The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Good morning! It's another gorgeous day here in NC. I just love these bright, sunny days when my kids can go outside and play.

So far, it's yc's tangerine in my computer room, and bella bug boutique's clementine lavender in my bedroom. I'm still waiting for my living room melter to relase last night's tart (it's being stubborn), so I haven't started anything in there yet.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!

Morn everyone. I'm not sure what I'm going to melt today. I have to go back to bath & body works to return two candles I bought. The one I light, was stinky, IMO, it smell really good cold, but it didn't smell like that when burning. Oh well. Have a good day.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Happy Monday! :shock:

I have two super strong scents going today so I'm only using 2 burners today.

Don't want scent overload. lol

Mookie Doodle 7UP Pound Cake and Crosscreek da Lime in da Coconut.

I'm up way too early for my liking. lol Maybe I can convince the little man to take a morning nap. lol

I decided on yc's sweet strawberry in my living room. Dh doesn't like this one, so I only melt it when he isn't home. I, personally, love it!

Rembran ~ how nice your little guy still naps. There are definitely days when I wish my 3 year old would nap. He sure can wear a girl out!

Guest Anonymous

Rembran ~ how nice your little guy still naps. There are definitely days when I wish my 3 year old would nap. He sure can wear a girl out!

It's rare for him to actually fall asleep in the middle of the day but when he gets up early he usually takes a nap around noon or so.

He sleeps very good at night and usually doesn't wake up until 10 or 11 or even noon sometimes. I love those days. lol

If I'm up before 10 I am dead tired all day. lol

And yes, they sure know how to wear us out don't they?

Since what I was supposed to do today got changed until tomorrow, I decided to do a little cleanning. Have melting dogwood by cottage hill creations, and coconut milk & peaches by aroma soy by grazia.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

I added a green apple to the mix and I cut the 7up pound cake with some vanilla. It was way too strong.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Lemon Pound Cake from Tuscadero's (sweet one). Very strong & yummy!

Babysitting my grandson, so really have to watch the candles! He's good about not purposely bothering them, but oh I do have to watch for the accidents because he is a very active 4 year old! Then to top it off, he has asthma that flares up, so I have to carefully pick my scents.

I have Dream Cake going in the kitchen, Limelight by the Computer, and Pristine in my bedroom which has a clean scent and a medium throw. My tart warmer has a mixture of scents so I can get a fresh start this afternoon.

What a mixture in that warmer.... :shock: French Market, Orange Vanilla, Kaffee(I scooped the very last drop of that wax), and little bit of Waffle Cone.

I sure need a smaller warmer. The Waffle Cone was to die for by itself, but after two hoursI had to add something else to it or my huge warmer would be dry as a bone.

Nice topic title. Oh this forum is addictve. I better go watch my grandson!

[smilie=th_lavarepiatti] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Hello ladies and gents.

I am melting Pure Integritys Summer Bouquet in the Living and Dining Rooms

Front Porches Lemon Berry in the Computer Room.

Not sure what I have in the kitchen. I started it yesterday. I guess I better get around to changing it. :shock:

Guest Anonymous

I am having a bad melting Monday. lol I didn't care for the 7up pound cake and I don't care for the lime coconut at all.

I still have a green apple from LBC going and added a Midnight Pomegranate from Mookie.

After the pound cake and lime coconut harden I am changing those out as well.

Guest Anonymous

Just got back from the gym and could tell right away that my Papaya Passion from PI in the melter from yesterday has faded. Not at all sure what to put in though.....Someone mentioned coconut lime which sounds good so I think I'll put that in next. Upstairs something floral maybe....

Taking a break from [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] and :shock:. Does anyone else's house get trashed over the week-end? Mine always seems extra dirty after the whole family has been home all week-end. Melting Tahitian Vanilla from Candle Haven in the kitchen and LR. Wonderful fragrance.

Taking a break from and . Does anyone else's house get trashed over the week-end? Mine always seems extra dirty after the whole family has been home all week-end. Melting Tahitian Vanilla from Candle Haven in the kitchen and LR. Wonderful fragrance

Absolutely. My house is a wreck. Or was. I've been getting things back to normal around here. Plus I save my errands 'till Monday too. arg.

Today's scents:

I finished out a Just Right Candles - Bedford Falls tart this morning

changed out for this afternoon

TS - Monkey F*rts

Guest Anonymous

Finally decided on scents for the rest of the day - I put Tuscadero's Petals of Spring downstairs and CHC's new Herbal upstairs.

Have a great day, everyone!

Hello everyone! I just finished up Tuscaderos White Cake in my office, and have started Tuscaderos Cafe Brulot Cookies, which is one of my favorite all time scents. I ordered a 12 pack from Sandy of this scent, along with 12 packs of Iced Lemon Snap Cookies, S'Mores, and Amish Quilt. Just yummy... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Jewel

Hi everyone,

finally have something melting..since my bout with food poisoning I couldn't melt a thing as the smell made me nauseated.

Anyways, I have on honeydew and whipped cream from candle haven on..smells fabulous.

Yikes! I hope you're feeling better now.

I'm melting yc's juicy peach in my living room for the evening.