The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good Morning everyone!

Bigred - Hope you are back to smelling your smellies soon!

I have Honeydew Melon and Pineapple Mango melting, both from LOL and loving the combo. Also loving my 24W melters! You guys were right again!!

Debbie

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_ee29]

Melting YC Vanilla Cookies....this is an elderly tart and it smells pretty good but very light .

Sweet&spicey....I melted BG Creme Brulee the other day and found it to be strong ,really sweet and wonderful!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Sweet&spicey....I melted BG Creme Brulee the other day and found it to be strong ,really sweet and wonderful!

Skylar - I agree, it's a good one! [smilie=th_coffeespew] I'm really liking this company, haven't gotten a dud in the ones I've tried. [smilie=th_Whistle] You're in the Great Lakes area.....is the snow headed your way?

Good Morning!

No melting for me this morning because I need to go out for most of te day. It is a beautiful spring day here. I hope everyone enjoys their day.

Good morning

nice sunny day.

melting Green Tea Cucumber from Texas Scensations, very refreshing

Raspberry Lilac from Blue Gecko, I changed my mind about this one, I like it but it must be in a big room because it's strong

Sea Blossom from Crosscreek

Good morning! Normally we're at church on Sunday mornings, but dh isn't feeling well, and 2 out of 4 of my kids spent the night with friends, so we're skipping today. So, I'm having a yankee kind of day - kiwi & berries, tropical fruit, and peach & sweet berries. Everything smells wonderful!

I hope you all have a great day!

Hi.

My house is a mess. I've got kids running every which way. I'm doing 6 things at once. Nothing is organized. AAAAaaaaarg! I need a list...or a bunch of lists.

I'll check back in when things calm down around here.

SH - Paradise

Finally back to melting now that my cough and sinuses are calming down! Last time I started feeling better it only lasted a week, so I have my fingers crossed this time!

Today it's Lemon Sugar & Violets Petits Four from Mookie Doodle. I really like this one!!

[smilie=th_coffeespew]

Snow is headed our way!!!! [smilie=th_coffeespew]

I am melting American Grass Roots from GHBT right now.....holy moly, very strong ozone type scent....not sure how long I'll be able to handle it....heavy ozone scents are usually too much for my sniffer.....

Skylar - I agree, it's a good one! [smilie=th_coffeespew] I'm really liking this company, haven't gotten a dud in the ones I've tried. [smilie=th_Whistle] You're in the Great Lakes area.....is the snow headed your way?

Yes,sweet,we are in for a spring time snow storm..up to 3 to 6 inches over night! it's kind of bad timing,because our city(I live in the burbs)is hosting the Final Four this weekend and there's alot of activities going on about town.Oh well,people are going snowed on! [smilie=th_jaja]

Happy Sunday! I'm melting 2 great scents from Carol - Lavender Vanilla and Apple Bread. Yummy!

Snow is headed our way!!!! [smilie=th_jaja]

I am melting American Grass Roots from GHBT right now.....holy moly, very strong ozone type scent....not sure how long I'll be able to handle it....heavy ozone scents are usually too much for my sniffer.....

Too much, huh? Oh.....oh... :lol: Haven't tried ozone-y scents yet so got a few in my CrossCreek order. Just put on Salty Sea Air. It's blue....so this is for bigred, cmarie and all those not feeling well. [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Jules - did your ds settle on a paint color? Neon green sounds nice. How great that he loves color! Maybe you're raising a future artist..... [smilie=th_Whistle]

It's a fruit day!

Honeydew

Sweet Strawberry

Strawberry Banana

Blueberry

Banana Cream Pie

Peaches

Fruit salad

Cheryl

The fruits sound delish Cheryl! What vendor are they from? Hope everyone who is sick is on a quick road to recovery!

It's a nice and sunny afternoon here. Melting:

Busy Bee ~ Butterscotch Bruleè

CCCC ~ Iced Lemon Biscotti

LOL ~ Fromage Croissant

CD ~ Creme Bruleè

I can smell things VERY faintly today so I decided to melt some tarts:

K - Goblin Sin-O-mon Sugar Cake - Spotted Hog - I can barely smell it but what I am picking up is nice

LR - Raspberry Vanilla Swirl - SH - Same as above

BR - Strawberry Lemonade - SH - Same as above

Bathroom - Ginger Fig - SH - Same as above

DP says it smells very good in here - I wish I was no longer sick - then my sense of smell would be normal again.

Hope your sense of smell returns soon, Bigred!!

I am kind of scent-obsessed today. After I melted the lemon/violet tart (looking forward to the remelt BTW!) I burned my YC Beach Walk candle, then switched to Cinnamon & Sugar. Haven't really had the latter one going long enough to form an opinion, but the cold sniff sure was nice!

Now I have to study for my German test tomorrow.... [smilie=th_c032]