The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good morning!

Melting Spotted Hog Blackberry Sugar

Upstairs...Spotted Hog Cantaloupe Lily

Both are very nice :oops:

Jules....So glad you found your cat and she's o.k.

Have a nice day everyone!

Good morning. Today I've started out with Apple Coffee Cake from Nene's, which I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed in. After yesterday's knock-your-socks-off Blueberry Muffin, this one is alot weaker. In fact, I can't really smell it. Maybe switch to something else soon.

Bigred, your DP sounds blunt like mine. :oops:

Good morning. Today I've started out with Apple Coffee Cake from Nene's, which I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed in. After yesterday's knock-your-socks-off Blueberry Muffin, this one is alot weaker. In fact, I can't really smell it. Maybe switch to something else soon.

Bigred, your DP sounds blunt like mine. :)

He's blunt sometimes, but I'm the one who is usually much more blunt. :)

Changed out scents for:

K - Greenhouse - YC - I absolutely love this scent - it's a strong blend of herbs and roses

LR - Cherry Blossom - YC - This is one of the new spring scents but I'm not loving it - it's only moderately storng and it's nice but it could be so much better

BR - Fresh Cut Roses - YC - I'm loving this very strong rose scent too - one of my favorites

Still burning the Spa Day and Lavender Illuminations votives in the bath.

Good Morning (afternoon)

I've been burning YC Garden Sweet Pea. I usually don't care for floral scents, but this is a good one.

Debbie

Good Morning (afternoon)

I've been burning YC Garden Sweet Pea. I usually don't care for floral scents, but this is a good one.

Debbie

Its hard to beat YC.

I'm melting Sea Salt from GHBT. I believe the tarts are stronger than the clam shells.

:) Must be something in the ozone bigred. You had cinnamon feet from SH, and I had wet dog from CD in Chocolate Mint (no wet dogs around here). The CD Wintermint took its place last night and much better! Today's major scents:

Prestige ~ Tyler

Neopolitan ~ LOL

Birthday Cake ~ Crosscreek

Good afternoon,

Sitting on a conference call where the VP is announcing there will be no merit raises this year, across the board. Oh well, better than, hearing your name on a layoff list (been THERE too many times)!

I am melting Cheryl's Mint Chocolate. It is very nice!

Last evening (and now in another room) I melted Cheryl's Welcome Home. I LOVED it! I would highly recommend it.

[smilie=th_806e4b7f] Must be something in the ozone bigred. You had cinnamon feet from SH, and I had wet dog from CD in Chocolate Mint (no wet dogs around here). The CD Wintermint took its place last night and much better! Today's major scents:

Prestige ~ Tyler

Neopolitan ~ LOL

Ewww wet dog.... [smilie=th_idontknow]

I have a bunch of bakery scents going right now...

CFTKR - White Cake

Blue Gecko - Vanilla Almond Twist

Bella's - Grandma's Zucchini Bread

All are very enjoyable!

Have melting AMS Berries and Cream in 2 melters. This is a very nice scent. Finished up the Soy Lovely NY Cherry Cheesecake from last night.

Heading out to run some errands. Will switch scents when i get back.

Hello! I gave the ACT all morning.... was bored out of gourd and couldn't have any smellies. When I came back the kids were tense and grouchy, so I put on LOL's Vaniglia del Madagascar which I think is soothing. We'll see what they say about that. When I came in they had Melissa's Mulberry in, I thought it smelled like burnt oranges. Tossed it, won't go back there!

Been busy cleaning all morning, which calls for some fresh, clean scents; Avocado & Cilantro from Soy Lovely and Dancing Waters from B&BW.

Good afternoon! Yesterday's nasty wind done wore itself out, thank heaven. Today is lovely, 60 degrees, bright and sunny. My dog and I spent the morning at the river's edge. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

I'm finishing up yesterday's AMS Country Berry Hotcake. It's mouthwatering yummy and still going strong! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a happy Tuesday, everyone!

Gail

:lol: Must be something in the ozone bigred. You had cinnamon feet from SH, and I had wet dog from CD in Chocolate Mint (no wet dogs around here). The CD Wintermint took its place last night and much better! Today's major scents:

Prestige ~ Tyler

Neopolitan ~ LOL

_

How do you like Prestige from Tyler??? Have you ever tried Vintage. It is amazing!!! i've wondered about Prestige?? :P

I definitely have to get more of B&BW's Dancing Waters, mpfand - it's awesome!

I added some more candles into the mix:

Colonial - Island Blossom

Pure Integrity - Lily of the Valley

Pure Integrity - Plumeria

Bridgewater - Bouquet of Roses

Yankee - Velvet Petals

Illuminations - Rose

Smells like a beautiful flower garden in here! :lol: I'm in a candle burning mood today cause it's a gray, cloudy day here.

Hello! I gave the ACT all morning.... was bored out of gourd and couldn't have any smellies. When I came back the kids were tense and grouchy, so I put on LOL's Vaniglia del Madagascar which I think is soothing. We'll see what they say about that. When I came in they had Melissa's Mulberry in, I thought it smelled like burnt oranges. Tossed it, won't go back there!

Funny you say that about the kids. I was just telling my co-worker that since the time changed my 9 year old is soooo illl every evening.

Evening melt is YC spring bouquet in two melters....very nice! :lol:

Hey Dabba, how strong do you find that scent to be in melt form? I found it to be just moderately strong at best, but truthfully even a bit weaker than that. Same with the 22oz candle. It is a nice scent though, I just wish it was a lot stronger.