The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Last night for the overnight burn i put on Bubble Butt (Cotton Candy and Bubblegum) from Chunky Butt....this scent just blew me away...I am in love....the tarts are huge so only had to use half. So this morning I decided to try their Pumping Iron (their version of Twigs and Berries) I used 1 tart in 3 burners in the house and it smells wonderful. I also ordered their perfume, scrubs, frosting and bath cream and they are delicious. You can sign up to be your own affiliate and receive 10% back on each order placed. I ordered last night and got a refund to my paypal account this morning. Last day of their birthday sale.

Husband and I went to YC today to buy a end of year present for our daughter's Bible School teacher. We ended up getting her the huge beach Gift baskets 2 med jars, a pack of tea lights, 2 votives, and a seashell holder, plus a huge basket)

I was jealous so I bought a Sun and Sand tart for me. I am melting it now.

Last night for the overnight burn i put on Bubble Butt (Cotton Candy and Bubblegum) from Chunky Butt....this scent just blew me away...I am in love....the tarts are huge so only had to use half. So this morning I decided to try their Pumping Iron (their version of Twigs and Berries) I used 1 tart in 3 burners in the house and it smells wonderful. I also ordered their perfume, scrubs, frosting and bath cream and they are delicious. You can sign up to be your own affiliate and receive 10% back on each order placed. I ordered last night and got a refund to my paypal account this morning. Last day of their birthday sale.

you've got me wanting to try them!

Burning Votivo Red Currant Candle

Melting Buckeye's Love Spell

Deb I love the smell of this one too but I won't let go of that kind of money. How does Votivo burn?

Cheryl

Funny you should ask, as I was just getting ready to whine when I read your post...

I have the candle in the powder room (shelf behind toilet) as it is not very big, maybe 6 oz.? Anywho, I trimmed the wick, lit, and left for an hour or so. When I came back, the toilet was gray from soot! The glass on the picture above it was also covered with soot and there was a stripe on the wall. ( It did not tunnel, and melted evenly across the top, however. [smilie=th_bighug-1] )

I retrimmed the wick - and there was still a plume of soot coming off of it. I had to cut the wick down to a little nub to make it quit, and I expect I will keep having to extinguish and trim if I want to keep buring it - unless I want to clean walls again.

So much for "luxury" candles! [smilie=th_a025]

Burning Votivo Red Currant Candle

Melting Buckeye's Love Spell

Deb I love the smell of this one too but I won't let go of that kind of money. How does Votivo burn?

Cheryl

Funny you should ask, as I was just getting ready to whine when I read your post...

I have the candle in the powder room (shelf behind toilet) as it is not very big, maybe 6 oz.? Anywho, I trimmed the wick, lit, and left for an hour or so. When I came back, the toilet was gray from soot! The glass on the picture above it was also covered with soot and there was a stripe on the wall. ( It did not tunnel, and melted evenly across the top, however. [smilie=th_a194] )

I retrimmed the wick - and there was still a plume of soot coming off of it. I had to cut the wick down to a little nub to make it quit, and I expect I will keep having to extinguish and trim if I want to keep buring it - unless I want to clean walls again.

So much for "luxury" candles! [smilie=th_a025]

i feel your pain... that illume candle i bought last week has been such a dissappointment. $20 for 8.5 ounces of nothing!!!! UGH!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Came home from work and promptly fell asleep! Woke up and need some goodies!

Put on Butt Naked from LOL and EP, also Tahitian Spiced Vanilla-MB.

twigs and berries..... one of my favorite scents. actually i like tayberries and teakwood better but its very hard to find. also, ginger and bergamot is wonderful and hard to find.

if anyone knows where to get some great tayberries and teakwood and ginger and bergamot PLEASE enlighten me!

twigs and berries..... one of my favorite scents. actually i like tayberries and teakwood better but its very hard to find. also, ginger and bergamot is wonderful and hard to find.

if anyone knows where to get some great tayberries and teakwood and ginger and bergamot PLEASE enlighten me!

Denimsway, there was a review of Crazy for Candles on Candlefind recently. I believe Tayberries & Teakwood was one of the scents reviewed. HTH