The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Lisa, I hope your mom recovers well.

Dabba - perfect spring break! Enjoy!!!

Golden Delicious - Suds & Light. Very nice and authentic

White & Pink Truffles - Suds & Light

Whipped Sugar - Sparklepuss. Very nice, creamy sweetness. Just not strong enough.

Had a candle burning all night - Vanilla Caramel Custard, GC.

Happy Friday!

Hi all. First scents oft he day for me are:

K - Coca Cola - Prairie Soy - Nice scent and pretty strong and authentic

LR - Patchouli - Can-Do - A nice patchouli but not as strong as some of her other tarts

BR - Sangre de Grado - CFTKR - One of my favorites from Carol - so awesome

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on the scent from yesterday - once it's melted I'll dump it and put on Flowerbomb from Nene's

Also burning a large Illuminations Spa Day jar in the bath.

Feeling kind of crappy again today - this doesn't seem to want to go away quite yet. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Lisa....hope your Mom feels better.

We had some bad weather last night here in Tennessee. Lots of rain and wind. Scarry!

I'm starting off with Chocolate Drizzle from Cheryl. I had it in two melters and it was stronger than the last time I melted it.

I hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Happy Friday! I have Banana Split going from LOL and it is MMM MMM Good! The snow is dumping down on us as I type away on paperwork, we are supposed to get up to another 10 inches by tomorrow.

The Prairie Soy Coca Cola was very nice but didn't last very long so I changed it to YC's Island Guava. I also changed the bathroom melter to Nene's Flowerbomb and it's a nice scent - so far scent strength isn't that strong but it hasn't been on that long yet so we'll see.

Lisa - hope your mom heals quickly and is up & about soon! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

[smilie=th_Drglar] darlingj1 - is it common for so much snow for U in April? :shock:

Melting CrossCreek's Heart & Home. [smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_laughing]

I live in Wyoming! We have gotten 10 inches of snow in June before! Hee hee. It will all melt by next week and be a giant mudhole! Oh well, I would rather have this than a drought...and right now it is big pretty flakes instead of the nasty windy blizzard we had a few days ago.

Aria, Crosscreek's Pink Crush is one of my favorites!!! Enjoy!

Well, I have deemed today to be "use it up Friday" !!! I am bad about using half of a tart , then putting the rest back in the "stash" and sort of forgetting about it!! So, as of now I am melting: LOL Frosted Sugar Cookie, Fudged Up White Cake, Country Bake Shop, Celtic Moonspice, Can Do Pink Sugar Cookies and CCCC French Crumb Cake. Once these "fizzle" out I may have to switch "themes", but I NEED to "use it up" !!!! [smilie=typen]

Have a great day!

Sheryl

That ought to do it, Sheryl. [smilie=th_a043]

Burning some candles and melting_

Tayberry and Teakwood-GHBT

Sandalwood Rose-Candledippers

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Lisa, I hope your mom recovers well.

Dabba - perfect spring break! Enjoy!!!

Golden Delicious - Suds & Light. Very nice and authentic

White & Pink Truffles - Suds & Light

Whipped Sugar - Sparklepuss. Very nice, creamy sweetness. Just not strong enough.

Had a candle burning all night - Vanilla Caramel Custard, GC.

Happy Friday!

Cyn, did you sleep while your candle burned? I have fallen asleep while burning a jar candle a couple of times and everything was fine. I woke up to a delightful fragrance, it was nice. Do you think it's safe to leave a jar candle burning while you sleep? I know you aren't supposed to, but just wanted your opinion.

Today it's Country Garden from CFTKR. Wow, this is nice and strong. Has a wonderful fragrance to it. It was a freebie with my last order and it was huge. I had to cut it in half. I went to Carol's site to read the scent description and found nothing. But if you can get your hands on it, it's a good 'un.

OMG! This Birds of Paradise Is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is so much stronger here at the office than at home. I guess I just have so many competing scents at home that I never enjoy them at home as much as I do here.

Jules - you got rid of your big ol honking huge rabbit avatar before I could put in my request for a chocolate PB egg from it. :lol: Now I'll never know how big it coulda been..... [smilie=typen] :lol:

I can't tell....what's above the little peep's beak on your new one? [smilie=th_a043]

Changed to Bella's Waffle Sugar Cone. Super Yum!

[smilie=th_a043] Sweet, I did find a picture of a giant chocolate egg. :lol: I was going to use it but then I found this little chicky and couldn't resist. I don't know what that thing is above his beak. I think it's just part of the bird.

[smilie=typen]

Green Apple Pucker - BG

Trobical Breeze - CD

It smelled really good when I came in this afternoon.

Morning all!

I am melting:

LOL - Blueberry Crumb Cake, Brand new one for me. Initial melt is great!

Can-Do - Granny Apples, just started.

Just reporting back that I am loving the Blueberry Crumb Cake. It is still really throwing wonderfully.

The Granny Apple is nice and crisp. Like it very much too!

Guest scentedstamper

Still workin' through the stash!!! Now melting: LOL Lemon Ginger Cookie, Eggnog Cream Puff, Caramel Cinnamon Latte, AMS Grandma's Zucchini Bread, Missy's Cinnamon Latte and Can Do Christmas Cookie.

It's REALLY windy here! Have a nice day!

Sheryl

[smilie=th_Hnh5]

Sheryl, it's super windy here too....I can't believe how windy it is!!!!!

I am still enjoying Pink Crush and just started Crosscreek's White Cake too. Oh my, it smells so great. Deana rocks!!!

I am really pleased with the performance on these tealights from Cost Plus World Market. I know I posted about these before, but they work really well - nice, steady flame and they are so affordable too. I'm tellin' ya, give 'em a try!!!!! :cry:

Well, I am off to brew a cup of coffee for myself.....anyone wanna join me?

Aria... I have just burned through a whole big bag of World Market's tealights and I thought they were great. Too bad I have to drive for 3 hours to get more. My kids switched out my Banana Split for LOL Candied Raspberries... super strong and very sweet! Almost a sweet tart smell for me. I like it, but I am not sure if I will reorder. Is anyone else wasting half the day just trying to play the dang tag game in the game room? I have not found a single one yet.... [smilie=th_Hnh5]

darling - I had to quit the games awhile back...it was becoming an obsession! I had to go cold turkey!

Today is Winter Garden Aromatics - Cranberry Relish. Super Strong.

Is anyone else wasting half the day just trying to play the dang tag game in the game room? I have not found a single one yet.... :cry:

darling, unfortunately, I have been sucked into the evil game this month! I have spent hours looking for some of the darn words! And then, the fragrance I finally find has a simple word at the end, and the next person slaps another super hard word right out to make me start to obsess again!

[smilie=th_Hnh5]

But being that the phrase "hard headed" is normally attached before my name, I have not been ready yet to [smilie=th_WE1summer013]