The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Hope you are feeling better bigred! I see you are trying bakery. :) I hope you will critique them like you do other scents. I've found many scents that are favorites since I branched out to other scents. This evening melts:

CP ~ Piper's Piping

CCCC ~ Gourmet Sugar Cookie

LOL ~ Banana Pudding Wafers

CBV ~ Cinnamon Buns and Cinnamon Sticks

Busy Bee ~ Butterscotch Bruleè (the cold sniff of this is mouthwatering)

It's nice to have all bakery for a change!

Hope you are feeling better bigred! I see you are trying bakery. :) I hope you will critique them like you do other scents. I've found many scents that are favorites since I branched out to other scents. This evening melts:

CP ~ Piper's Piping

CCCC ~ Gourmet Sugar Cookie

LOL ~ Banana Pudding Wafers

CBV ~ Cinnamon Buns and Cinnamon Sticks

Busy Bee ~ Butterscotch Bruleè (the cold sniff of this is mouthwatering)

It's nice to have all bakery for a change!

Thanks to everyone who expressed concern for my back - it's feeling a bit better now - I've had a couple of Lidoderm patches on it for most of the day and they do a good job of numbing the area just enough to make it tolerable.

Heart, I surely will keep reviewing scents.

My new improved reviews of the SH bakery scents from earlier:

Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts - I liked this one, it was heavy on the cinnamon but as I like cinnamon it was good for me - I might order this one again :P

Blueberry Java Crumble - I liked this one too and I really liked the fact that I could smell a really great coffee scent and then I would catch the notes of the blueberry crumble - how do they do that? - I might order this one again too :P

Sinfully Vanilla - This one was just ok IMO - It was rather weak and there was something about it I didn't like but I'm not a huge fan of straight vanilla scents anyway - it also got it's butt kicked by the burnt swirl candle stink, so that may have had something to do with it - not a reorder :P

Lavender Vanilla - I guess I Iike my lavender straight up because I wasn't too thrilled with this one either - although it was strong there was something about it that made it smell kind of like cough syrup - then when DP came home he said to me "what's that cough syrup scent in the bathroom"? which made me laugh and of course his usual comment of "it smells like jerk". :lol: not a reorder :P

LOL's straight Lavender has spoiled me as I haven't liked anyone else's since I first smelled hers.

Good morning! I'm only melting one tart this morning - orange pomagranate from mtt. I have to head out to the grocery store in a bit, so didn't want to get a whole bunch of stuff started. I'll probably be there for a while...shopping for 6 isn't a quick trip. LOL!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

I don't know how you do it, Heidi..Today is my DS 19th birthday. Where did the time go? I have a dental appointment this morning, so for now I'm melting TD-Redwood and Cedar. I really really like this scent. I hope everyone has a great day.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! I'm on the same track as sweet Miss Heidi today - grocery shopping! (for 7 people ) Now that mine are older, one of the 3 youngest goes with me as my "assistant", and like it is for Heidi, it is a long trip! (usually about 2 hours). Especially since I try to shop for about 3 weeks worth at a time. (with home schooling, we try to limit errands) Then once a month is also our Costco trip. Ack! It is a constant endeavor to keep food in this house, LOL!

I am in the mood for spring!!! Going with some lovely florals today. Melting Scentsy Enchanted Mist, and AMS Orange Blossom Magnolia and Fresh Cut Flowers. AHHHHH! Spring! Will light a GC Wildflowers candle once we get back home.

I hope everyone has a fabulous and fragrant Thursday!

Sheryl

Thanks Jules for helping out on the CP thing-I didn't get on here til now!

Good Morning! I am doing a mostly apple thing this morning-woke up with sore throat and head thing. So hopefully I will be able to smell them okay.

LOL-Sweet Apple Flap Jacks

Can Do-Apple Cellar(love this one)

Cozy Cottage-Caramel Apples

My only oddball-Coconut Fluffers-CFTKR

Have a good day all.

Kim....Happy Birthday wishes to your son!

Cat....hope you feel better.

I've put on GHBT chocolate cream cheese cake and it is wonderful! Smells a lot like AMS Hot Fudge Brownie. Everyone have a good day!

Good Morning!!

I am enjoying CFKR Homecoming Pie...very yummy!!! I also have her Vanilla Insanity going with it...its strong and yummy too..I for sure smell more than just vanilla in there, not sure what else..but boy its a WHOLE house smeller..haha!!

Have a great day... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning all!

Last nights melt was Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux from Blue Gecko. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with all the scents I've gotten from them, I think they've all been so good they would be a reorder, and this one, holy smokes, what a great scent and massive throw. Hubby said it was too strong, but we toughed it out, I wasn't wasting a minute of this one!

Have a great day!

Melting Coconut Cream Pie from Candle Haven. These are well over 6 months old and are still strong enough to scent the entire downstairs. I'm going grocery shopping today, as well. Since I'm going to the Commissary, I'll meet DH on base for lunch.

Hi everyone.

I had AMS Chocolate Creme Cupcakes on early today but it wasn't for me at all. I had to dump it.

Replaced with Lemon Squares from Nene's. Ahhhhh.

added YC Vanilla LIme small jar

the same Illum. Pomegranate jar

FM - Juicy Peach votive

Hi all, the back is still hurting today but not as much so I've just been taking it easy for now.

I decided to clean out some scents that are good, but ones I didn't love, so:

K - Mugged by an Angel - CFTKR

LR - Pink Diamonds - CFTKR

BR - White Nectarine & Pink Coral - CFTKR - This scent does MUCH better in a smaller room - I had only melted it in the living room, which is the biggest room in the house, and the scent kind of got lost in there but it's filling the bedroom with scent and I'm liking it a bit more as a result.

I like all these scents but didn't LOVE them so I'm undecided as to whether or not they will be reorders.

I'm also finishing up the two YC Plumeria votives from yesterday in the bath. Then I will put on one of my new Illuminations jars, probably Bali Beach or Spa Day.