The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Melting McCalls Country Store. :oops: this scent!
Hey, I have some McCalls too. I forgot about them, until I read your post. Country Store is so good. Their Lemon scent is one of my favorite lemons. Have you tried that one?

I got some McCalls over a year ago & didn't know not to put them in baggies back then, so that's where it's been all this time. I got one of the Lemon, but after sniffing it just now, it doesn't have much scent left. [smilie=th_blij47-1] I'm almost out of the Country Store (eek! [smilie=angry] :lol: ), so I'll probably be placing an order soon. Getting me some lemon, too. [smilie=th_ee29] Good to know it's a good one, Jules. :shock:

Thanks Sweet. I am busier than a one armed paperhanger, and I don't think it is going to let up for a long time. Starting to make wedding plans for oldest DD. We are heading up to OK this afternoon to look at a possible wedding site.

Just started rewriting my system at work in new software, a project that will take over two years to finish.

Have embroidery projects to do up the ying yang.

Yep, I am busy! *LOL* I come and look at least once a day, but haven't been doing a lot of posting.

Enjoying a lazy morning with Cafe Vienna from LOL. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday.

Candles:

Apple Basket, Autumn Candles

BNB/Carrot Cake/Pumpkin Pie, Light Fandango

Melts:

Turkish Hazelnut Cafe and Cappuccino Brulee, CHC

Vanilla Cream, Callisto

Coconut Hibiscus, Haley's. This is beautiful. I plan on ordering more.

Cucumber Melon, Just Right

Almond Pastries, Candledippers

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting my first ever Nene's tart today! It's Coconut Mango. I love the scent and would re-order in a heartbeat but I wish it were a bit stronger.

Good to "see" you busy Lana! I've missed ya! :lol:

Gail

Just have a candle burning right now.....Colonial's Cucumber Melon.

We were getting worried about ya Lana! Sounds like you are very busy!

I've added white chocolate mint from Shortie's. This is a "knock your sock's off" scent!

I am melting

Green Clove& Aloe from CFTKR

and

Chocolovers from LOL- this one is nice, I have perfume in the same scent. Great chocolate scent mixed with oranges, not too sweet.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! I planted some bulbs, and I have been loving all the tulips! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] I am melting Sweet Fried Bananas from CandleDippers, and it is STRONG and WONDERFUL! I will have to get more of this one.

Tropical Colada-Soy Lovely is all that I can remember right now. The crew had stuff cookin when I got home from work today. Not sure what they've got going on.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Been busy so haven't had a chance to post. Earlier melts were:

K - Tropical Green Apples - CFTKR - I am totally in love with this new scent from Carol - strong and awesome!

LR - Amber Velvet - Dark Candles - A favorite from DC - moderately strong and awesome

BR - Sugar Plums & Berries - Spotted Hog - This is a new scent for SH and I am so in love with this one too - strong and so awesome - a new favorite!

Bathroom - Melted the remainder of the two YC Dune Grass votives I burned the other day. No wasted wax here! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Now I'm melting:

K - Blushing Peaches - CFTKR - A very nice moderately strong scent but I've smelled more authentic peach scents

LR - Tranquility - CD - This one is a sample tart and it's really nice - has strong lavender notes.

BR - Apple Spice & Holly - CFTKR - One of my all time favorite scents from Carol - so good!

Bathroom - Sea Kelp - Beaded Hemp - Now this is more like it! - this scent has good throw and is scenting my bathroom nicely and it's such a clean fresh scent but different than any scent I've tried - I love it

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Old Fashioned Carrot Cake. I have 2 YC votives burning - Coconut Cookie Bar and Blueberry Scone and a large jar in White Chocolate Mint. I bought it on a whim yesterday at a Hallmark like store by my house. This store is selling large Housewarmers for $22.99. I guess the didn't know that YC raised their prices. I have a topper on it so I'm not getting any scent but it's burning nicely and is giving off a pretty candlelight lighting effect in the room.

Hello. Another weekend comes to a close.

Tonight's scents:

LOL Citrus Lemon Squares (in the kitchen)

KFTKR - Jade (in the br) Thanks CF buddy for this one.

I just popped it in so I'll report back about Jade

I changed out a couple of scents:

K - Plum Pudding - Cozy Cottage - This is actually a very nice scent - I'm really liking it

BR - Doodle Bug - Spotted Hog - Another great scent from SH - Here's the description - A fragrance that takes you back in time to childhood. When you didn't know the definition of work; life was about playing and eating a bunch of candy. An aroma that will allow you to visualize yourself being a young child with a cream soda dum dum sucker stuck in your hair, sitting at the picnic table eating a piece of watermelon. Doodle Bug is a blend of cream soda, fresh watermelon slices, hubba bubba bubblegum, with a hint of new born baby.

I'm also burning the totally AWESOME Pink Sugared Watermelon chunk votive from CFTKR - I have it sitting on the desk next to me and I WANT MORE of these votives so badly! [smilie=th_offtobed]

The BH Sea Kelp and CD Tranquility are still going strong in the bathroom and LR.

My DH was not a fan of the Sweet Fried Bananas... he said it smelled like cheap air freshener. Nice....

It's ok though, since it only lasted for about 2 hours. I just put on Macintosh Apple from Missy's tempting tarts, I have been letting these sit for a few weeks hoping they would get stronger. The first batch I had were awesome, and these are just so-so. With all the other vendors I have been so impressed with, I don't know if I will re-order from here. Have a good night everyone!