The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

It's been such a long day, but I sure love the "shower of scents." Mamalana, darling pic of your DD's. DesertRose, love that Summer lovin!

Haven't been able to melt much today, but the strongest has been:

French Vanilla ~ Slinky City :P [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I can't believe how strong this one is!

I was out for most of the day so I didn't get a chance to melt today.

Mamalana-The picture of your DD'S is so cute! Love it!

Darlingj- Glad to hear your DS is feeling better.

cmarie and bigred- I hope the both of you feel better tomorrow.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good morning,

I'm starting off the day with:

HoT Coconut Creme Coffee

Last night I tried a smaller sized LOL sample of Christmas Cabin. DH liked it. All I smelled was red hots, but it was pleasant and was darn strong for such a little bit of wax.

Well wishes to everyone who is sick.

Golden Delicious Apple - Suds & Light. Quite good and strong.

Grapefruit - Sparklepuss

Baked Bread - Serene Dream

L'Amour De Mamie - LOL. Interesting, undecided on this one yet.

I hope our sick ones are feeling much better. :P [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] This morning I am melting LoL-Lavender vanilla sandalwood. This is a lovely scent and the lavender doesn't knock you down when you walk in the room. I hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning! Dug into my LOL box in the middle of the night and now I'm smelling:

Tropical Island ~ loving this one!

Electric City was a bit of a disapponitment, but may need to melt that one again.

Other standouts still on from last night:

CBV ~ Spearmint

LOL ~ Limonade

CP ~ Violet Lime

Good morning! It's a gorgeous, warm day here, so I thought I'd melt lots of fruity/floral scents to match the Spring weather. So, it's juicy grapefruit from yc in my bedroom, bird of paradise from soy beads in the computer room, strawberry jam from crosscreek in the kitchen, and raspberry smoothie from crosscreek in the living room.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Hi all! Feeling slightly better today so hopefully it's beginning to go away.

First melts of the day for me are:

K - Banana - Brown Bag - An OK scent but it's not great and it isn't that strong either - so far I'm not all that impressed with Brown Bag Candles but I still have about 20 scents left to try so...

LR - Fever - Get Whipped - An interesting moderately strong scent but I'm still deciding if I like it

BR - Blue Door - Bridgewater - A really nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - Jasmine Sea Mist - Nene's - Another scent that is so light that I need to stick my nose right over the melter to even get a faint whiff - So far I'm not that impressed with Nene's but I still have quite a few scents left so...

Also burning an Illuminations Bali Beach jar in the bath. This is one of my favorite scents from Illuminations - too bad YC decided to close them down.

Bathroom - Jasmine Sea Mist - Nene's - Another scent that is so light that I need to stick my nose right over the melter to even get a faint whiff - So far I'm not that impressed with Nene's but I still have quite a few scents left so....

Glad to know about this scent - I'll just go ahead and cross it off my list. Hopefully I can find something similar somewhere else since those are my two favorite scents. What is up with Nene's? Her best scents have no throw...

This morning I'm melting CHC Raspberry Lemonade and CHC Sea Breeze. Nice scent but it doesn't have a great throw.

Starting off with golden pound cake from LOL. This is a great cake scent. Good throw on this one! I am really enjoying my LOL order! :P

Hey there everyone!

I've got Tropical Vines melting from my new CD order and oh my, it is so good and strong! It's oh so wonderful....green and tropical fruity scented....a little heavier on the green. I would order this one again.

Good morning :P

Here's hoping that everybody who's been under the weather is feeling better today.

I'm melting CFTKR Pumpkin and Crushed Nutmeg. Terrific scent but mild throw.

Gail

Hey there everyone!

I've got Tropical Vines melting from my new CD order and oh my, it is so good and strong! It's oh so wonderful....green and tropical fruity scented....a little heavier on the green. I would order this one again.

Ooooh. I'm glad you like Tropical Vines. I ordered that scent too. Can't wait!

Now if only USPS will stop sniffing my package and send it out of Odessa! Yup, it's still sitting there.

[smilie=th_welcometoforum] to USPS.

I've added LOL - vanilla Crunch (a freebie) smells good

and HL - Blue Berry Patch candle - fantastic!

Howdy all,

Melting a new scent that Cheryl did at my request - Chocolate Covered Pears. I think this was a good mix to request! :lol:

Hoping that those of you under the weather are feeling better. I got a call yesterday that one of the people I traveled with last week ended up in the hospital on Sunday with viral meningitis. Uh oh! I asked what the symptoms were and they said his girlfriend said he was acting really weird.

And now I am concerned, because NO ONE will pick up me acting weird. I told my co-workers to alert my daughter if they thought I was acting "normal"

[smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Does anyone know why Missy from Missy's Tarts might not be responding to email? Is she out or sick or something like that?

Have a good one folks!

You are too funny Lana!

I am starting the day out with

Gembertaarts-Crosscreek

Hawaiian Breeze-Haley's(strong and good so far)

Rosemary Mint-Soy Lovely

Spiked Eggnog-Jolie Bella

Also have Colonial-Cozy Cashmere burning

Have a great day!

I switched out to LOL-Comfortably Numb. This smells heavenly, some sort of bakery scent.

I love this scent! I received it as a sample and liked it so well I ordered a clamshell. [smilie=th_welcometoforum] I agree that's it's some sort of bakery. I keep checking the website to see if a description has been posted.