The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Cyn, did you sleep while your candle burned? I have fallen asleep while burning a jar candle a couple of times and everything was fine. I woke up to a delightful fragrance, it was nice. Do you think it's safe to leave a jar candle burning while you sleep? I know you aren't supposed to, but just wanted your opinion.

I woke up to such a good scent in my bathroom this morning! If it's a candle that burns well, I'm usually not worried about leaving it going all night. I don't mind burning my candles from YC, GC, or Pure Scents all night. If I'm not really familiar with the brand, I won't leave it burning overnight. Or if it's close to the end of the jar, I won't burn those overnight either.

Other than when you fell asleep with yours burning, do you generally just blow them all out at night?

You guys are cracking me up about the tag game...sorry, I'm getting quite a bit of entertainment out of that game this month! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

I have also had to break from the obsessive game room-I'd spend all night looking for the answers-not sucking me in this month!

For the evening melt-

Tangerine Grapefruit-Rosa's

Sweet Snuggle Baby-Blue Gecko

Guava-Rosa's

Blue Sugar-Everyday Whims

[smilie=th_biggestgrin] It's super windy here too. Almost scary, really. I had to cancel my classes so guess where I ended up? Yep, and [smilie=th_d6ac145d] too!

Yes Aria, I'll join you for a cuppa [smilie=th_Hnh5] In fact, I'm having one right this minute.

Oh, the tag game! It's making me crazier than usual! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] I had commitments to go to so I had to sign off but I was on the verge of being committed from searching everywhere for "PA" and "favs."

I'm still melting Cross Creek's Cinnamon Roll. After hours and hours, it's starting to fade now. Hmmm, what to melt that goes well with wind? :cry:

Gail

Hi All!

Another busy day here. I walked into a wonderful smelling house. The BG Raspberry Lilac is still going strong. Great scent! Got about 15 hours out of that one. Added WW Peony Bouquet candle.

Darlingj - Hard to believe you are still getting snow. I am so ready for spring!

Lisa- Hope your mother is recovering nicely.

The tag game looks hard. I haven't even attempted it yet.

I have also had to break from the obsessive game room-I'd spend all night looking for the answers-not sucking me in this month!

For the evening melt-

Tangerine Grapefruit-Rosa's

Sweet Snuggle Baby-Blue Gecko

Guava-Rosa's

Blue Sugar-Everyday Whims

Is the Sweet Snuggle just plain Baby powder?

I was thinking about ordering that, but I have soooo many baby powders, including large Yankee jar. This one has in description also baby lotion. Is there any lotion?

Melting

Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux from Blue Gecko

finishing up Ocean Minst from Crosscreek

and for those who were wonderng about Hayley's Heavenly Scents

I am trying Sea Breeze, nice scent, used only one cube from a clamshell and smells good.

I wish i would have bought some tarts from her, just ordered the tart warmer, but she is going to send me a few to try :P

Lisa, I hope your mom's knee heals quickly.

The tag game is hard, yet I still find myself frantically searching!

I just put on Country Bake Shoppe from LOL. Seemed like a nice, comforting scent on this horribly windy evening.

sweet rose from GHBT's

CALL ME STUPID, but I was in Walmart tonight and they have these new GREEN candles - LOVE THE JARS

i got the bamboo scented one, they all smelled really good - the green apple smelled great

excuse the typing several of the keys on my laptop have retired ;(

Cyn, did you sleep while your candle burned? I have fallen asleep while burning a jar candle a couple of times and everything was fine. I woke up to a delightful fragrance, it was nice. Do you think it's safe to leave a jar candle burning while you sleep? I know you aren't supposed to, but just wanted your opinion.

I woke up to such a good scent in my bathroom this morning! If it's a candle that burns well, I'm usually not worried about leaving it going all night. I don't mind burning my candles from YC, GC, or Pure Scents all night. If I'm not really familiar with the brand, I won't leave it burning overnight. Or if it's close to the end of the jar, I won't burn those overnight either.

Other than when you fell asleep with yours burning, do you generally just blow them all out at night?

You guys are cracking me up about the tag game...sorry, I'm getting quite a bit of entertainment out of that game this month! :P

Yep, i sleep with candles burning a lot but usually just yankee candles because they are such slow burners

Pear Toffee Drizzle sounds so good! I missed that one. I better go order it ![smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

LOL's Red Hot Cinnamon Candies is taking over my house this evening. Is it just me, or are these really strong?

Heart,

You will have to look for it on her sale tarts. She may not have a lot left of it because I scoopd up 20 of it when I ordered. *LOL* I REALLY like it!

My house is smelling GOOOOOD tonight.....

Burning Goose Creek Spice Cake jar candle, Tyler Warm Cinnamon Jar candle, Can-do Cinnamon Toast melts

And in living room burning Heart of the Prairie Caramelicious!

Thanks Cyn. Now I feel a bit better about burning my YC's over night. When I do, it usually has the Illuma-lid on it. It seems so contained, I just can't imagine how it could go wrong. I usually blow them out, but they do burn so slow, I hate to do it if it hasn't reached the edges.

Tonight it's Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Crosscreek. To me, it smells like the real deal. I smell the cake a bit, and of course the pineapple and that sweet glaze! Really yummy!

Good Morning, Melting Almond Fortune Cookie from CFTKR and Apple cinnamon strudel also from CFTKR. Smells really good in here.

Have a great day everyone.

It's a wild and crazy morning here. Spring break has officially begun for my grade schoolers.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] We've got lots of fun projects planned including painting my son's room. He wants neon lime green. [smilie=th_funny_sign] I thought about nixing that idea but he said he want's his room to have life in it...how can I argue with that? We're going to get the paint tomorrow. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

This morning's scent is Sage & Citrus from Soy Lovely