The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Hi everyone,

finally have something melting..since my bout with food poisoning I couldn't melt a thing as the smell made me nauseated.

Anyways, I have on honeydew and whipped cream from candle haven on..smells fabulous.

Yikes! I hope you're feeling better now.

I'm melting yc's juicy peach in my living room for the evening.

Thanks Heidi , I am back to my *cough* normal self:)

Hi everyone,

finally have something melting..since my bout with food poisoning I couldn't melt a thing as the smell made me nauseated.

Anyways, I have on honeydew and whipped cream from candle haven on..smells fabulous.

Bummer... I hope you are feeling much better now... food poisoning is tough.

I have the honeydew and whipped cream from candle haven... have not melted it yet, but the cold scent is amazing... all the tarts I got from there smell great cold and the packaging is so nice!

Guest Anonymous

Tonight it's Violet Lime from TS. Very strong in scent & longivity.

Melting Creamsicle Bundt Cake from LOL in the kitchen and LR and Exotic Coconut from Bella's in the MB.

I have the AWESOME Pink Frosting from Busy Bee's going in the kitchen and I'm on my way to order more! In the MB, it's Apache Tears from Texas Charm. I've turned the others off 'cause this has the whole house covered in scent. Have a great evening!!!

I have on Willow Breeze in the BR and YC's Farmhouse Apple in the LR. I forgot how much I love this scent. It's a spicy apple scent. Got some tarts at the YC store yesterday and just wanted to pass on that if you don't see a scent you are looking for or an off-season scent, they may have them in the back. The clerk said to me that if there was any thing in particular I was looking for, it may be in the back and she would gladly get it for me. I mentioned that I hoped they didn't discontinue Autumn Leaves and she said they had lots of that scent in all forms in the back as well as many others not on display. I thought that was pretty cool. Also, there were two scents on display I hadn't noticed before. Rainforest and Bay Breeze. Both smelled very nice and the Bay Breeze was VERY strong. Sadly, they only had these scents in the large jar. Wish they had them in tarts to try. Wow, I've rambled! Good night, everyone! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning....Starting work with CHC's Cinnamon Vanilla. This is the 2nd CHC melt I can't seem to smell at all but both in a new melter so I'm wondering if it's the melter (melted just fine though) so I'm going to let this go a bit and then switch vendors to see if that's the case. Last night I had her Coconut Lime in a different tealight burner and it was just fine - Actually, I only had one tart in that scent and I wish I had more.

Good morning....Starting work with CHC's Cinnamon Vanilla. This is the 2nd CHC melt I can't seem to smell at all but both in a new melter so I'm wondering if it's the melter (melted just fine though) so I'm going to let this go a bit and then switch vendors to see if that's the case. Last night I had her Coconut Lime in a different tealight burner and it was just fine - Actually, I only had one tart in that scent and I wish I had more.

CHC Coconut Lime is fabulous! I find that I have to let the CHC tarts go for awhile before I get a good throw... they melt fast, but the throw comes a little later... just a nice even medium throw usually, not overpowering. I just got a re-order with some more Coconut Lime and Lime Basil, like both!

Guest Anonymous

Jerseymom: so glad you are on the mend! I've had food poisoning and it is awful!

Today at work: Angie's Blueberry Muffin.

Funny thing happened this morning-I went in to change the kitchen melt and asked my 8 y/o dd to change the DR melt. I put in MB-Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. She came in and said"Guess what I put in???? [smilie=th_balloons] "

She put in Candle Haven-Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. Isn't it great to have a moment of bonding? [smilie=th_oops_]

Funny thing happened this morning-I went in to change the kitchen melt and asked my 8 y/o dd to change the DR melt. I put in MB-Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. She came in and said"Guess what I put in???? [smilie=th_balloons] "

She put in Candle Haven-Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. Isn't it great to have a moment of bonding? [smilie=th_oops_]

HeHe, that's awesome! Great minds think alike, eh?

So far this morning, I only have one melter going. I'll get the other ones started up in a little while. So, for now, it's can-do's lisa's lemon bars in my computer room. OMGosh, does this one smell delicious!

Have a great day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Well, I gave that Cinnamon Vanilla over an hour - enough time I think. Put that melt out and started a PI candle - Mulled Cider. Definitely smells out of place for this time of year, but the spring scented candles won't be here until Thursday.

Guest Anonymous

Wow I'm finally able to sign on today! Thank you Christina!!

I have been trying to sign in with no luck for 4 days. Do you know how bad that is for an addict!!

Jerseymom I hope you feel better. I have had food poisoning several times, and it isn't fun at all. It makes it kinda scary to go out to eat because you don't know what you are eating.

Cat - Do both of the Orange chili peppers smell the same? I love Orange chili pepper too.

I have on Vanilla cupcake by Yankee today for comfort.

[smilie=th_balloons]

karla

Guest Anonymous
TS - Monkey F**ts

Voluspa - Enflourage

Can do - Carnation in the loo

I can't figure out what vendor TS is....and 'Carnation in the loo' cracks me up!

Guest Anonymous

Karla, the Vanilla Cupcake sounds wonderful.... I got a tart in that for my bday... going to pop it in now [smilie=th_balloons]