The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous
tee hee

TS + Texas Scentsations [smilie=th_oops_]

Ah! Should have gotten that. Thanks [smilie=th_balloons]

I started yc's fresh cut herbs in the living room, and beanpods raspberry lemonade in my bedroom. The yc one has been going for about an hour or so, and I really am liking it. The beanpods one I just started, so I don't smell anything yet.

jerseymom--sorry you've been ill. I've been out of touch--mail delivery problems that I have been running all over town trying to fix. Hope you are fine today.

Heidi--on those soybeads--they take awhile to give a throw. I always think they are going to be duds and then I realize they are smelling really good.

I have only one melter on so far today--I am way behind because of this mailbox thing. I have EP Calla Lily on and will start something else in a minute.

Everyone have a great day. Nancy

jerseymom--sorry you've been ill. I've been out of touch--mail delivery problems that I have been running all over town trying to fix. Hope you are fine today.

Heidi--on those soybeads--they take awhile to give a throw. I always think they are going to be duds and then I realize they are smelling really good.

I have only one melter on so far today--I am way behind because of this mailbox thing. I have EP Calla Lily on and will start something else in a minute.

Everyone have a great day. Nancy

trep, I hope you get the mailbox issue settled... I know I would be crazy if I could not get my mail!

Guest Anonymous

Nada yet. I am so behind today. I had a terrible melting day yesterday. Nothing smelled good to me no matter what I put in. I was also bummed that I got no scent whatsoever from one of the vendors I usually get strong tarts from.

I'm going to clean all the burners now and go digging through the baskets.

I found a tart that just has vanilla oak written on it - not sure from where. Lots of people stopping by my office to comment on it, though! (In a good way! [smilie=th_balloons] )

Guest Anonymous

Okay, I have a few burners going now. I have midnight pomegranate, strawberry white cake, cinnamon frosting and another in a citrus scent. No label. lol

Hi all. I think we are getting the mail trouble sorted out. We have rented a regular PO Box for our mail and for now will still get UPS, DHL, etc at the other place. The PO won't forward mail from this place so for awhile we will be getting mail in both places. The owners are having problems but hopefully, they are getting back on track and will be there. It is infuriating to go expecting to get your mail and you can't. Frankly, it has upset me more than it should have and I am having to wind down after making umpteen phone call, emails and going to places in town and changing my address. I think I'm about done and I think I will lie down and sniff my Crosscreek Old Fashioned Banana Pudding that I put on awhile ago. It smells wonderful in here. Thanks for all the concern over my problem--I knew you guys would understand.

Guest Anonymous

Hi Karla:

Jumping in here...Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper is one of my favorites, and I have ordered it from several different vendors. It is one of the few scents that I find VERY consistent amongst every vendor from whom I've purchased it: Candle Haven, Nene's, Angie's, McCarley's ,etc. Each is just as good (scent, throw and longevity) as the other, in my experience.

Hope this helps!

Guest Anonymous

TS.....Kudzu Blossoms in the Living and Dining Rooms

TS.....Spice Haven in the Computer Room

TS....Apple Seduction in the Kitchen. The first time I tried this I thought it was strong but I am not getting much from it today.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Before I left this morning I put PI's Lily of the Valley in - It was my last 2 cubes. I came home after being out for a couple of hours and it was REALLY smelling wonderful in here. I think I underestimated this scent previously, and now I'm dying to reorder it and am once again filling a shopping cart. The last PI order isn't even here yet!

Cat - Do both of the Orange chili peppers smell the same? I love Orange chili pepper too.

I have on Vanilla cupcake by Yankee today for comfort.

:lol:

karla

Glad you're back! The SOCP's are very similar-I would say that the MB is a little more on the "tangy" side. It definitely lasted a little longer than the CH. Neither lasted very long though!

For the late afternoon melt it is Raspberry Vanilla Cream from LOL in the LR, in the bath it is Azure Seas from LOL, and in the comp room still melting Front Porch Summer Garden from Front Porch since last night.

Have a good evening everyone :lol:

For the late afternoon melt it is Raspberry Vanilla Cream from LOL in the LR, in the bath it is Azure Seas from LOL, and in the comp room still melting Front Porch Summer Garden from Front Porch since last night.

Slpit-

Does the vanilla mellow out the raspberry to a nice medium?

I started this morning off with a fresh orange tart from YC. It's been scenting up the house nicely, and is still going strong even after going to the gym and getting some errands done. :lol:

By the way, do any of you have recommendations for "clean" scented tarts? I'm looking for something without a huge "soapy" type of smell. But yet, smells clean when you walk into the house. Does that make any sense? LOL

going to finish up coconut milk & peaches tonight, went head and dumped it not much smell.

Trying a new vendor Nessa's Sweet Scents, melting Lilac, just put it on.

Melting Strawberries & Champagne by Country Light Candle Company, put this one in a different melter wasn't smell very much.

Susan

Slpit-

Does the vanilla mellow out the raspberry to a nice medium?

Yes and the added cream makes smell very smooth and blended. It was a sample and not one I would normally get as I have problems picking up notes in that scent, but this one was actually quite nice. perfect for a little girl's room as it reminds me of rosy little cheeks.

Before I left this morning I put PI's Lily of the Valley in - It was my last 2 cubes. I came home after being out for a couple of hours and it was REALLY smelling wonderful in here. I think I underestimated this scent previously, and now I'm dying to reorder it and am once again filling a shopping cart. The last PI order isn't even here yet!

mom--that PI Lily of the Valley is wonderful, I have to agree--I emailed them about it after I tried it and they said they make it in honor of their grandmother because it was her favorite scent.