The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Hi everyone. This evening I'm burning Black Raspberry from YC and melting Black Raspberry Vanilla disc from B&BW. I only used 1/2 the disc, and this thing is strooong!

Where did you get that Black Raspberry vanilla? Do they have it at the store?

Desert, I bought mine at a B&BW that is currently a Slatkin test store. They have a much larger selection of fragrances when it comes to the discs. The B&BW outlet also carries a much larger variety of fragrances in the discs, if you happen to live close to one of those.

Thank you.

I don't have outlet of any kind close to me.

oh well, at least I don't spend. [smilie=th_Hnh5]

I am going to dump that CFTKR Orange blossom linen tart :P , changing it for LOL Booper's Marshmallow cupcakes. Soooo much better. :lol:

Thanks everyone. Ginger seems very tired after her big day out. :P

HoT - English Toffee was really good but I switched out scents for tonight to:

CD - Purple Haze

and some candles here and there.

Tonight it's Homespun Sugar in the den and Creme Brulee in the kitchen. Both from Christy. I'm getting very low on Creme Brulee.....I will have to order more! Jule's I'm glad your kitty came home. :P

I'm so glad you posted about the Hawaiian Suntan because I have been wanting to order some votives from AMS and that was a scent I was undecided on. THANK YOU!

You're very welcome, Denim. I'll be curious to hear if you like it as much as I do!

Gail

For the evening I am melting Peaches & Sweet Berries from Bella's in the kitchen/DR. DD is having a friend sleep over and they chose Melon Sugar Cream, also from Bella's, for her bedroom.

It's about time to change again, but been melting some fruit scents:

CFTKR ~ Citrus Sensation

Bizzy Bee's ~ Coconut milk and pineapple

Can-Do's ~ Honeydew Melon (I think her Lessie's whipped honeydew is better)

BG ~ Summer Lovin

GW ~ Tangerine Twister

EW ~ Mac Apple

This all went well with a fruit salad I made tonight. Love that Summer Lovin! :P

Hi all - I'm busy trying to catch up here! I haven't check in much since there wasn't a lot of melting going on the past few days. We were in and out most of the weekend. Jules, I'm so glad Ginger came home!

I have Busy Bee's Blueberry Torte on. It was a sample. I love it!!

Hope everyone has a great night. :P

Just turned off BG Jelly Berry Butter Cookies. Those 2 tarts went for 12 hours. Great!

Last melt of the evening is Soy Lovely NY Cherry Cheesecake. This was a birthday gift from a CF friend. :shock:

Good Morning! Just a quick blast of AMS Hummingbird while I relax with my morning coffee (very early morning today). I'm at work 8am til 10pm tonight with a two hour break for lunch. Wowee it's going to be long. Too bad I can't bring some melties. I'm in withdrawl as this is my first melting time since getting back from my vacation :shock:

PS-I think I was reading something on the bath and body forums, or might be getting my forums confused, but does anyone remember the Esty store that someone recommended as being a possible replacement for IOE scrubs? Someone on another board made them or something? I can't find the post and think I might be dreaming. Let me know. Email me if it is easier.

Good Morning all!

I experimented with a couple of Spotted Hog bakery scent tarts last night and here's the review:

First I chose Cinnamon Banana Fritters for the BR and I thought it was strong and just smelled like cinnamon and was just ok, but DP asks me what scent that is and I tell him and he replies "it smells like Cinnamon Feet" :shock: so then I changed it out for Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies and we both liked this one much better - to me it smelled like a combination of YC's Christmas Cookie and candy canes and I would get it again. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

First melts of the day are:

K - Cranberry Crumble - AMS - Another nice bakery scent - not very strong though as the cold sniff was stronger than the hot - DP is off today and thinks this one smells like jerk :lol: :lol:

LR - Mango Papaya - AMS - Excellent strong fruit scent

BR - Fresh Fruit - AMS - Another excellent strong citrus fruit scent

Also burning two Illuminations votives in the bath - Spa Day and Lavender

:oops:

Good Morning everyone! This morning has been hectic-I hate oversleeping when it comes to getting the kids to school-darn time change!

Anyway-

Melting:

Cinnamon Buns-Tartaholic

Passionate Kisses-M-D Candles

Creme Brulee-Country Chunkie

Pink Sugar Kisses-Tickled Pink

Hope the day is great for everyone.