The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

[smilie=The_Hi] Good to see you stardust! I thought about you when I tried BG's Peppermint Noel (lovely blend).

tarthound, good to see you too, and blue still going for Jesse. Hope you keep melting scents that make you feel good!

This evening I'm enjoying CCCC's Pink Crush, and LOL's Neopolitan (sample). :)

Cyn,

Some time ago you asked me to report when I melted CrossCreek's Cinnamon Roll.

I am almost embarrassed to say that it had little throw for me

:)

I was so wanting to love it as much as everyone else does. There have been a few other scents that others love that have left me the same way, LOL's Boopers Cupcakes for example. It really does show the difference between people's noses. And yes, I have loved others of both Crosscreek and LOL, so it definitely isn't the vendor. In fact I have really liked almost every single other scent I have melted by CrossCreek.

I just started Cheryl's Pear Drizzle...and I am loving it. And the PSIL walked in and said "REORDER!"

Ack, sorry to hear that, Mamalana. I love that CC's Cinnamon Roll and LOL's Booper's Cupcakes. But that's true about the different noses. Environments, too. Glad you let me know!

I've had lots going today, but finishing up with:

Fruity Loops - Cheryl's. Love it.

Indonesian Teakwood - Country Glow

Birthday Cake - Coral Dolphin

Hi Stardust. I was starting to think one of your kooky neighbors had you tied up in their basement.

I've been out tromping through the woods again this weekend. We've got to get our camping in before it gets too hot outside. DH made poor man pies with bread and cherry pie filling cooked in the fire. [smilie=th_oops_]

This morning I'm melting Black Amber Woods from HoT

Hi Stardust. I was starting to think one of your kooky neighbors had you tied up in their basement.

I've been out tromping through the woods again this weekend. We've got to get our camping in before it gets too hot outside. DH made poor man pies with bread and cherry pie filling cooked in the fire. [smilie=th_oops_]

That sounds like fun!

I'm melting Citrus from CHC thismorning. It is going to be another beautiful day!!!

Happy Monday morning!

Around my house I have melting

AMS....Southern Apple Pie

CFTKR's Cinnamon Blueberry

YC Boo-nilla

[smilie=th_oops_]

Good morning, all! On this gorgeous, warm morning, it's apple berry and sonoma blush from mtt. The other melters are icing, so I'll get something started in them in a bit.

It's supposed to be over 80 here, so I'll probably have to turn on the ac by the afternoon. Yesterday we finally got to try out our new ceiling fan that we got for Christmas, and did it ever feel great!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I need to get the kids started on their school work. I'm sure they're thrilled. LOL!

Good Morning; I just got home from walking and going to the Chiropractor in a bit. I am melting HoT-Funnel of Love. I'll add some m ore after i get home. I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

[smilie=th_oops_] Hi Stardust!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Caramel Custard and Bizzy B's Wildberry Scone. Both are yum-o!

Whew-what a weekend! Jules-glad to see you out camping early. It's going to be very hot soon.

Good to see you Stardust!

Good Morning everyone!

I am melting lots this morning-

Gingerbread Noel-CFTKR

Honeysuckle-Can Do

Nutty Banana Bread-LOL

Cactus and Sea Salt-EW

Water Blossom-Candledippers

Have a great day!

I've got Pears and Berries going from MTT. Hope everyone has a good day....the weather is beautiful here in Tennessee!

Hi all! First melts of the day are:

K - Forbidden Fruit - Dark Candles - An awesome strong scent

LR - Torrential Rains - AMS - Another good strong scent from Christy

BR - Tulips - Bridgewater - A very nice moderately strong floral scent

Also burning Illuminations Bora Bora jar in the bath.

Good morning!

How lovely that some of you are enjoying nice weather today. It's supposed to get up to 51 here, very sunny. 30 mph winds. We recite this saying about 247 days of the year, "It would be a beautiful day if it weren't so windy." [smilie=th_pullhair]

I started off melting AMS Strawberry Jam. It was fantastic but didn't last long at all. I'm new to melting, but it sure is interesting how so many scents last over eight hours in my 20 watt melter, but others fade away after only a couple. [smilie=th_aa17]

I've got AMS Acai Berry going now and it is deelish!

[smilie=th_oops_]

Gail

:lol: Everyone,

The weather around here has been typical New England weather. The weekend was beautiful and 60 degrees. Today it is snowing.

This morning I have been melting Iced Cinnamon Rolls from AMS ~~ this one is okay, but not my favorite Cinnamon Rolls.

I will be switching out soon.

:oops:

i'm having a lemon of a day. I'm melting from Can-Do Lemon Bars and from CFTKR Lemon Meringue. They smell fantastic together.