The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

I'm happy to report that once Nene's Jasmine Sea Mist really got going in my tealight melter there turned out to be a scent throw after all. I guess I didn't wait long enough for it to heat up enough, although the scent throw is still light and the scent itself is very soft. It works for the bathroom though.

I changed out the scents that weren't doing it for me to some summery fruit scents because it's getting a bit warm here today:

K - Grapefruit Mango - AMS - One of the best fruit scents Christy has and a favorite of mine - awesome and strong too

LR - Pineapple Coconut - CD - I'm not big on coconut scents so I put this one in the living room in case I hate it - I'm happy to say that so far I smell more pineapple than coconut which is fine with me.

BR - Cherry Lemonade - LOL - Another strong scent from Allison and very nice as well. I cut the popp tart in half.

:lol: [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

All pink today. [smilie=th_sHellobar] Pink Sugared Coconuts from LOL in the kitchen/LR, Pink Crack from LOL in the loft and Pink Cashmere from Everday Whims in the MB.

I have add a couple of this for the afternoon. Aloe & Green Clover by New Hope, and Moonlight by Home & Garden. Hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Susan

Bigred, I just want to say how much I appreciate your scent reviews and descriptions here on the "Scent of the Day" thread. It's so nice of you to take the time to give us all your opinions. Many of us give brief overviews from time to time, but :? in this area!

Gail

Hi Ms. Jen! Stop being a stranger around here! Hope all is well with ya.

I am ok!!

I would much rather be hanging out with y'all, it has been nuts around here....work, house, Epilepsy, church, I need more hours in a day :oops:

I will try and work a lot harder to get on at least once a day.

I am so ashamed of myself :?

Tarthound

Eucalyptus and Lavender candle from CVS. This is the OdorClear Candle from Candle-lite and it is great! I LOVE THESE. They also have one called fresh scent.

afternoon melts include

Lemon Ginger-LOL (very strong bakery lemon)

Baked Vanilla Crunch-CFTKR

Tres Magnifique-CFTKR

Remelted CD Tropical Vines from this morning....still strong....I am sure I will get at least one more tealight from this scent. I am not even going to put any other tarts on since this one is so strong.

Another busy day. I am expecting company tonight. I don't want to overdo it so I am only burning GC Strawberry Shortcake. This candle has a great throw.

Guest scentedstamper

Michele, I agree about the GC Strawberry Shortcake! It is yummy.

Still on a cinnamon kick today with a little vanilla mixed in for good measure! Melting : LOL Cinnamon Bun, Romeo Vanilla , and Missy's TT Cinna Doughnuts, and Cinnamon Stick. (these are quite good and actually melting in my hotter melters) Also melting BG Spiced Cinnamon Latte. (DANG , I knew I forgot one yesterday!) Also burning one of my hoarded AMS votives in Country Apple Pie. C'mon April 18th- I want more chunky votives!!!!!

Sheryl

I had CFTKR's Apple Zucchini Bread on for awhile but neither DH nor I cared much for it. I'm discovering that I'm not loving most of Carol's scents, although I've only tried six, mostly bakery. What's up with that? :? Most of you seem to love her smellies. I'm now melting Cross Creek's Cinnamon Roll. It's just getting started but it's really good!

Gail

Hi all -- Just popping in to say hello. My Mom had knee surgery today, so I need to get going soon. We were at the hospital about 9 hours. I got her settled at home so I could come take care of my kitties and pack an overnight bag. She lives alone but would like company tonight. I might even bring a tart with me. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'll be back later to do more catching up. Hope everyone had a great day! It was beautiful out.

Lisa, Speedy recovery wishes to your mom.

This afternoon I put on CYS - Pink Satsuma. It started out so strong, but now it's mellowed a little and I like it even more. This was another old white one too. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I'm having a good scent day.