The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Banana Pudding & Vanilla Wafers from Bella's in two melters downstairs. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Yep, Mommy that was me. When I was a newbie everyone was talking about how great Hot was and I wanted to check out the website. I googled "Hot tarts" and you can only imagine what came up!! [smilie=th_LA839B1117] I had some really wild popups for quite a while after that until I finally learned how to turn them off.

B - Satsuma

K - LOL Celtic Moonspice

D - CFKR Keeping Room

Have a great weekend!!

About reaching questionable websites.... I have learned to do a search first and not just type in the address.... if you get one letter of the address wrong you never know what you will get. :shock:... and boy have I made that mistake before! I can imagine what chunky butt and HOT would bring up! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

I am melting Nene's Waffle Cone and Coconut Cream Torte.... yummy.... two of my favs! :lol:

Happy Saturday!

Silly ---> :P

This morning I'm melting Homemade Ice Cream...great vanilla scent from CFTKR.

I have CFKR's Dreama in the Livingroom/Kitchen

Crosscreek's Butt Naked in the Bathroom (hahaha fitting I suppose)

and Can-Do's Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe in the bedroom it's LOVELY!

ROFLMAO! about the whole chunky butt thing! Too funny!

First melts of the day for me are:

K - Elegant Orchid - Dream Tarts - An ok scent but it has that unpleasant undertone to it and it's not very strong at all besides - will be changing it out

LR - Inspired - Dream Tarts - An ok strong floral blend but with that unpleasant undertone to it - will be changing this one out too

BR - Alyssum - Dream Tarts - This one is actually nice with no undertone but it''s rather weak

Bath - Jasmine - Dream Tarts - This one also has that unpleasant undertone to it - not a keeper either

Also burning some candles:

Bridgewater - Solitude

YC - Fresh Cut Roses

YC - Spring Bouquet

YC - Plumeria

And I'm burning two YC Fresh Cut Roses votives in the bath.

Ok all those scents weren't doing it for me so I changed them to:

K - Lilac - Dream Tarts - This one would be really nice without that unpleasant undertone so many of her tarts have. It's almost a rancid smell like the wax has gone bad if that makes any sense.

LR - Engagement Bouquet - Dream Tarts - This is one of the few that don't have that undertone and it's actually very nice and moderately strong

BR - Dragon's Blood - Dream Tarts - This one is hands down the absolute best one from DT that I ordered - no undertone and strong

Bath - Victorian Rose - Dream Tarts - This one is a decent rose scent - moderately strong and no undertone to it

Still burning all the candles and votives I listed before.

I'm trying to get rid of all the tarts in my stash that I think won't keep well or that I think aren't going to be that good so I can make room for a big LOL order. [smilie=th_834c9e54]

Based on my experience with the first order of 15 tarts I ordered from Dream tarts I wouldn't order again - some of them would be really good without that unpleasant undertone. Too bad.

Good afternoon! Added some good ones today:

HoT ~ Cherry Lime Freeze

CHC ~ Lemon Pucker

LOL ~ Raspberry Buttercream

CFTKR ~ Fresh Squeezed Pineapple

Heart, This all looks so good! [smilie=th_834c9e54]

Hi everybody [smilie=th_yourock]

I'm getting a late start on the forum today. I had CFTKR's Lemon Sugar going for several hours. It's yummy! I just switched it out for CFTKR's Apple Jack & Peel. Smells divine cold but it's too early to tell anything else.

Oooooo, Sillysmom and Toberetired, your mishaps are hysterical!! [smilie=th_834c9e54] Thanks for the laughs.

Gail

Guest Anonymous

Today I have been burning Pink Frosted Cupcakes from Front Porch in the kitchen, Pretty in Pink from Mookie Doodle in the living room, Pink Sugar Cake from Crosscreek in the bedroom and Julie's Pink Sugar from Cat Lady Candles in the bathroom.

Big red=can't wait to drink your avatar tonight. No Melties, fiance turned off Aged merlot and too busy to switch it out before heading to our St Paddy's day party. Have a great weekend everyone.

Sillysmom-I love your am wake up, sorry you had to see that. I've gotten some strange results just typing in web address before too!

I started out early thismorning with white peach from crosscreek. Never smelled much of anything out of this one. I tried musk and it was very strong but not something I would reorder. The patchoili honey was great. I can't wait to place another order with her. I'm going to gets lots and lots of Fresh Laundry. Its the best!!!!

I started out early thismorning with white peach from crosscreek. Never smelled much of anything out of this one. I tried musk and it was very strong but not something I would reorder. The patchoili honey was great. I can't wait to place another order with her. I'm going to gets lots and lots of Fresh Laundry. Its the best!!!!

That patchouli honey sounds good. Crosscreek is opening again on Monday, right?

Tonight I found a freebie from LOL called Marshmallow Popcorn.

I don't know how one got into my drawer without me noticing before now, but I'm melting it and it's sweet and interesting.

Today has been:

Slatkin votive: Island Nectar - stronger cold than melting, so it is about to become a tart and we will see what happens

Abundascents: Lilacs and Berries - using the 24w it was strong enough for the master bedroom

Relight on Deja Vu Tranquil Waters - with a tealight - this one just keeps going!

I changed scents again now that I cleaned out all the Dream Tarts scents:

K - Ginger Lime - Bella's - This one is very strong but has a weird undertone to it, almost fishy - I know it's weird but that's what the nose is telling me :shock: I'm about to change it...

LR - French Market - Tyler - A nice blend of gardenia and tuberose - moderately strong

BR - Winter Garden - AMS - This one is a very nice moderately strong scent. Here's the description - Top notes of fresh lime and menthol, middle notes of Douglas fir and lavender with full-body base notes of eucalyptus and pine.

Bath - Echoes of the Orient - Candles by Victoria - I only had half a tart left of this one and since it's not that strong of a scent I decided it would be good in the bath - It's a beautiful scent but I do wish it was stronger.

I put out all the candles except for the Bridgewater Solitude jar, the YC Spring Bouquet jar and the two Fresh Cut Roses votives in the bath.

Good evening!

Bigred - At least it's in the kitchen if it has a fishy smell to it. :shock:

I'm finishing up Sticky Toffee Pudding.