The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

I LOVE Cheryl's tarts. I'm trying out some of her rocky mountain high ones now (at least I think thats the name), and the one I'm doing tonight is hot apple with with whipped cream. Oh, yum, yum, yum!!! One of her best!!! And strong! OMG!

I did a Red Velvet Cake from the spotted hog. It smelled soooo good in here. When the boys came home from school, they wanted to know when it would be ready to eat. LOL

I'm getting down to the bottom of my stash. I can't wait until my order comes in from Dew Drops. I need something new!

Tonight is Beanpod Lilac soybeads and YC Lilac Blossoms--it's rained all day here, too, Cat.

This is why we love Missouri! :cry: Here is some sunshine for tomorrow!

I am closing out the night with Sweet and Creamy-Front Porch, Satin Sheets-Candle Haven, and Lavendar Milk-Cleanse your Soul

Off to soak the dreary weather away... [smilie=th_51991986]

You'll be missed, Melissa, and I wish you all the best! :cry:

As far as tarts go, my yc fresh cut herbs that was so strong yesterday had absolutely no throw today. So, I just changed it out for cobblestone's sweet pea.

Heidi, imo, YC tarts are never as strong after you've let them harden and remelt them the next day. But many of them last a LONG time if you melt them continuously. I find that a bit strange.

Heidi, imo, YC tarts are never as strong after you've let them harden and remelt them the next day. But many of them last a LONG time if you melt them continuously. I find that a bit strange.

That is really interesting because that is what I thought - but then I thought that I couldn't be right! It is good to know it is not just my smeller, that there really is a difference on day 2.

Bella's Honey Butter Buns.

I just got a bag of the grubby stars in this. One of my favorites from Bella's.

That is really interesting because that is what I thought - but then I thought that I couldn't be right! It is good to know it is not just my smeller, that there really is a difference on day 2.

A tart, or for that matter any item that is used to scent a surrounding area, will attempt to scent that area whether hot or not if it is left uncovered. As the tart cools it still gives off scent. A candle often is the same way. When I am finished burning a candle I always put the lid back on. I have gotten a lot of mileage out of my larger wickless candles by placing the lid back on between meltings.

Guest Anonymous

This morning I am melting

Busy Bee's dreamsicle in my kitchen..

Cozy Cottage Asiatic Spice in my entry and her cotton candy spin in my FR

Cheryl's Sugar Maple in my LR

Cheryl's Wild rose & Oak in my powder BR

Smells great! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

It's a strawberry day here. I have strawberries and champagne and white cake and strawberries going.

I also just cut up veggies and stuff for a roast so I get that strong onion and garlic scent too. lol

Has this week gone by fast or what? I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow already.

Still melting Apricot Freesia downstairs. It needs to be dumped, but still haven't decided what I want. In the MB it's YC Ginger Citrus.

I put in a spring willow scent from YC yesterday, and it is still going strong today too! WOW, this one is lasting a long time! Do most Yankee tarts last over a day?

I had a sun and sand last for 3 days ..strongest tart I ever burned from them..

Put on Vodoo Love-LOL, Sweet orange and Chili Pepper-MB(I have one more left in that bag), and Manuka Honey and Lavendar-Soy Lovely.

Guest Anonymous

I GOT THE BOX!!

My daughter had put it behind the door in the living room with her coat on top of it! Grrrrrr All she said is " I forgot". I get so tired of hearing that!

It was fun to go through it all.

I think we ought to do one for Bath and Body! Wouldnt that be fun. Or are you already? If you are thinking of it I want in on it!!

I have on Vanilla cinnamon today.

:lol:

karla

I GOT THE BOX!!

My daughter had put it behind the door in the living room with her coat on top of it! Grrrrrr All she said is " I forgot". I get so tired of hearing that!

I think we ought to do one for Bath and Body! Wouldnt that be fun. Or are you already? If you are thinking of it I want in on it!!

karla

I would LOVE to do a bath and body box...

[i'm lost....what box did you get Karla?

quote=jerseymomof4]

I GOT THE BOX!!

karla

I would LOVE to do a bath and body box...

This morning, I had can-do's mr. clean in my computer room, and it made me feel like I just cleaned the house when I hadn't. :lol: I also had cobblestone's clean cotton in my living room until a few minutes ago when the tealight burned out. I still have beanpod's raspberry lemonade going in my bedroom, and it is so strong. I love it!

I haven't started anything else in my living room yet, but I will soon.

Today I am finishing a Jade tart in Moonlight Path from this morning and the one little gingerbread man is still scenting this room nicely.

In the living room area it is a test tart from BusyBee. Normally I would not mention this but this one has already started out gloriously. It is called Cherry Ivy Orange Blossom Special and in the initial whiff all scents are present. I will let you know later, but I am already for it to be a regular.

Have a good one all. :lol:

Hello...

slpit, that sounds like a good one....I like cherry scents...

Karla, what did you get in THE BOX? I must've missed something..?

I have Cottage Hill Creations Honey Bun Cake melting....yummy!