The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

YC - Dune Grass

Busy Bee Lemon Bundt Cake

BMC - Vaniglia de Madagascar

Voluspa - Gardinia

Happy smelling everyone.

Guest Anonymous

Starting the day off with Coconut Lime Verbena.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cleaning the melters out this morning... I left one on all night last night by accident (electric)... it was fine... definitely used up the scent in that tart!!

This morning will be HOT's Cafe in Paris... one of my favorite weekend morning scents!

Guest Anonymous
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scentsnob wrote:

Boogie- LOVE it BUT there are a few guys here too.. LOL.. Mom-That is perfect!

I can't speak for SophiesDad, but don't not call it that on my account. Wouldn't be the first time I was called a queen.

Jason,I KNEW if you saw my post that is how you would respond! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

LOL. I'm a little late catching this post, but please don't worry about offending me. Wouldn't be my first time being called a queen either!

Guest Anonymous

Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe & Hydranga Heaven by EP this morning.

What sounds good today? Just walked in the door and need to get something going...okay decided on Japanese Plum-CCCC, and Persephone-LOL

Guest Anonymous
Scentsnob wrote:

Quote:

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scentsnob wrote:

Boogie- LOVE it BUT there are a few guys here too.. LOL.. Mom-That is perfect!

I can't speak for SophiesDad, but don't not call it that on my account. Wouldn't be the first time I was called a queen.

Jason,I KNEW if you saw my post that is how you would respond!

LOL. I'm a little late catching this post, but please don't worry about offending me. Wouldn't be my first time being called a queen either!

Ok,Guys,I am laughing so hard today..I needed that!

Melting candles from different vendors today... The only standout is one from Illume...LOVE that company..

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Guest Anonymous

Happy Saturday!! :lol:

I have two burners going with lemon scents today- Mookie Lemon Chiffon and Cat Lady Juicy Lemon.

I also have Happy by Clinique from Mookie Doodle and Ice Cream Parlor from HoT going.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends so far!!

This afternoon's melts are

Nene's - Zucchini bread

CC - Bear Claws

Scentsnob - Which Illume scent is the standout today? I love their Roasting Chestnuts all year long. :lol:

I have an Illume pillar in our master bath...I think the scent is Pomegranite....it is so nice...fragrances the room even without being lit.

Today I am melting CHC Grandma's Kitchen....lovely, spicy scent...I detect some apple in there too.

Guest Anonymous

Jeweltones,Aria- LOVE these..The scent is Cranberry Fir..It is only in the small glass( on sale) and it is scenting my whole kitchen and then some... I have already placed 2 orders with this company.. Third will probably be today! YIPPEE

:lol:

Finally home from the kids' soccer game and shopping. Just cleaned out the kitchen and LR burners and put in Fresh Cut Cantaloupe from Scentsy. This one is really good!

I am having YC Canary Island Banana.

I tired YC Sparkling Lemon earlier in the afternoon, but it was too strong, I had to put ot off. It wasn't bad, actually I liked it but just too strong.

Just put in Busy Bee's Pumpkin Cheesecake sample sent with my recent order and this one has taken over the house! Very nice scent and this is coming from someone who usually shies away from bakery. So I've turned the other warmers off and will start again tomorrow. Good night, everyone!