The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, everyone - I have Tuscadero's Pomegranate Martini starting in the electric downstairs....Not throwing real strong yet but I think I'm going to love the scent! My youngest is home sick today so not much of anything is going to get done today [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

DesertRose and Trep - I just smelled the Starfuit yesterday at the mall - that is a great scent...I will need to go back with a coupon!

Today is Pink Carnation - Beaded Hemp

This afternoon melting, yc sun and sand, and wishing i was at the beach, listening to the waves come in.

Susan

Susan, that sounds good... actually sitting on the beach with a fruity drink would be nice!!!

I am melting Mookie Doodle's Orange Juice Cake and Cottage Hill's Raspberry Lemonade... it is a rainy day here... needed some perky scents! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I am melting caribbean from Granma's homebrewed tarts. The cold scent was fantastic...not smelling much hot!

Dumped it...now it's Mia Bella holiday cookies

Guest Anonymous

I turned off the Tuscadero's Pomegranate Martini - It's a great scent but wasn't too strong...I think they need to cure a bit longer though so I'll wait on that recent order a few more days....

Switched to burning PI's Snow Clouds candle......Not that a May day in Phoenix comes CLOSE to anything called 'Snow Clouds' but it's minty and fresh and I'm short on non-holiday candles right now [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Guest Anonymous

I accidently left all the burners on overnight. OOPSIE!! So, I am just now getting a chance to clean them out.

No clue what I will put in them yet.

This late afternoon and evening it is YC Honeydew Melon tarts in two places and a candle of the same in the upstairs bath. On the mantle I have two Wonderful Wicks Honeydew Melon burning--forgot I had these candles in the closet--these burn very well but don't have a super strong throw--nice for ambience, though. These are the large jar candles you get at Dollar General for $6--pretty good price.

Today I have officially turned off the melters. I am burning candles-Wildberry Fig,Ginseng Energizer, Rainforest, Apple Jelly, and Strawberry Jam...

Guest candlefreak

Yesterday and today it has been Can Do's Lemon Pound Cake and Lemon Bars. I love the Lemon Bars!!! Before those I had Angie's Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper.. didn't really like that one. Late in the day tomorrow I will probably be changing them out.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks to a wonderful 'Wax Angel' on our board, I'm trying R.G's for the first time and I have to say I'm VERY impressed! It's a Gardenia scent in a brittle tart......Really, really nice. If the others I get to test are this good I'll definitely be ordering....

Guest Anonymous

I'm finishing up the evening with my all-time favorite CHC scent....Rosemary Mint! That in my kitchen tealight melter, very comforting [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Have a great night!

Melters back up and going with-Cinnamon Tea-MB in the kitchen, Cinderella-LOL in the DR, and Rain-Soy Lovely in the LR.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

In the MB, it's Plum Luscious by Candledippers and I LOVE this scent!!! Melting Banana Ivy by Busy Bee in the kitchen (another good one), Tropical Paradise by Eden in the guest bath and Sheba's Tropical Paradise in my daughter's room. The house smells pretty and fruity! Have a great night everyone!

My tart testing is done for today so I decided to put some things on for the overnight melt.

In the kitchen it is White Cake by CCS and in the living room it is Texas Bluebonnett from Tx Scentsations. Very relaxing scents for this time of the night,

Guest Anonymous
Tonight it's YC Home Sweet Home in the living room and YC Berry Jam in the bedroom. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I love Home Sweet Home by YC......Classic scent! I have morning two of CHC's Banana Nut Bread for now but it won't be for long.