The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

It must smell like Spring Bigred! I wish I could come over and inhale... :lol:

tarthound

I definitely have to get more of B&BW's Dancing Waters, mpfand - it's awesome!

I added some more candles into the mix:

Colonial - Island Blossom

Pure Integrity - Lily of the Valley

Pure Integrity - Plumeria

Bridgewater - Bouquet of Roses

Yankee - Velvet Petals

Illuminations - Rose

Smells like a beautiful flower garden in here! :P I'm in a candle burning mood today cause it's a gray, cloudy day here.

Carolina Wedding Cake ~ HoT. Such an amazing scent. I put this on earlier today and it has blossomed into one gorgeous scent! The cold sniff was nice, but I never dreamed this one would be so good! :P

I HEAR YA SISTA!!! I read this, and couldn't wait to get home and put mine in! This is another scent I just want to roll around in!! :lol: I must, must, MUST HAVE MORE!!! There should be a rule that says only one of our favorite vendors is allowed to be closed at a time, this is just unfair! By the way, I have more LOL news off of facebook, and I will post it under announcements.

Hi Everyone-

This evening's melts are CFTKR Perfect Caramel Noel and CFTKR Vanilla Hazelnut Brulee.

Big Red-How is that Island Blossom? Is it strong? I am thinking of getting that one. I have been trying to find that in a store around here so I did not have to pay the shipping charges.

I found some Colonial Candles in Bed, Bath and Beyond today but they didn't have that one.

I really feel like burning some candles lately,

I added large jar of YC Bay Breeze. I didn't used to like this one but it grew so much on me. :shock:

I am also trying for a first time YC Blue Hydrangea. The tart haven't melted completelly yet, but it is alredy strong.

Hi Everyone-

This evening's melts are CFTKR Perfect Caramel Noel and CFTKR Vanilla Hazelnut Brulee.

Big Red-How is that Island Blossom? Is it strong? I am thinking of getting that one. I have been trying to find that in a store around here so I did not have to pay the shipping charges.

I found some Colonial Candles in Bed, Bath and Beyond today but they didn't have that one.

I really feel like burning some candles lately,

I have the large 2 wick oval jar and the scent throw is pretty good. The scent itself is a really beautiful soft floral blend and it's become one of my favorites. It's not at all cloying like some floral scents can sometimes be. Overall I would say that it's moderately strong. BB&B might not carry it yet as it's a brand new scent from Colonial - only been out a few months now I think. I got mine when they had it on sale on their website. Now they have the Pink Peony on sale which is another great scent and I think it's a bit stronger than the Island Blossom - I only have a medium 2 wick jar of it though and have only burned it in the bathroom but it sure scents the bathroom strongly. I wouldn't ever get anything smaller than their medium oval jar anymore because the 2 small madison jars I've ever tried didn't throw all that well.

Thanks Big Red. I will keep looking out for it. Maybe i will order that and Pink Peony. I was never really big into florals but lately I find I like them more and more.

Good evening! I put my very first melt from Cheryl on about an hour ago. Spiced Pumpkin Nectar. :shock: It is DELICIOUS! DELIGHTFUL! and soooo DIVINE!

Gail

Thanks Big Red. I will keep looking out for it. Maybe i will order that and Pink Peony. I was never really big into florals but lately I find I like them more and more.

They are both awesome scents. Like I said about the Island Blossom not being cloying well the same goes for the Pink Peony too. I'm definitely buying 2 large oval jars (1 of each) when I finish the ones I have. :shock:

Tonight I'm melting Cucumber Ivy Mint from AMS. It is very strong and oh so good!! I love it!! :shock:

:shock: Must be something in the ozone bigred. You had cinnamon feet from SH, and I had wet dog from CD in Chocolate Mint (no wet dogs around here). The CD Wintermint took its place last night and much better! Today's major scents:

Prestige ~ Tyler

Neopolitan ~ LOL

Birthday Cake ~ Crosscreek

_

How do you like Prestige from Tyler??? Have you ever tried Vintage. It is amazing!!! i've wondered about Prestige?? :?

Denim, I like the strength of Prestige! It throws a really big and unique perfume scent. I have tried Vintage and it is good too, but has more of a clean scent, and not nearly as strong IMHO. I prefer both of these in candles as opposed to melts.

Melting mint scents tonight:

CBV ~ Peppermint Patty

CP ~ Mint Chocolate Chp Ice Cream

Busy Bee ~ Peppermint Splash (custom)

Huckleberry Lane ~ Mocha Mint

These all smell great, so I'm doomed for a chocolate binge tonight! :oops:

I am finishing off my Illuminations Eggnog candle - need to make room for the order that is due..."just back that truck right on up to the house boys, and we will start unloading.".. :) Sorta.

Today's melt is Mahogany from Victoria. Love this scent, but who would have thought that mahogany would have a sweetness to its scent.

This scent sounds like a good one, Eileen. I think I will put it on my CBV list to try.