The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Sugar and Spice's Cinnamon Raisin Bread.. :lol:

I have a few clamshells from Sugar and Spice that I purchased a few months ago... They have gotten stronger since I first received them. This Cinnamon Raisin Bread is throwing nicely! I melted Lemon Pound Cake and Peach Cobbler the other day, both had nice throws as well.

Texas Scentsations's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar.......lovely scent and lasted a good 16 hours. :lol:

So gald you are enjoying that scent. It was the very first scent I ever melted from Charity and now I make sure I never run out.

Finishing the overnights of Perfect Apple Pie from CCS in the kitchen and Mac Apple from BusyBee in the living room....these are awesome.

Have a candle back here from Charity in Banana Cream Pie, Lemon Meringue and Strawberry Dacquiri...burning nicely. Have a good one.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Sunday!!!

It's beautiful out today and I have all my windows open. The sun is shining in! Time for some fruity scents! lol

WnS Mexico Margarita in the front half bath.

Mookie Doodle Cherry Lemonade in the living room.

Crosscreek Wild Watermelon in the kitchen.

I am cleaning the master bedroom dish now and I think I may put something on upstairs in the boy's bathroom.

Will update later. Hope everyone is doing well this beautiful Sunday afternoon!!

Today I'm melting TS Violet Lime and YC Water Garden

and my Busy Bee wood wick Lemon Bundt Cake

ohh

how do you like them?

I am ordering the lime &violets scent.

How do you like the watergarden?

I never heard anybody talking about that one. I was thinking that I am the only one who purchased the candle in it.

DesertRose,

Water Garden is my favorite of this year's YC spring scents. I plan on snapping up a big jar when they have their semi-annual clearance sale.

The TS Violet Lime is a definate re-order for me too. Great stuff.

I noticed you like the YC Dune Grass also. I really like that one too. :shock:

Guest Anonymous

I have a tart going right now in YC Tahitian Tiare Flower, it's one of my favorite florals, it's so wonderful!

Now that I'm home from church and have finished lunch, it's time to melt, melt, melt. In my computer room, it's yc's tangarine, and in my living room, it's can-do's cucumber melon. I haven't decided what I want in my bedroom yet.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Guest Anonymous

I had Sugar & Spice's Sunday Breakfast going earlier and now have a perfect, strong, wonderful Lilac Lane from Tuscadero's going - Smells great!

Just got up from a long nap and changed the melters. For the evening it will be Brown Bag Birthday Cake in the LR--Crosscreek Orange Pineapple Granita in the upstairs bath--YC Clementine in the downstairs bath and Crosscreek Fresh Squeezed Oranges in my BR. Hope eveyone has a nice evening. :shock:

Got in and put on LOL-Island Temptations, Soy lovely-Green Tea something or other, and Texas Cedarwood-MB...

Good thing that my scents are not overlapping in the house today ~

Powder: Pacifica Red Ginger candle

MBath: Backroad Gain

Kitchen: Angie's Pumpkin Vanilla

Upstairs: YC Splash of Rain

Today, I have been melting Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust....so good.

Placed an order at Nene's sale today....wheeeeee!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Scentsnob....if you like Illume, try the Pomegranate....it is a must-have. Their pillar candles are beautiful. Did you order directly from their site or somewhere else? Just curious....

Happy melting everyone!

Melting YC pomegranate cider......smells like cold medicine and doesn't throw much [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

That was my impression of that fragrance too. :?

I smelled that at BB&B the other day and was wondering how it was. I thought about buying a couple of tarts and now I'm glad I didn't. :lol:

I'm melting Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven.

Was melting Honey I washed the kids, has a good throw but I didn't care for the scent, from LOL

Melting Dogwood by Cottage Hill, like this one, and have yc juicy watermelon, not so sure about this one

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Happy Monday [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I have CHC's new Cookie Jar going for work....This one's pretty light so I may not keep it in long.....