The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

wearefamily - Yes we will do other swaps. Get to posting because you have to have at least 50 posts to get to be in the swap group!

It was a TON of FUN!!!

I put on Warm Embrace from out of the box. It doesn't have what co. it is from? I really like it so far.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

karla

Does this count as another post? LOL

Where do I learn more on the swap groups?

Tiffany, there was a thread that discussed the process, but I'm not finding it right now. It may have been one that was automatically purged. But after you have 50 posts, your title will change to Wax Nut. From there you can be added to the swap group and have access to the swap room (you can participate in group swaps or individually swap items, if you like). :P

This morning - Sparkling Violets, Sparklepuss.

Busy Bee - Banana Ivy

Candledippers - Amish Friendship bread

Voluspa - Enflouage (bathroom)

CCCC - Blue Spruce (in the back BR)

It's a dark, gloomy, rainy day here, too, but I won't complain. The more rain we can get here in NC, the better. I do not want to have to go through another drought this summer!

In my kitchen, it's the mississippi mama's cookies & cream, in my computer room is can-do's mr. clean (which actually motivated me to clean my bathroom yesterday LOL), and in my bedroom is jade candles' caribbean. I haven't decided what I want in the living room yet.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I agree with Jason on the Berry Tangerine. I dumped it this morning and replaced it with YC Mango Peach Salsa, one of my favorites from YC. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

I have Vanilla cupcakes from YC in the bedroom and Grammy's Zucchini Bread in the living room from Crosscreek, which I LOVE but my fiance's brother was just here and said it smelled like burnt popcorn, BRAT!

I agree with Jason on the Berry Tangerine. I dumped it this morning and replaced it with YC Mango Peach Salsa, one of my favorites from YC. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Uh oh...I have one sitting on the counter...the berry tangerine, that is...well, we'll give it a shot later.

Today is a "fresh" day - Candledippers Blue Lotus oil and Melt!

Guest Anonymous
Front Porch - Lemonberry Crumble

Ooh that sounds good. I haven't ordered from that place yet.

Guest Anonymous

This morning - Sparkling Violets, Sparklepuss.

Oh man another one that sounds good that I haven't tried yet. lol

Guest Anonymous

Finally got my scents going today.

Kitchen- Jade Green Apple

Living Room- Mookie Sweet Fried Banana

Half Bath- Crosscreek Blueberries and Cream

Master- Mookie Honey Almond

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!!

Guest Anonymous

Sugar Cookie from TS in the kitchen

Lemon Meringue from Whiff and Sniff in the Dining Room and Living Room.......not getting any scent from any of them that I received in the drawing. [smilie=th_confused3]

Have been gone all day, just turned on Sugar Cookie by Grazia. I will also melt sweet pea vine from her. I actually like the sweet pea better than I do the sugar cookie.

Susan

The bakery is open this afternoon at my house.

Crosscreek - Bear Claws

PI - Orange Vanilla

Candledippers - Raspberry Zinger

This afternoon it is Buttery Brown Sugar from BusyBee in the living room. This is a wonderful full bodied homey type scent. Very comforting...as it is melting it is beginning to smell a little like homemade pancake syrup with the tasty sweetness of the warming brown sugar and the decadent richness of melted butter being added.

In the comp room it is Blackberry Fizz from BusyBee. Fresh, juicy, rich blackberries straight from the vine with an effervescent kick. This is fruity and fun.

In the bath it is Ezra from CCS. A rather masculine scent recalling the scent of aftershave from times gone by.

Guest candlefreak

Today is Primitive Times from Angie's. I LOVE this scent! There is just something about this one.... just enough spices and a woodsy cedary smell to it.

Guest Anonymous
Blueberry Blitz melts by Tyler going this morning. My daughter said the smell was so strong that it woke her up. I love it! If she said my tarts smelled like burnt popcorn, I'd make her burnt popcorn. [smilie=th_confused3]
LOL I know!!!! I should have done that!!!