The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good Morning!

Getting a late start this morning. I drove DD and her college friends to the airport this morning. They are going to another friend's home in Ft. Lauderdale on their spring break from college. Lucky them! It is freezing here today.

Just started pot roast in the crock pot for dinner before I head out again. I put on very different scents for me. I will try anything at least once. GHBT Fireplace and CCCC Elton John's Fireside. So far they smell very nice.

Hi Heidi. [smilie=th_yourock]

This moring I'm melting and burning:

Bizzy B's - Coconut Milk & Juicy Pineapple jar

Bridgewater - Seagrass jar

YC - Rootbeer Float jar

Illuminations - Pomegranate jar

Country Light - Citrus Splash

Everyday Whims - Pillows & Jewels

It smells like a seaside summertime carnival around here.

Hi Jules. Is the scent throw on the YC Root Beer Float candle strong? I smelled a jar when I was at the YC store and the cold scent is awesome.

The Illuminations Bora Bora candle is very nice, burns great and scent throw is decent. Not sure how well it would do in a very large room though. I got the smaller of the two wick jars - they have that one and the tall two wick. I'm really liking my Bali Beach votives - great scent - so I'm probably going to order a tall two wick jar of that while they still have stuff to go around. Also the cold sniff of the Napa Valley jar is awesome and I'll probably get another of that one as well.

Bigred, the throw of the YC Rootbeer Float is surprisingly pretty good. I got this candle during one of their clearance sales quite a while ago. I like the scent too.

Napa Valley Harvest is my top pick from Illuminations of the scents I have smelled. I haven't burned mine yet though. I only hope it smells as good burning as it does cold. Glad to hear Bora Bora is a good one.

I decided to change out scents.

K - Orange Sherbet - CFTKR - This one is really good and pretty strong too

LR - English Ivy - CBV - This is an awesome scent and strong too

BR - Plumeria Passion - CBV - Another awesome scent from Victoria and SO STRONG I had to open the window whcih is extremely rare for me to have to do.

Still burning Illuminations Bora Bora in the bath although I might change it to Rose from Illuminations to give that one a try. So many choices, not enough rooms. [smilie=th_yourock] [smilie=th_c032]

Jules I totally agree on the Napa Valley. Best cold sniff out of all of them although the Bali Beach votives are a close second. I too hope it smells just as good while burning cause if it does it will be awesome. I might just try it in the BR later.

Hello everyone. I'm melting Banana Kiwi from AMS this afternoon. I hope everyone is having a good day so far.

[smilie=th_yourock]

Hi Chelsea, how is that Banana Kiwi?

Cleaned out the melters with baking soda and started some new goodies in some.

Donna's Donuts-Can Do

Cranberry Nog-HoT

Egyptian Moon-EW

Hope everyone is having a good day. Going to work on the laundry some more-Tuesday is clean sheet day around here!

Love the avatar Jules! The waterdrops remind me of tears of sadness or joy. Hope everyone is having a joyful day!

Melting CCCC ~ cafe brulot cookies

AMS ~ Zucchini Bread ~ quite strong today

LOL ~ L'Amour de Mamie ~ sample she sent that is fabulous! Hope this one is on the menu when she re-opens.

Love the avatar Jules! The waterdrops remind me of tears of sadness or joy. Hope everyone is having a joyful day!

Melting CCCC ~ cafe brulot cookies

AMS ~ Zucchini Bread ~ quite strong today

LOL ~ L'Amour de Mamie ~ sample she sent that is fabulous! Hope this one is on the menu when she re-opens.

Hi Heart, what does that L'Amour de Mamie smell like?

The AMS Banana Kiwi is very nice.

The only thing I've changed is the candle for the bath ~ it's Illuminations Rose now.

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Happy Birthday Lana! I hope you have a great spa day. I have been fighting the stomach flu today... so no smellies, I just can't handle it. Tomorrow will HAVE to be a better day.

:)

Happy Birthday Lana! I hope you have a great spa day. I have been fighting the stomach flu today... so no smellies, I just can't handle it. Tomorrow will HAVE to be a better day.

Thank you Darling. Oh my, the "bug" That is terrible. You wake up feeling chipper for your day tomorrow!

I am sorry your not feeling well Darlingj1 ..... I hope you feel better soon.

Happy Birthday Lana......... I hope you had a wonderful day. :)

I have been melting Iced Oatmeal Cookies from AMS for most of the day. This is one great smelling tart. YUMMY!!!!

Feel better Darlingj1! I had that flu twice last year...it's horrible. You'll feel better tomorrow I bet.

OOOh, Cranberry Nog sounds wonderful. Please let us know how it is.

Tonight I'm finishing off Jelly Donut.

:) Lana. I hope your day's been grand!

Feel better, Darling, and get a good restful sleep tonight. [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm melting AMS Blackberry Fizz this evening. Mmm mmm good!

Gail