that I get a very good throw in there, but still not long lasting. The scent was Pink Sugared Lime and it is VERY good.

Have a good day everyone. We've got to drive an hour to a soccer game then an hour back. Not looking forward to it!

YEA!! I will finish my window washing today. I am continuing with LOL American Dream. This is a scent that doesn't quit. I started it yesterday afternoon, so I'll see how long it goes today. I only used a half of tart. I hope everyone has a great day. It's wonderful to see sunshine today.

So far I have melting:

Sandalwood and Amber from Tuscaderos

Hot Apple Strudel from Willow Creek

That is a long trip, silly! I'd have my YC catalogs along for a little something to do!

DH ticked me off a little while ago, so I think I am gonna place an order with either LoL or GHBT tonight.....serves him right....Grrrrrr!

I'm so mature aren't I?!!

Hee Haw!!!

Aria - [smilie=th_lol22] [smilie=th_OMG] I'm sure many a retailer/etailer has benefitted from those same circumstances. [smilie=grrr] So...spill....let us know whatcha got.

Melting LOL's Comfortably Numb. Delicious bakery scent. Allison is so talented to come up with her unique scent mixtures.... [smilie=goodposting]

Hello CF friends,

I started this morning melting YC's Fresh Cut Roses. It's the first scent that actually made me nauseous. [smilie=th_OMG] I think I am VERY picky about rose scents, since I used to have over 150 bushes that provided a daily supply of the real thing from Mother Nature. [smilie=th_lol22]

Now I'm melting YC's Sun & Sand and there is almost no scent at all.

This trend isn't good. [smilie=goodposting]

Gail

[smilie=grrr] Good morning everyone! I am looking to you for perky cheerfulness since I am running Saturday School this morning to a group of high schoolers with hangovers... two of which got MIP's last night! Needless to say they are not so happy to be here. My job is awesome, what can I say??? :(

I really am in a good mood though... how could I not be with a LOL sale going on?? Just starting the internal debate over which scents to put in another jar candle [smilie=th_c61]

Aria... husbands just can't make you happy in the same way candles can- I say :oops: and ORDER AWAY!!!

I have LOL's Cherry Coconut on, and am about to order more of this!

Hi Everyone,

I'm melting Tropical Lime from Ashman Corp. Their melts are called Beanie Melts and they have a good selection. There is a home decor store near me, Tai Pan, that sells their products. The Tropical Lime is very strong and smells wonderful. It is actually too strong for my 24watt combo warmer so I melt it in my Colonial 12watt warmer.

Have a great day! [smilie=grrr]

Ive got a variety of stuff going on today.

My new votive from CFTKR in Strawberry Vanilla iCecream

strawberry jam from GHBTs in the kitchen

strawberry moonshine - grumpy girl in the living room

And on top of that, I made 2 strawberry pies. [smilie=grrr]

Yummy Denim! How do you like the Strawberry Moonshine? I bought that scent in Lip Crack... put it on ang gagged, and immediately tossed it in the trash. Don't know if it was the scent or the lip balm formula, either way I didn't care for it.

I gave my mother in law her Grumpy Girl Gift of 420.... she thought it was hilarious. She was going to melt it before her husband got home to see if he could guess what it was supposed to smell like. Speaking of Grumpy Girl... I think I will go try some Romp in the Orchard. I will report back. [smilie=grrr]

Guest Anonymous

Today I have a pineapple theme going on.....Pineapple Cookies in the kitchen, Pineapple Glaze in the living room and French Pineapple in the bathroom and the bedroom all from Front Porch Candles. It smells great in here! [smilie=grrr]

On this very chilly afternoon I put on BG...Caramel Corn Crunch

I have not melting this one for awhile and it's sure yummy! Great scent from BG.

Mandy...your pineapple scents sound wonderful.I bet your house does smell great.

Yummy, Denim! What time should I be over? [smilie=grrr]

Just now starting to melt for the day:

Orchid, Cloud Nine. A favorite.

Fresh Squeezed Oranges, Rosa's. Starting off good.

Fresh Linen, Essential Pleasures.

Caramel Cherry, Jaycee Daniels. I smell chocolate?

Butterscotch Brownies, Kreations by Kathie. Another goodie.

Fruit Cocktail, Yankee. Very cute melts, but not smelling much yet.

Burning Apple Basket from Autumn Candles and my Fruit Loops/Biolage votives from Pine Point.

ETA: Fresh Squeezed Oranges is good - more of a bitter orange than sweet. It sort of reminds me of Satsuma from Can Do, so I'm melting that now to compare.

Also put in a couple from LOL to replace YC Fruit Cocktail (couldn't smell anything): Creamy Raspberry Cupcake and Marble Cake.

Hi all! I changed scents to:

K - Cherry Lemonade - Beaded Hemp - A good moderately strong scent but not as good as LOL's Cherry Lemonade

LR - Cantaloupe Lily - Candle Dippers - A great scent from CD

BR - Lavender Silk - Blue Gecko - A very nice strong scent - I'm liking it a lot.

Bathroom - Mr. McDreamy - Beaded Hemp - Smells like a good man's cologne - I like it but it isn't that strong.

I love the cantalope lily, bigred!!

I had on Cheryl's Forget Me Not, and my sons were here to fix brunch since they can't be here tomorrow - it was so strong they asked me to turn off the melter. I can still smell it hovering in the air.

Yummy Denim! How do you like the Strawberry Moonshine? I bought that scent in Lip Crack... put it on ang gagged, and immediately tossed it in the trash. Don't know if it was the scent or the lip balm formula, either way I didn't care for it.

I gave my mother in law her Grumpy Girl Gift of 420.... she thought it was hilarious. She was going to melt it before her husband got home to see if he could guess what it was supposed to smell like. Speaking of Grumpy Girl... I think I will go try some Romp in the Orchard. I will report back. :P

LOVE the strawberry moonshine. I have loved everything I've gotten from grumpy girl. Especially the 420. My kids hate it but then again they hate patcholi too so I JUST tell them they dont know what smells good.

They like monkie toots, doodle bug, and all vanilla scents.

Yummy, Denim! What time should I be over? :P

Just now starting to melt for the day:

Orchid, Cloud Nine. A favorite.

Fresh Squeezed Oranges, Rosa's. Starting off good.

Fresh Linen, Essential Pleasures.

Caramel Cherry, Jaycee Daniels. I smell chocolate?

Butterscotch Brownies, Kreations by Kathie. Another goodie.

Fruit Cocktail, Yankee. Very cute melts, but not smelling much yet.

Burning Apple Basket from Autumn Candles and my Fruit Loops/Biolage votives from Pine Point.

ETA: Fresh Squeezed Oranges is good - more of a bitter orange than sweet. It sort of reminds me of Satsuma from Can Do, so I'm melting that now to compare.

Also put in a couple from LOL to replace YC Fruit Cocktail (couldn't smell anything): Creamy Raspberry Cupcake and Marble Cake.

[smilie=th_offtobed] You would have been very bored here today.... right after I posted i layed down for a nap and didn't get up until 5:30! You could have sat around and enjoyed the smells though!

So far I have melting:

Sandalwood and Amber from Tuscaderos

Hot Apple Strudel from Willow Creek

That is a long trip, silly! I'd have my YC catalogs along for a little something to do!

Thats a great idea for the next time, I'll scratch and sniff as I give the hubby directions!!! :P